TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

they used a gun.
6/20/2019 9:12 PM
i actually looked into it...surface to air missle.....considering it to be a basic standard probably about 100 thousand dollars.
6/20/2019 9:19 PM
you can see already how expensive war is.......
it has already cost us with deployments and such well over 100 million and we havnt even fired a shot.
6/20/2019 9:21 PM
IRAN UPDATES

trump upon advice of boltin....pompous.......and gina was going to order strikes.
were in motion but called off sometime after the dem congs left the w.h...... dem congs advised against.
B.T. before trump......no iran nuke.....restrined mischief.....some sanctions.
now...A.T....after trump.......nuke keep a rollin all night long.......big trouble in little china........ramped up sanctions........war brewin.........costs rising.......allies silent.......i bet japan lied about the mine just to avert war.........and trump talking silly to save face.

iran military head named Salami.......cant make it up.............little rocket man and midget salami ?

6/21/2019 12:43 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 11:16:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/20/2019 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 5:29:00 PM (view original):
i love msnbc.
can a cnn hater tell me why they hate cnn over msnbc.
i find cnn rather boring compared to msnbc and msnbc light years more articulate.
Have you looked at the CNN home page any time in the past few years? They might as well rename themselves the anti-Trump network. Probably 75% of the time their top headlines are blasting the administration. They highlight them with the worst pictures of Trump they can find. Any sense of objectivity they ever had has evaporated entirely. Honestly, at this point, I don't think CNN is much better than Fox News. I deleted my CNN app and switched to the BBC a long time ago because I couldn't take that level of bias on my primary headline-browsing source.

I don't really know which side started the CNN-Trump feud. But I think it's pretty clear neither of them has any interest in being the adult in the room. So I'll avoid CNN for the time being.
i adore msnbc for both content and style but they are unapologetically anti trump......so .what is your comment as to why only cnn is demonized.....
The number one reason, for me, is that I have a lot less firsthand experience with MSNBC. For the Trump sycophants it probably has a lot to do with the fact that CNN is Trump's #1 media target.

But style does play a role. I don't necessarily have as much a problem with bias as with the constant, lowbrow aggression from CNN. It's the indiscriminate attacks on absolutely anything anyone in the administration does. It's the posting of the most unflattering possible photos of Trump front and center on their website and full-screen on their broadcasts on a daily basis. The attempt to turn everything he does into a crisis or a catastrophe. These are Fox News tactics. MSNBC does seem to do a slightly better job at maintaining the thin veneer of objectivity in their news coverage and a greater willingness to give conservatives credit, or criticize Dems, when clearly appropriate. It's kind of like the difference between Jon Stewart and Samantha Bee. I know plenty of conservatives who watched Jon Stewart even though everyone knew he was pretty far left because he was willing to be fair, called out both parties from time to time, and usually had a more light-hearted tone. Bee is just mean-spirited and is never fair - she frequently just basically states a fairly mainstream Republican position on something and waits for people to laugh. I honestly don't even know how any intelligent Dems can stand to watch her. Presentation matters.
6/21/2019 9:43 AM
also trump restrains himself on anbc and msnbc because his show was on nbc.
i honestly never watch cnn....
the anchors and hosts on msnbc are truly very talented and informed.
everything you said rings true.
6/21/2019 10:49 AM
ON IRAN

the chances that iran will give up its ballistic program is just as impossible as NK giving up its nuclear program.
esp now that iran has proven the elite quality of its ballistic program.
so are we and the world in better shape since trump tore up the iran nuke agreement.
seems obviously no.
why did trump wait until just before the military response was set to go off to find out about casualties before stopping it.
why wasnt that question asked in the beginning....total amateur.
just askin.
6/21/2019 2:04 PM
PENETRATING NEWS

a famous news columnist recounts a legitimate rape by trump in the 1990s.
says she told 2 close friends at the time.
6/21/2019 2:38 PM
that's nice

he's gonna say consensual

what good does it do
6/21/2019 3:06 PM
probably nothing.
6/21/2019 3:10 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/21/2019 2:38:00 PM (view original):
PENETRATING NEWS

a famous news columnist recounts a legitimate rape by trump in the 1990s.
says she told 2 close friends at the time.
Give us the scoop. What's the source and will you please print it. Thanks in advance.
6/21/2019 3:19 PM
i cant find my crayon......ask your google asst.
6/21/2019 3:24 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/21/2019 3:24:00 PM (view original):
HILARIOUS!!!

It's Friday. He HAD to chime in with something annoyingly stupid.

dummy.
6/21/2019 4:00 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/21/2019 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Can you at least give us her name?
6/21/2019 4:04 PM
something carroll....it is a lead story on aol home page.
6/21/2019 4:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...580|581|582|583|584...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.