TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/17/2019 9:22:00 AM (view original):
"Someone" in these Forums tried to say what a stupid, trouble-making little twit AOC is a few months ago, but many of the Dems here jumped to her defense. Now that they have gotten a bit larger sample of her "brilliance" and how she is nothing but a divider of their Party, I wonder if they've changed their minds.
I think we need more people like AOC in Congress: Young and not afraid to share opinions. Not conformist to the party. Republicans need more like her too.

7/17/2019 1:11 PM
Yeah she 'divides the party'. You shouldn't like party conformism either, as someone who hates parties.
7/17/2019 1:12 PM
she does not divide the party.
she stands apart for the most part.
think about it.
7/17/2019 1:32 PM
sane people of all parties realize that there is something wrong with trump acting as an arbiter of hatred.
think about it.
after the confirming tirade the leading nazi newspaper of american nazis said -
this is the white nationalism that we voted for....

danger.... will robinson....danger !
7/17/2019 1:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2019 9:22:00 AM (view original):
"Someone" in these Forums tried to say what a stupid, trouble-making little twit AOC is a few months ago, but many of the Dems here jumped to her defense. Now that they have gotten a bit larger sample of her "brilliance" and how she is nothing but a divider of their Party, I wonder if they've changed their minds.
ALL3, YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORENT LITTLE **** I HAVE EVER KNOWN. YOU AND YOUR ******* PRESIDENT CAN GO **** YOUR SELVES.
7/17/2019 2:01 PM
there is no need to get angry at him.
he cant rise above or move away from his solid locked in beliefs and values.
i really mean that.
he thinks dems are full of hatred because they hate trump.....he cant figure that out.
he cant analyse because he agrees with trump including his racial values......with a devotion others might call hate.
i feel sorry for the guy........he represents so much of what i despise and the ugliness of america.
no need to hate him.......hate what he represents.
and hate trump.

in the most fundamental sense he does not want to protect democracy.
7/17/2019 2:10 PM (edited)
I LOVE IT WHEN THE LITTLE **** COMPLAINS ABOUT ME TO ADMIN BUT PRETENDS TO NOT READ MY POSTS. MY PURPOSE IS NOT TO SHOW MY HATE BUT TO GET HIM TO COMPLAIN AND EXPOSE HIS HYPOCRASY
7/17/2019 2:25 PM
it has been exposed.
it is what it is.
7/17/2019 2:28 PM
Trump is against Representative Democracy. Always has been. Has disdain for it, in fact. Thinks autocracy is a much stronger way to govern.
Those are facts! Just like his need to hide his real financial status. That's also a fact. IF the American people KNEW his financial situation they would KNOW what a complete fraud we elected. And what a blowhard chump HE really is.

Some will have trouble handling that truth. Even some on here!
7/17/2019 2:30 PM
those are the facts jack.
7/17/2019 2:34 PM
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
7/17/2019 2:44 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/17/2019 2:30:00 PM (view original):
Trump is against Representative Democracy. Always has been. Has disdain for it, in fact. Thinks autocracy is a much stronger way to govern.
Those are facts! Just like his need to hide his real financial status. That's also a fact. IF the American people KNEW his financial situation they would KNOW what a complete fraud we elected. And what a blowhard chump HE really is.

Some will have trouble handling that truth. Even some on here!
Still going down the same old path bob? IF we knew this, or if we knew that . . . . Why don't we know it? Maybe because it's not true? You like to claim that IF people like myself knew the truth about Trump, we wouldn't defend him, but you refuse to consider the possibility that IF people like you would quit pretending you know the truth about him, you might defend him. As always, I contend that NOBODY is that adept at hiding the truth - not from thousands of people working night and day to find it. I just don't see how that's possible today. And yes, I have frequently admitted Trump does and says (tweets) many things I wish he wouldn't, but I still believe he's a better option than the Dems will present. Sanders? Biden? Warren? Come on: get real. Now THAT's the truth, whether you choice to accept it or not.
7/17/2019 3:03 PM
I WONDER WHERE THIS FOOL WAS EDUCATED?
7/17/2019 3:10 PM (edited)
el chapo is sentenced to life in usa prison.
he is treated way way way way better then the men women and children caged here after escaping from cartels.
7/17/2019 3:26 PM
"I WONDER WHERE THIS FOOL WAS EDUCATED? "

Perhaps he wasn't. It's convenient to say "why don't we know" AS IF Trump wants us to know. NO Pres. candidate for DECADES has HIDDEN his financial data. Only Trump.
Another inconvenient truth for the "pied piper of debt" "apologists".
SOME people NEVER know.
You can't fix that, no matter how hard you reason.
7/17/2019 3:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...611|612|613|614|615...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.