TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

7/23/2019 2:26 PM

7/23/2019 2:27 PM

7/23/2019 2:28 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 7/23/2019 2:27:00 PM (view original):

Man...BOTH of you guys have some stale material. dummy's head has been up his *** since around 1960-ish. Let's get some fresh stuff if you're going to be me on these damn boards RsPBrAcCo666867530niner
7/23/2019 3:52 PM
7/23/2019 4:16 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
LOL. I guess it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.................. or maybe whose butt you're smelling.

I was actually referring to the desperation eminating from that nutjob who posts all the weird memes and Limpbawl transcripts.
7/23/2019 5:13 PM
As Peter Wolf once said...

"Every now and then you do get desperate"

AllMouth and duggy (un)fresh are starting to stink on ice.

Time for the AXE!

7/23/2019 5:43 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/23/2019 5:13:00 PM (view original):
LOL. I guess it all depends on which way the wind is blowing.................. or maybe whose butt you're smelling.

I was actually referring to the desperation eminating from that nutjob who posts all the weird memes and Limpbawl transcripts.
It's good to see Limpbawl catching on...lolz
7/23/2019 5:45 PM

I'm right here boob. What desperation? The only desperation I see is the pathetic hearing tomorrow. Mueller.

You are flailing and failing. Did you hear about the new NPR poll? Of course you didn't. FAKE NEWS hides bad news from you.

You are hooked on propaganda and lies. For years they have buried the truth and hyped their lies. You are what you eat.

So I'll tell ya. They have internal polling pluswise their Marist poll and it shows the MAJORITY of moderate democrats agree with and side with PRESIDENT TRUMP on the border issue and illegal immigrants. Do you understand? Did you get that? I'll explain it to ya boob.

You need every vote you can get to win 2020. You have lost some of the black vote. They have jobs. Asians and Cubans hate you and each year a sizable portion of the immigrant population switches over to REPUBLICAN. NOW the MODERATES in your own party BACK TRUMP on the WALL and putting an end to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Other polls show TRUMP at or over 50% for the first time and gaining. WHY?

It's all about the border AND..............THE SQUAD! AMERICANS HATE THE SQUAD. And they want border control.

You know what else they don't want? IMPEACHMENT. Americans are sick and tired of the dog and pony show. AND they're getting another dose of it tomorrow courtesy Nadler/Schiff and the clueless DEMONAZIS. You go boy. Put on a show. We're laughing our ***** off at you clowns.

Your current leadership and THE SQUAD and FAKE NEWS CNN and PMSNBC are flushing your party down the **** toilet.

Bon Voyage. Enjoy your trip. I'll be here and available for counseling should you need it. And you will.
7/23/2019 9:52 PM
OH LOOK! A CRAZY WIERD TRANSCRIPT?

Democrat Moderates Balk at Open Borders, Health Care for Illegals

Jul 23, 2019

RUSH: Two stories. “Moderate Democrats…” This is in an NPR/PBS NewsHour poll, the Marist poll that shows Trump approval numbers up after calling out The Squad. “Moderate Democrats Turned off By Party’s 2020 Open Borders Agenda,” and there is a liberal think tank out there — the Center for American Progress — that is worried.

They say Trump is winning the immigration debate against 2020 Democrats. The bottom line here is the Democrats have polling data and a think tank telling them that they are taking it on the chin with this open borders and free-health-care-to-illegal immigrants idea.

Related Links

7/23/2019 9:53 PM
the only way for the conservative choke hold on the world politics is for a calamity...ie world wide economic downturn.
not even climate change will end it.
it is only the economy for the stupid....in so many ways.

isnt it amazing that the name of the british trump is boris.

wait until Britain brexit through boris the spider causes chaos with big ripple effects.

never trust people with yellow hair.
7/23/2019 11:06 PM
Trump is having a twitter **** fit last night over the impending Mueller testimony.
WHINING away about how unfair it is.......... a "rigged witch hunt"............ he claims.

Meanwhile, many Americans are preparing to hear 1st hand what is actually IN the Mueller report.
Most of them have only heard the relative spins from the admins. "fake news spinners".

Meanwhile, the Republicans are still defending their racist leader.
The R (next to their name) stands for Racist supporter.
7/24/2019 8:34 AM

Huh? Fusion/GPS? Don't know. Can you repeat the question?
7/24/2019 5:54 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/23/2019 9:52:00 PM (view original):

I'm right here boob. What desperation? The only desperation I see is the pathetic hearing tomorrow. Mueller.

You are flailing and failing. Did you hear about the new NPR poll? Of course you didn't. FAKE NEWS hides bad news from you.

You are hooked on propaganda and lies. For years they have buried the truth and hyped their lies. You are what you eat.

So I'll tell ya. They have internal polling pluswise their Marist poll and it shows the MAJORITY of moderate democrats agree with and side with PRESIDENT TRUMP on the border issue and illegal immigrants. Do you understand? Did you get that? I'll explain it to ya boob.

You need every vote you can get to win 2020. You have lost some of the black vote. They have jobs. Asians and Cubans hate you and each year a sizable portion of the immigrant population switches over to REPUBLICAN. NOW the MODERATES in your own party BACK TRUMP on the WALL and putting an end to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION. Other polls show TRUMP at or over 50% for the first time and gaining. WHY?

It's all about the border AND..............THE SQUAD! AMERICANS HATE THE SQUAD. And they want border control.

You know what else they don't want? IMPEACHMENT. Americans are sick and tired of the dog and pony show. AND they're getting another dose of it tomorrow courtesy Nadler/Schiff and the clueless DEMONAZIS. You go boy. Put on a show. We're laughing our ***** off at you clowns.

Your current leadership and THE SQUAD and FAKE NEWS CNN and PMSNBC are flushing your party down the **** toilet.

Bon Voyage. Enjoy your trip. I'll be here and available for counseling should you need it. And you will.

Doug is psychic.
7/24/2019 7:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...621|622|623|624|625...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.