TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Sorry about your Mueller hearings
7/24/2019 9:09 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
HOW do you look at that guy with anything but disdain after his soundbites last night? He’s as innocent of collusion and obstruction as OJ was of murder. I wish someone had the balls to just say that out loud. What is wrong with you that you think this is all ok and continue to “demand” respect for the most disrespectful President in HISTORY?
7/25/2019 9:47 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/25/2019 9:32:00 AM (view original):
Is Trump still POTUS today? Wasn't the "bombshell" of yesterday enough to get him canned? Exactly how many Dem/Lib bombshells is that now that have turned-into nothing but money-wasting blanks? The more desperate the Left gets, the worse they make themselves look. They know their own Party is coming apart at the seams and they don't have a candidate capable of defeating Trump, so it's Hail Mary time. Can't wait to see their next foolish effort.

PS - Sure the Repubs s*ck too, but at least they're smart enough to provide a (mostly) united front and to not spend 99% of their time and effort trying to make the other side look bad. How is that the Party supposedly all for helping and supporting people spends that amount of their time trying to run-down others? We can discuss that some other time.
The Repugnants spend all their time defending an inveterate liar, racist, and con man.
Which is sicker is clearly up for debate.

BUT, the risk to the Country is NOT!
Clearly, having Putin's ***** in the WH, defending Mother Russia at every step is MUCH MORE dangerous for OUR COUNTRY!

Mueller just told us that Russia is F'ing with our election (and all the tiny brains like ???) right as they sat there playing partisan bullshit games!
How can you be so blind?
all3 must have NOT been around for the 1930's and never payed ANY attention to history.
7/25/2019 10:24 AM
i have a flag waving outside my house.
i hate trump for reasons said a million times.....i think he hates the constitution and is burning down the house and he is destroying the world....so i hate him.
can i respect the potus if i hate the potus ?
i cant do that.
7/25/2019 1:02 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/25/2019 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/25/2019 9:32:00 AM (view original):
Is Trump still POTUS today? Wasn't the "bombshell" of yesterday enough to get him canned? Exactly how many Dem/Lib bombshells is that now that have turned-into nothing but money-wasting blanks? The more desperate the Left gets, the worse they make themselves look. They know their own Party is coming apart at the seams and they don't have a candidate capable of defeating Trump, so it's Hail Mary time. Can't wait to see their next foolish effort.

PS - Sure the Repubs s*ck too, but at least they're smart enough to provide a (mostly) united front and to not spend 99% of their time and effort trying to make the other side look bad. How is that the Party supposedly all for helping and supporting people spends that amount of their time trying to run-down others? We can discuss that some other time.
The Repugnants spend all their time defending an inveterate liar, racist, and con man.
Which is sicker is clearly up for debate.

BUT, the risk to the Country is NOT!
Clearly, having Putin's ***** in the WH, defending Mother Russia at every step is MUCH MORE dangerous for OUR COUNTRY!

Mueller just told us that Russia is F'ing with our election (and all the tiny brains like ???) right as they sat there playing partisan bullshit games!
How can you be so blind?
all3 must have NOT been around for the 1930's and never payed ANY attention to history.
bob, you're obviously spending too much time reading posts from others on this site. You too are now going loony. "... must have NOT been around for the 1930's ..."?
7/25/2019 2:34 PM
Well yeah, I got caught up in my prose......... I wasn't around in the 30's either. Close though. LOL
The point is still a valid one.

Are you gonna GUARANTEE me we don't have Putin's (bought and paid for) tool as POTUS?
Thought not.

And, you know what, I DON'T have to PROVE that he is.
The very appearance/suspicion is a YUGE disaster for OUR Republic.
I mean yours too, all3!
7/25/2019 2:49 PM
I know I keep saying the Dems didn't provide a "better" option for 2016, and haven't so far for 2020, but that simply illustrates the SEVERE OVERALL PROBLEMS of our current 2-Party make-up. Campaign reform and term limits would probably help, but the Parties will never allow either of those. It's a constant downward spiral, that I honestly, sadly, don't see an end to, or a way out of.
7/25/2019 3:55 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
YOU IDIOT! THE PRESIDENT HAS SERVED WITH A "TERM LIMIT" SINCE THE TRUMAN ADMINISTRATION. GET AN EDUCATION FOOL!
7/25/2019 3:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...622|623|624|625|626...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.