TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Now that I lied to the American people about man-made global warming,,,,my NEW beachfront property is a CRIME SCENE!
8/26/2019 8:52 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/18/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Still true almost 2 years later. When does "later" get here? Why keep hanging-on to the past? Why not try to work together (like BOTH Parties are supposed to)? Why not put at least as much focus on the now and the future as the past? Why keep wasting tax-payers' time and money trying to save face? Quit being butt-hurt that you allowed quite possibly the 2nd worst Presidential candidate ever to be elected by running the worst candidate ever against him. Learn from your mistakes, or you will repeat them (see Sanders, Biden, Warren, etc). If you lose again, with there be 4 more years of nothing but crying and false accusations? How will that be good for the Country?
8/27/2019 9:54 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/27/2019 9:54:00 AM (view original):
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Still true almost 2 years later. When does "later" get here? Why keep hanging-on to the past? Why not try to work together (like BOTH Parties are supposed to)? Why not put at least as much focus on the now and the future as the past? Why keep wasting tax-payers' time and money trying to save face? Quit being butt-hurt that you allowed quite possibly the 2nd worst Presidential candidate ever to be elected by running the worst candidate ever against him. Learn from your mistakes, or you will repeat them (see Sanders, Biden, Warren, etc). If you lose again, with there be 4 more years of nothing but crying and false accusations? How will that be good for the Country?
What part of my statement is a lie? I never said that Trump colluded with Russia, I said that it was a possibility. I said that people in his campaign were linked to Russia. True. I said that with the info we had at the time, he was not guilty.

So I didn't lie. Also the inves. was like a dollar per US taxpayer.
8/27/2019 10:22 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/27/2019 9:54:00 AM (view original):
"Learn from your mistakes, or you will repeat them (see Sanders, Biden, Warren, etc). If you lose again, with there be 4 more years of nothing but crying and false accusations? How will that be good for the Country?"

I completely AGREE with this! And the answer is IT WON'T!!

Which is why
I believe we NEED a candidate on the Democratic ticket that actually has a shot at uniting this Country (as much as possible) around a positive platform of traditional liberal inclusive values and pragmatic step by step healing thru attacking the REAL problems HERE within our Country. Items like the infrastructure, educational reform (with an eye on teaching real SKILLS) etc. And let's not forget SOME sort of real attempt at a long term balancing of the budget. After all, IF we're voting in a Democrat we better emphasize REAL fiscal restraint on 'em! We have to find a way to begin attacking our national debt! It IS a security crisis in the making!

Tulsi 2020!
8/27/2019 11:36 AM
Turns out, there was a lot linking Trump to Russia. Just not enough evidence, in the eyes of the SC, to bring a conspiracy charge.

On the other hand, the SC did make an impeachment referral due to Trump's obstruction of justice. So there's that. Trump is also an un-indicted co-conspirator in a felony that Cohen went to prison for.
8/27/2019 12:05 PM
Unfortunately bob, the Dems can't even unite themselves, so I don't think there's much chance of them uniting the Country.
Besides, as we've discussed numerous times, I don't believe either Party is interested in uniting the Country. That wouldn't be good for their "business".
8/27/2019 12:13 PM
I'm ever the optimist. But I do have my cave located............... lol.

I tend to agree with you, of course. What realist wouldn't?

BUT, fresh face, fresh ideas, not a ton of compromising alliances, admirable biography.
THOSE components have been present before on rare occasions of our history.

It's a long campaign, stranger things have happened.
No one thought con Don would win the repugnant nomination either.
Excepting a few diehard racists. NOW they have control of the Party!

Tulsi just needs to find a way to hang in there until all the faults of the others cause them to drop out.
Biden can't win. Neither can Warren, Sanders, Booker, Harris, Ryan, and a few more.
IF it gets down to 3 or 4 and she is still one of them, she'll look pretty good to most moderates from BOTH sides!

I'd tell her to wear white in the debates!
I'm smiling!
8/27/2019 12:34 PM
Politics

Trump approval rating plummets in every 2020 battleground state, including Republican strongholds

Clark Mindock,The Independent 1 hour 39 minutes ago

Donald Trump’s approval rating has sunk in every 2020 battleground state, showing major vulnerabilities for the incumbent president a little over a year from election day.

That’s according to Morning Consult’s tracking poll, which found Mr Trump’s approval slipping in 17 of the states that are expected to be competitive next year.

His approval rating remains above water in just two of those states — with a two per cent net positive rating in Georgia, and a 6 per cent net positive rating in Texas.

The new poll shows that, in key states that Mr Trump won in 2016 to break down the so-called Democratic “firewall”, his fortunes may have turned. Those include Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, where Mr Trump beat Hillary Clinton with a combined 130,000 votes.

But the concerning polling expands far beyond those states, and into territory that has generally been considered safe for Republicans — and states Mr Trump won.

In Ohio, where Mr Trump began his time as president with 14 per cent net approval, he has slipped to negative 6 per cent. In Iowa, where his approval was 9 per cent, that figure has dropped to negative 11 per cent.

In Arizona, his approval has dropped from 19 per cent approval, down to negative 7 per cent. In Florida, where he once enjoyed 22 per cent approval, he has dropped to negative 1 per cent. In North Carolina, where he enjoyed 17 per cent approval, that rating has dropped to negative 1 per cent.

8/27/2019 3:27 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 8/27/2019 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Politics

Trump approval rating plummets in every 2020 battleground state, including Republican strongholds

Clark Mindock,The Independent 1 hour 39 minutes ago

Donald Trump’s approval rating has sunk in every 2020 battleground state, showing major vulnerabilities for the incumbent president a little over a year from election day.

That’s according to Morning Consult’s tracking poll, which found Mr Trump’s approval slipping in 17 of the states that are expected to be competitive next year.

His approval rating remains above water in just two of those states — with a two per cent net positive rating in Georgia, and a 6 per cent net positive rating in Texas.

The new poll shows that, in key states that Mr Trump won in 2016 to break down the so-called Democratic “firewall”, his fortunes may have turned. Those include Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, where Mr Trump beat Hillary Clinton with a combined 130,000 votes.

But the concerning polling expands far beyond those states, and into territory that has generally been considered safe for Republicans — and states Mr Trump won.

In Ohio, where Mr Trump began his time as president with 14 per cent net approval, he has slipped to negative 6 per cent. In Iowa, where his approval was 9 per cent, that figure has dropped to negative 11 per cent.

In Arizona, his approval has dropped from 19 per cent approval, down to negative 7 per cent. In Florida, where he once enjoyed 22 per cent approval, he has dropped to negative 1 per cent. In North Carolina, where he enjoyed 17 per cent approval, that rating has dropped to negative 1 per cent.

From Wikipedia (I added the underline)

"The Independent is a British online newspaper.[1] Established in 1986 as a politically independent national morning newspaper published in London. It was controlled by Tony O'Reilly's Independent News & Media from 1997 until it was sold to Russian oligarch Alexander Lebedev in 2010.[2] The last printed edition of The Independent was published on Saturday 26 March 2016, leaving only its digital editions."

lol. I thought the Russians were colluding with Trump.
8/27/2019 3:39 PM
FAKE NEWS
8/27/2019 6:43 PM
Polls had Trump losing to HRC by double-digits in several States he won in 2016, as late as the day before.
Why anyone (other than our "pal" b_l) would still put any stock at all in any of them is beyond me.
8/28/2019 8:47 AM
More from the all3 rhetoritician. Some polls were way off, but by and large, the polls got it right in 16. Many predicted a Hillary win by less than 5 points, and that's what happened.
8/28/2019 8:49 AM
Posted by all3 on 8/28/2019 8:47:00 AM (view original):
Polls had Trump losing to HRC by double-digits in several States he won in 2016, as late as the day before.
Why anyone (other than our "pal" b_l) would still put any stock at all in any of them is beyond me.
Went back to check my #s. Can't find any election eve info, but PA's 10/12 poll shows HRC at 49% and Trump at 39% in PA, which Trump lost. So double-figures less than a month before. Don't want to be called a liar.
8/28/2019 9:01 AM
BUT, she didn't WIN!! This is why polls are ridiculous. A nationwide "popularity" poll means absolutely NOTHING! At any time.

A poll is absolutely meaningless UNLESS the entire "parameters" of the polling are disclosed. They rarely are.
Who was polled? Where did they live? What kind of "individual" were they? How were the polling questions phrased? What was asked?
Without knowing the exact protocol used in the poll the "results" are meaningless. Rarely does the poll taker publish adequately the "protocol" used in the polling. Thus the results are meaningless.

Plus, popularity polls done nationally are a complete joke. That is NOT how we elect the POTUS.
The ONLY polls that mean anything in a Presidential race are statewide AND you must be very careful when looking at the results because nearly ALL the time the poll is done by someone with a motive to produce a "poll" with some specifically hoped for result. Thus they "design" the questions to produce a predicted response.
8/28/2019 9:06 AM
I think I need to go back to bed. I'm obviously sick, because I 100% agree with something AOC said.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez mocked New York Times columnist Bret Stephens in a tweet Tuesday after he lashed out at a college professor for calling him a "bedbug."

"Imagine being on Twitter and having the worst thing you're called in a given day is 'bedbug,'" Ocasio-Cortez wrote. "My own friends roast me harder than that."

8/28/2019 9:43 AM
◂ Prev 1...654|655|656|657|658...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.