TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Very happy with the IG report. Comey guilty as charged. Also satisfied they aren't bothering to press charges on this limited investigation dealing ONLY with his memos. But it shows a crooked FBI director who lied and leaked. The real criminal referrals will come later, hopefully in September or October. That's when we expect the report on the fraud on the FISA Court.

The FISA charges are very serious and touch many people, not just Comey. The memo report sets the tone of FRAUD and DECIET by Comey and his friends and is an important step towards FISA. There will be criminal referrals in that investigation and todays IG report will be used to support it.

A good day for America. A bad day for liberals and the deep state.
8/29/2019 6:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

World's 'Saddest' Rally? Don Jr. Mocked For Speaking To Mostly Empty Arena

Like his father, Trump Jr. often brags about the crowd at events, especially presidential rallies. Earlier this year, the president’s son mocked Democratic presidential hopeful Beto O’Rourke for “drawing a few hundred people” to a rally.

Yet, according to Louisville radio station WFPL, only about 200 people turned out for the Bevin event at the Appalachian Wireless Arena. The venue has a capacity of 7,000 ? or roughly the actual size of O’Rourke’s crowd in Texas, despite Trump Jr.’s claims to the contrary.

I could fit this Don Jr rally in my house and not violate fire code

Someone forgot to post the Craigslist ad for “Paid Rallygoers”. #Resist https://twitter.com/rylandky/status/1167160033983025153 …

8/30/2019 8:46 AM
Full House!

8/30/2019 9:54 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 8/30/2019 9:54:00 AM (view original):
Full House!

If deuces are wild, it would be better to convert them into four-of-a-kind (10s) rather than a couple of Jacks for a full house.

Poker amateur...
8/30/2019 10:25 AM
Boy...WHAT A CROWD!!!
8/30/2019 10:27 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
And that's in a 7,000 seat arena.

Sad
8/30/2019 5:17 PM

LOOKS LIKE A DEMOCRAT RALLY.
8/30/2019 5:48 PM

HOLY COW!

What just happened to the Comey report?

YESTERDAY the libs were all happy and no classified information and no criminal referral.

MEANWHILE the conservatives are talking about the next step. Comey is the door step. I NEED A BEER!

AND THEN Trump Jr. has a rally that gets more people than 19 of the Dems running...if they didn't already drop out.

I can't make this **** up! GO CUBS!

Forget about that beer. Where's all the news on the Comey report? It's not on FAKE NEWS.

FAKE NEWS dropped it like a hot potato and is off to the next TRUMP conspiracy.

But we're still talking about it because he got caught with his pants down and now we're gonna screw all of them.

But not one retarded loser Demo-Nazi from yesterday has the balls to come back and apologize to YOU.

That's why RUSH calls them the drive-by media. They hit and run.

Shoot up the place and move on to the next manufactured crisis.

8/30/2019 6:22 PM

I APOLOGIZE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND DONALD TRUMP for lying about his tax returns. We're desperate.

Please forgive me if you're even watching.
8/30/2019 6:54 PM

FAKE NEWS!
8/30/2019 7:41 PM

I had to walk into the Presidents office and tell him there was a bad story out there.

And I told him it might be leaked.
8/30/2019 7:51 PM

Hours later...it was mysteriously leaked.
8/30/2019 8:01 PM

Of course, I had nothing to do with it.
8/30/2019 8:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...657|658|659|660|661...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.