TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 1/1/2018 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Nope. The left loves crutches and doesn't understand personal choice. Nothing naive about it.
It’s not that personal choice doesn’t matter, it’s that people of color experience life in a way that’s completely different from what white people experience.

Principles never change regardless of race or culture. All races have the same choices to make. It's universal. The environment is different, but the choices and natural consequences are the same.
1/1/2018 5:35 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 5:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 5:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 4:56:00 PM (view original):
In Capitalism you acquire the best for that purpose. In the NBA it is more African Americans. In science it is people for Asia. Capitalism does not know black or white only green. If I own a restaurant and only want white people in it then I should be allowed to build and operate it and it will go bankrupt as my competitors will build those that service all patrons.

Live for Capitalism and you will not be disappointed. The less the Government interferes the better off we are.

And it is WNBA...not WMBA. Some sports journalist you are.
Uhhhhh Capitalism also causes monopolies and discrimination and allows the biggest social gap: WEALTH to rise. Strikeout and I already agreed on that point.

My bad, a typo :)
I don't remember agreeing on that.
We agreed that there is a bigger difference between wealth gaps over race gaps.
1/1/2018 5:58 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 5:35:00 PM (view original):
Nope. The left loves crutches and doesn't understand personal choice. Nothing naive about it.
It’s not that personal choice doesn’t matter, it’s that people of color experience life in a way that’s completely different from what white people experience.

Principles never change regardless of race or culture. All races have the same choices to make. It's universal. The environment is different, but the choices and natural consequences are the same.
Strikeout you asked for evidence that innocent black people are convicted more than innocent white people.... and I gave you that evidence. So now what?

1/1/2018 5:59 PM
Statistically African Americans and Hispanics commit more crimes so logically they will have more false convictions as well. It is culture based not race based. Capitalism is by far the best form of government and no it is not perfect but it works if the Government doesn't interfere and allows it to run its course. Even the poor here are wealthy compared to the poor in countries such as China, North Korea, India and Madagascar.
1/1/2018 6:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 5:59:00 PM (view original):

Strikeout you asked for evidence that innocent black people are convicted more than innocent white people.... and I gave you that evidence. So now what?

Yeah, I'll read it after my dawgs win.
1/1/2018 6:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 5:18:00 PM (view original):
I would like to ask cccp, all3, and doug what it would take to convince you otherwise on your stances on this issue. I am so confident in my being correct on this issue that if your ask is reasonable I bet a simple google search could find it.
I am 100% confident that you are wrong and that bad_luck is a stupid idiot. Color has very little to do with how successful one is. It is 90% culture and 10% other factors.
1/1/2018 6:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/1/2018 5:21:00 PM (view original):
I would like to ask cccp, all3, and doug what it would take to convince you otherwise on your stances on this issue. I am so confident in my being correct on this issue that if your ask is reasonable I bet a simple google search could find it.
I think I’d rather light myself on fire than try to have a rational discussion with any of them.
Please do. You are an idiot who called Ben Shapiro a white supremacist. Even tanglpay thinks you are a moron for making such a statement. You need to educate yourself before opining and discussing issues with adults. You are a child.
1/1/2018 6:07 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 5:59:00 PM (view original):

Yeah, I'll read it after my dawgs win.
Yes go Dawgs!!!
1/1/2018 6:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 1/1/2018 5:21:00 PM (view original):
I think I’d rather light myself on fire than try to have a rational discussion with any of them.
Got a match?
1/1/2018 6:11 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Statistically African Americans and Hispanics commit more crimes so logically they will have more false convictions as well. It is culture based not race based. Capitalism is by far the best form of government and no it is not perfect but it works if the Government doesn't interfere and allows it to run its course. Even the poor here are wealthy compared to the poor in countries such as China, North Korea, India and Madagascar.
Except they don't commit more crimes. YOU. JUST. PROVED. MY. POINT.
1/1/2018 6:24 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 6:06:00 PM (view original):
I am 100% confident that you are wrong and that bad_luck is a stupid idiot. Color has very little to do with how successful one is. It is 90% culture and 10% other factors.
So.... nothing would convince you otherwise?
1/1/2018 6:24 PM
BTW I hate the style of college football. Just personal preference (and possibly that my 'hometown' college sucks at football) but the NFL is way better.
1/1/2018 6:26 PM
I bet cccp thinks that Affirmative Action is reverse racism.
1/1/2018 7:20 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 6:04:00 PM (view original):
Except they don't commit more crimes. YOU. JUST. PROVED. MY. POINT.
Except they do as a %. You are a dummy yet again.

https://infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
1/1/2018 8:04 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 6:06:00 PM (view original):
So.... nothing would convince you otherwise?
Life experience only. If you see specific racism let me know and I will stand by you and fight against it. I WILL NOT just blanket call the US an institutionally racist country. That is ignorant and false.
1/1/2018 8:07 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.