TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 10/26/2019 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Facts? like these that got mentioned but ignored? "The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with strong economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low."

I'm pretty sure "strong economic growth" and "unemployment ... near a 50-year low" are both very good things, but let's ignore them, or try to credit someone else for them, since they don't fit the agenda.
Do we have more jobs now?

Are less people on food stamps?

Are more minorities employed now than under Obama?

The democrats don't care about you or the country. They don't care about anything. They are obsessed with one thing.

They haven't approved a trade deal. They aren't working on infrastructure. They are not protecting the border or the cities.

The only thing they care about is retaining or gaining POWER and MONEY and DEEP STATE CORRUPTION.

The only reason the Dems are relevant is because the FAKE NEWS MEDIA is the most powerful wing of their party.

They have nothing but lies and propaganda. And they are super ****** AMERICA is still rejecting them.

I have never seen a more ill-informed undereducated hateful destructive uncaring group of people in my life.

WINNING WINNING WINNING. Trump was wrong about one thing. We don't get tired of winning.
10/26/2019 2:35 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/26/2019 11:59:00 AM (view original):
wow. Really? Like trying to credit Trump solely for our economy without crediting Pres. Obama for saving the economy and stabilizing it such that this growth could even occur??

You really are quite unbelievable when you try to claim you're not a Trump fan, and yet go on and on and on attempting to support and defend Trump at every turn/chance.

What you claim in your post didn't even happen!! The sentence you refer to is right there, IN THE ARTICLE, it isn't ignored!
Better lay off the Kool-Aid this weekend.
HEY GENIUS! What caused the collapse of the economy in the last year of BUSH?
10/26/2019 2:36 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/26/2019 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Fact is, The Repugnants and Trump have nearly DOUBLED our yearly deficit in just 2 years of governing!!

It's not new for that side of the aisle to do this to our economy.
It's happened rather repeatedly.
Folks need to study history more.
REALLY? How did Obama do with that? DOUBLE IT?
10/26/2019 2:38 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/26/2019 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Facts? like these that got mentioned but ignored? "The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with strong economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low."

I'm pretty sure "strong economic growth" and "unemployment ... near a 50-year low" are both very good things, but let's ignore them, or try to credit someone else for them, since they don't fit the agenda.
It's almost like all3 only looks for the parts of news stories that support his conservative worldview...
You guys could be twins.
10/26/2019 2:39 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/26/2019 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Fair enough, but PLEASE list me the so called "good" that has supposedly occurred because HE has been in office.
Be specific please.
ECONOMY
BORDERS
TRADE
10/26/2019 2:42 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/26/2019 2:03:00 PM (view original):
Fair enough, but PLEASE list me the so called "good" that has supposedly occurred because HE has been in office.
Be specific please.
Maybe reread your post for starters. It lists two. Whether you want to credit Trump or not, that's how Government has always worked. I realize you and so many others want to change the norm for Trump because of your personal feelings, but "play" fair.
10/26/2019 7:52 PM
Posted by DougOut on 10/26/2019 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 10/26/2019 12:09:00 PM (view original):

It's almost like all3 only looks for the parts of news stories that support his conservative worldview...
You guys could be twins.
Doug, STOP REPOSTING IDIOT'S COMMENTS!

Now acting like he has an open mind to ideas he opposes or doesn't like. What a crock.
10/26/2019 7:55 PM
Hmm. How many people do I have blocked?
1: RCBracco

How many conservatives have you blocked all3? How many liberals?

And btw, the point of the argument was to highlight how you pretend to be a nonpartisan who hates the system, but you constantly spout Republican talking points and only look for conservative viewpoints.
10/26/2019 8:18 PM

A company tied to President Trump’s brother, Robert, received a $33 million contract from the U.S. Marshals Service, bringing scrutiny that there was possible favoritism in the bidding process.

The president’s younger brother, Robert Trump, has a financial stake in CertiPath, a company based in Reston, Virginia, that was awarded a government contract to provide security to federal courthouses.

An anonymous rival bidder has filed a complaint with the Justice Department’s office of the inspector general that alleges CertiPath failed to disclose that “one of the President’s closest living relatives stood to benefit financially from the transaction,” according to a company of the complaint obtained by the Washington Post.

“The circumstances of this contract award, and what appear to be CertiPath’s efforts to obscure Mr. Robert Trump’s financial interest in the company even as it trades on the Trump name, present the appearance of preferential treatment for those who are close to the President,” the complaint says.

10/27/2019 7:08 AM
There goes the Faux News/Limpbawl/Liar fan again talking about how real news networks are fake. Christ this bit is OLD dummy.
10/27/2019 3:32 PM

CATNIP 101: HOW TO IGNORE PERMA BLOCKED. never click on them
10/27/2019 3:38 PM

I'M REALLY MAD NOW! YOU JUST WAIT! NOW I'M REALLY GONNA IMPEACH HIM. I'LL DOUBLE IMPEACH HIM!
10/28/2019 4:32 PM

Yeah...Trump got the guy but HE SCREWED UP! I woulda' done it better.
10/28/2019 4:40 PM

What we learned through our impeachment proceedings is Donald Trump wasn't President when this Bags guy was around. President Obama was and should be given the credit for this victory over terrorism. Meanwhile, we will continue to destroy this President by double dutching our impeachment stuff.
10/28/2019 4:55 PM

He has no idea how bad we're gonna impeach him.
10/28/2019 4:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...684|685|686|687|688...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.