TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

CHIEF: OK Max. We're in the cone of silence. It's safe. Tell me who the whistleblower is.

MAX: What?
11/8/2019 5:35 PM

I SEE THREE WHISTLEBLOWERS
11/8/2019 6:12 PM

Blackface Joy Behar
11/9/2019 1:11 PM

Protect the whistleblowers. Except those who expose ABC and CBS and NBC.

FIRE EVERYBODY who exposes FAKE NEWS. Protect the rest.

Then hide them and forget they ever even existed because we can make more everyday anytime fake news wants.
11/9/2019 2:37 PM

CHIEF: Max. Why is the left firing and harassing whistle blowers?

MAX: What?
11/9/2019 4:04 PM

I'm in the ultimate cone of silence. Thanks Bill and Hill.

Keep firing all those whistleblowers.
11/9/2019 4:09 PM

Protect the whistleblowers. Except those who expose ABC and CBS and NBC.

FIRE EVERYBODY who exposes FAKE NEWS. Protect the rest.
11/9/2019 4:24 PM

GOOGLE scrubbed all the pics of the crime scene where I was murdered.

Don't underestimate the power of fake news and the mis and ill-informed bigots who support murder.

FAKE NEWS and the DEMONAZIS are falling apart under the pressure.
11/9/2019 4:24 PM
Hahahahahahijab!

I can tell Dems are “falling apart” by the way they’re calmly, quietly and efficiently disposing of the orange trash in the white hizzle.
11/9/2019 6:27 PM
"calmly and quietly" is further from the truth than anything Doug has ever posted.
They've done nothing but b*tch, whine, and run around like chickens with their heads cut off for over 3 full years now.
BOTH Parties in this Country are a freakin' joke and anyone trying to ignore that is only kidding themselves.
11/9/2019 10:32 PM
kick out the carney

vote democrat
11/10/2019 12:00 AM
11/10/2019 11:43 AM

Kent’s own testimony yesterday was that in 2014 (Obama is president) George Kent was doing what his usual channels of State Department operations are in Ukraine. He testified, “In 2014, the first thing the U.S. demanded from Ukraine in exchange for aid was an investigating of Burisma.” So why are they trying to impeach Trump over this?

The Obama administration did the same thing. The problem here is that this investigation was begun, and then it was closed down. The demanded Ukraine’s investigation into Burisma be closed down, and you know the timing of it? They closed it down in late 2014 when Hunter Biden was hired. They were full-speed ahead into an investigation of bribery and corruption into Burisma — and the minute Hunter Biden ends up working for Burisma, they shut down the investigation.

The Obama administration “ignored” the request. In 2015, George Kent pushed to reopen the investigation, even with Hunter Biden working for Burisma. The Obama administration “ignored” his request. Again, that’s after Hunter Biden had been hired by Burisma. George Kent said that “he was concerned about the perception of a conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on the Burisma board.” This was all stated yesterday. Have you heard anything about this? You have not.

This is what they’re trying to impeach Trump for! We demanded Ukraine in 2014 investigate corruption and bribery at Burisma. They started. Then we told them to shut it down after Hunter Biden was hired, and George Kent didn’t like that. The headline for the story: “U.S. Officials Pushed for Ukraine to Reopen Probe into Hunter Biden-Linked Burisma” in 2015. He testified to this yesterday. It’s another reason why they’re not spending a lot of time on it. You can hardly find any sound bites today of George Kent.

It’s all William Edward R. Murrow Taylor. Now, here’s another little tidbit from TheHill.com. Headline: “Top Ukrainian Official: Sondland Did Not Link Aid to Investigation of Bidens — Ukraine’s foreign minister told reporters today,” this was this morning, “that U.S. ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland did not link investigations into Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son with military assistance.

“‘Ambassador Sondland did not tell us, and did not tell me exactly, about the relation between the (military) assistance and the investigations,’ Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko told reporters, according to Interfax-Ukraine. ‘I have never seen a direct link between investigations and security assistance…'” It’s military aid. This diplospeak. “[S]ecurity assistance through the channels” is properly approved military aid. These people speak their own lingo: “The interagency group,” “going through the right channels” for “security assistance.”

11/14/2019 7:30 PM
That’s a WHOLE lotta BULLSHIT. :)
11/14/2019 10:34 PM

Why am I here?
11/15/2019 4:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...687|688|689|690|691...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.