TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 12/4/2019 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/4/2019 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Bottom line for me is this, bob - IF the man did something illegal or worthy of impeachment, them PROVE IT. So far, Dems have no facts that can do that. A bunch of hearsay and theories, but no PROOF. We're basically at the same point we were over 3 years ago. Doug Collins said it perfectly in his opening statement today.
What would qualify as 'proof' to you?
EVIDENCE?
12/4/2019 5:03 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 12/4/2019 4:43:00 PM (view original):
Truth and basic personal integrity don't change.

People's insistence on them in leadership may have waned significantly in recent times apparently..........at least SOME people's insistence.........

but that just means (bottom line) our societal standards have eroded to even include truth and Presidential integrity.
Some may shrug their shoulders and say oh my......... or WTF, it' ain't me Babe, or well he's scum but he's our scum. Whatever the excuse.
It's still just a weak excuse.

I won't buy it and I'll go down squawking............ LOUDLY.
I'll be telling the TRUTH about what happened in the U.S.A. and just which people it was that ignored their OWN responsibility to insist on truth and basic integrity in their leaders.

We were warned numerous times.
Remember Osceola.
And Cochise.
The US Government is Liars, always have been.
We should move to the truthful government place. Where would that be?
12/4/2019 5:22 PM
12/4/2019 5:28 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/4/2019 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/4/2019 12:24:00 PM (view original):
Doug Collins is a partisan hack and a moron.

I'll just say this. The Repugs stated reason for impeaching Dog Clinton was that he LIED! To Us, the people.
He DID. It was about sex. With a youngish woman............with a fairly nice smile. He shouldn't have LIED!
It was a reprehensible thing to do. He should have told the truth, honored the young woman by stating how nice She was and how much he "enjoyed her company" and got about the business of the Country and figuring out how to appease HRC.

I want the same standard (The McCain standard for judging "high crimes and misdemeanors") applied to Trump as the repugs applied to Dog Clinton.
What Trump TRIED TO DO (He's such an incompetent jackass He can't even extort folks properly while POTUS!!) is far far worse than enjoying the sexual pleasures of a young woman. Don't you think?
Do you want the same morality standards of 21 years ago applied to homosexuality and divorce and TV limitations, or even all the lies told about Trump and others (et al) too? Times have obviously changed. (Not that I'm saying that's a good thing.) You don't get to pick and choose what gets treated "old school" and what doesn't.
all3, just because something haesn't been proven yet that doesn't make it a lie. Any time someone who is accused of a crime goes to trial, nothing has been proven yet. That does not mean the accused is not guilty. Yes, they are assumed innocent until proven guilty, but they are still accused. Why doesn't that apply to Trump. He is being accused of something. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have not said he was guilty of anything but lying and making sexist and racist remarks. If you don't agree that he lies constantly and has made some sexist and racist remarks, you are deluded. Notice I didn't say he is a racist and a sexist pig (although, in my opinion, he is), just that he has made remarks that were sexist and racist.
12/4/2019 5:34 PM
12/4/2019 5:42 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
12/4/2019 5:46 PM
Posted by DougOut on 12/4/2019 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/4/2019 5:34:00 PM (view original):

I'll just say this. The Repugs stated reason for impeaching Dog Clinton was that he LIED! To Us, the people.
He DID. It was about sex. With a youngish woman............with a fairly nice smile. He shouldn't have LIED!
It was a reprehensible thing to do. He should have told the truth, honored the young woman by stating how nice She was and how much he "enjoyed her company" and got about the business of the Country and figuring out how to appease HRC.

I want the same standard (The McCain standard for judging "high crimes and misdemeanors") applied to Trump as the repugs applied to Dog Clinton.
What Trump TRIED TO DO (He's such an incompetent jackass He can't even extort folks properly while POTUS!!) is far far worse than enjoying the sexual pleasures of a young woman. Don't you think?
Do you want the same morality standards of 21 years ago applied to homosexuality and divorce and TV limitations, or even all the lies told about Trump and others (et al) too? Times have obviously changed. (Not that I'm saying that's a good thing.) You don't get to pick and choose what gets treated "old school" and what doesn't.
all3, just because something haesn't been proven yet that doesn't make it a lie. Any time someone who is accused of a crime goes to trial, nothing has been proven yet. That does not mean the accused is not guilty. Yes, they are assumed innocent until proven guilty, but they are still accused. Why doesn't that apply to Trump. He is being accused of something. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have not said he was guilty of anything but lying and making sexist and racist remarks. If you don't agree that he lies constantly and has made some sexist and racist remarks, you are deluded. Notice I didn't say he is a racist and a sexist pig (although, in my opinion, he is), just that he has made remarks that were sexist and racist.
BIDEN HAS BEEN ACCUSED! WHY DOESN'T THAT APPLY TO BIDEN?
Doug, I accuse you of being an idiot
12/4/2019 7:01 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/4/2019 7:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 12/4/2019 5:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/4/2019 5:34:00 PM (view original):

BIDEN HAS BEEN ACCUSED! WHY DOESN'T THAT APPLY TO BIDEN?
Doug, I accuse you of being an idiot
um...where did I say it doesn't apply to Biden? It should and it does. Clinton too. It should apply to anyone. As usual, a Trump supporters response to any accusation against Trumo is "what about>>>"
12/4/2019 7:30 PM
It should but it doesn't. Where is the Biden investigation?
12/4/2019 7:37 PM
Where is the Hillary investigation?
12/4/2019 7:48 PM
Where is the CROWD STRIKE investigation?
12/4/2019 7:49 PM
Where are 30,000 e-mails and where is Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

WHERE IS THE DNC SERVER AND WHO HAS IT?
12/4/2019 7:59 PM
12/4/2019 8:02 PM

I will never forget how you treated me in High School. I'm MAD! I'm gonna screw your kids because you are stupid.
12/4/2019 8:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...697|698|699|700|701...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.