TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by DoctorKz on 1/5/2020 11:07:00 AM (view original):
  • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
I will be making a long response to this, stay tuned.
1/5/2020 11:55 AM
Name one democrat who wants open borders.
1/5/2020 11:55 AM
Bob...

The Hollywood Access tapes ***** grabbing comments are distasteful. Like many wealthy men, he has been around. He was a private citizen, not Candidate Trump, not President Trump...

He distastefully went after John McCain. Turns out McCain handcarried the Steele dossier to the FBI without vetting the information. I'd be ****** too.

He kneed Jeb in the twins. So what? He's a feckless nancy boy.

Obama incensed him at the WH Correspondents dinner several years ago. He got Trump into politics. Blame him for Donald being in the White House.
1/5/2020 11:56 AM
His numbers are going up with minorities, independents. Why do you suppose that is?
1/5/2020 12:02 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/5/2020 12:02:00 PM (view original):
His numbers are going up with minorities, independents. Why do you suppose that is?
Because both Parties s*ck and Trump, even with all his faults, is still better than anything the Dems are offering.
1/5/2020 1:49 PM (edited)
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/5/2020 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Bob...

The Hollywood Access tapes ***** grabbing comments are distasteful. Like many wealthy men, he has been around. He was a private citizen, not Candidate Trump, not President Trump...

He distastefully went after John McCain. Turns out McCain handcarried the Steele dossier to the FBI without vetting the information. I'd be ****** too.

He kneed Jeb in the twins. So what? He's a feckless nancy boy.

Obama incensed him at the WH Correspondents dinner several years ago. He got Trump into politics. Blame him for Donald being in the White House.
Doc. All this is true. Every bit IMO.
And you are correct it is Obama's fault.........he mocked Trump, that drove Trump to run.
And I suspect he was surprised to be elected as was HRC that He won.
AND, I LOVE that part of it.......... Hillary's "surprise".
It shouldn't have been a surprise to any democrat........thus the problem.

The dems ARE as clueless as the Repugs. That's clear to me.
Who is more dangerous leading the Country is the argument worth having, BUT folks from both sides have to be able to accept reality when presented with it. Most folks ain't ready (or equipped these days) for reality.
But it IS coming, whether we like it or not.

The only constant is change and we ain't (have never been) immune to that.
Ask any Indian.

Or, at present, any Australian....far fewer climate change skeptics there these days!

1/5/2020 12:29 PM
Also, consider this...

The media handles scandal differently now. Years ago things weren't publicized. There was an element of trust.

We didn't know about FDR's affairs or that he was a cripple. We weren't privy to how LBJ behaved privately. JFK's Addison affliction, or his many trysts? Did we know Reagan was slipping mentally? That Bush 41 had an Asian girlfriend?

This president is under siege. He threatens their power base. He must be destroyed. They began 4 years ago...
1/5/2020 12:31 PM
People need to calm down. The pendulum swings both ways, and has limits.

We are not in mortal danger. That is spin. Put in place to rile their voters, and to give pundits and idiots like Al Sharpton a paycheck.

Two years ago I said Brennan and Clapper would serve time. I ain't backing down on that...
1/5/2020 12:36 PM
I really don't see Trump as stupid. He is an intelligent businessman, and knows to put good people in key places.

People ***** about how much he is worth, his taxes...is it really our business? If he has filed his taxes, and broken no laws, is it his fault the tax laws are what they are? Bezos pays little personal tax compared to his vast wealth. He isn't a crook either, is simply shrewd. Get Congress to change the tax laws if you are dissatisfied with how much rich people pay in...I assume he met the financial requirements with the FEC prior to the '16 election, just as BHO did proving his origin of birth, so enough already...and no, I didn't think Barry faked it. Kudos to him if he did...that's a whopper...

Who knows what the deal is with his "audit"...I don't see Elliott Ness out there in the Rose Garden with handcuffs...
1/5/2020 1:09 PM (edited)
Whole lotta shakin goin on? Cause that's a whole lot of spinning.

I can't even do the saucers at the fair any longer. Can't handle that much spinning round and round and round............

He does know a lot of people, good ones, not so much.
Most of those he does know apparently won't work for him.
That's why he has Ivanka with a WH office and some sort of title, and squirrelly Kosher (Ivanka's wife) heading all sorts of things for him. And of course it's why Giulani's kid works in the WH, and it's why He's gonna set a record for the number of cabinet head resignations (of his OWN choices!), and how many "acting" folks he has because He can't find folks who can get confirmed willing to serve in HIS administration.

But keep spinning.
Maybe tops will get popular again.
1/5/2020 1:44 PM
Come on bob; you use the term "Ivanka's wife" while trying to tell other people they are spinning things?
Seems all your spinning has made you the dizzy one.
1/5/2020 1:53 PM
Posted by DoctorKz on 1/5/2020 11:07:00 AM (view original):
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Is this proportional though? The population is growing. It would make sense that we would have the most Americans employed now, even without Trump. Also, jobs don't matter so much as income and wealth.
What has Trump done about automation? How long are these jobs going to last?

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election

Forced, or they just got more money?

As for employment, again, I would argue that what matters more is income and wealth. Where are the statistics on minority wealth in America? Wage? Unemployment statistics aren't impressive if most that are employed are working two jobs and barely getting by.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

Tax cuts for the wealthy. The working class will get tax increases jusssst after this election. How convenient.

*eyeroll*. How much did Trump really do here. Also, hosting the World Cup might not actually be good for America.
I see this as a negative, not a positive. Also, the Keystone pipeline leaked, so good job there. "We reduced regulations" isn't a positive. You would have to win the argument that every one of the regulations he removed were bad, and that isn't true.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

lol, Americans disagree.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

A bad thing. Not only for the environment, but for coal workers who are being used and lied to. The reality is that coal is a declining industry, and supporting coal production is delaying the inevitable. Democrats are at least honest and working towards long term solutions.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Horrible decision. The PCA is an absolute positive for everyone involved. Trump straight up lied about the PCA.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

"wE cAn'T aFfOrD sOcIaL pRoGrAmS"
I HATE rampant military spending.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Just... why? Why are we wasting money on this?

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

How is that working out for you?

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban

Wow, just wow. Fun stat: Of all the terrorists who perpetrated 9/11, NONE came from countries that Trump banned travel from.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Mild improvement, at best.

Lol, and hurt American farmers. Great job!
Ok, so this actually hurts America, and not just for moral reasons. I mean, yes, we shouldn't put kids in cages, but these claims are straight up wrong.
1. Refugees actually commit less crimes proportionally than natural born citizens.
2. Refugees are good for the economy, as numerous studies have shown.
3. The wall will be ineffective, and a waste of money.
4. Democrats don't want open borders, and generally democrats want to discourage illegal immigration.
1/5/2020 1:56 PM
What happened to "Drain the Swamp"?
1/5/2020 1:57 PM
Who cares what the office turnover rate is? Do you really care who answers the phone there when it rings?

Are things getting done? Are there reports of papers piling up on the White House steps? Is this what keeps people up at night?

Last time I looked the power hadn't been shut off at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...
1/5/2020 1:57 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/5/2020 1:57:00 PM (view original):
What happened to "Drain the Swamp"?
Let's see what Durham finds in his investigation...K Street is quite a chore to sweep with a toothbrush. ..a work in progress.

That and some of the Swamp residents will fight their getting evicted...see MSNBC and CNN for proof.
1/5/2020 2:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...700|701|702|703|704...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.