TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 3/13/2020 12:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/11/2020 5:03:00 PM (view original):
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done." "It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

Don the Con 6 days ago on Covfefe19
Isn’t he PATHETIC. As if embarrassing himself on the WORLD stage wasn’t enough, right BRONX?
Talking to yourself again?
3/13/2020 2:58 PM

YAMICHE ALCINDOR (PBS NEWSHOUR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT): My first question is you said that you don't take responsibility, but you did disband the White House pandemic office and the officials that were working in that office left this administration abruptly. So, what responsibility do you take to that?

And the officials that worked in that office said that you -- that the White House lost valuable time because that office was disbanded? What do you make of that?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, I just think it's a nasty question, because what we've done is -- and Tony had said numerous times that we saved thousands of lives because of the quick closing.

And when you say me, I didn't do it. We have a group of people.

ALCINDOR: It's your administration.

TRUMP: I could ask, perhaps -- my administration, but I could perhaps ask Tony about that, because I don't know anything about it. I mean, you say we did that. I don't know anything about it.

ALCINDOR: You don't know about the --

TRUMP: We're spending --

ALCINDOR: -- About the reorganization that happened in the National Security Council?

TRUMP: No, I don't know. It's the -- it's the administration, perhaps they do that. You know, people let people go. You know, you used to be with a different newspaper than you are now. You know, things like that happen.

3/13/2020 7:48 PM
Thanks for clicking on my thread
3/13/2020 7:49 PM
3/13/2020 7:54 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/13/2020 7:48:00 PM (view original):

YAMICHE ALCINDOR (PBS NEWSHOUR WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT): My first question is you said that you don't take responsibility, but you did disband the White House pandemic office and the officials that were working in that office left this administration abruptly. So, what responsibility do you take to that?

And the officials that worked in that office said that you -- that the White House lost valuable time because that office was disbanded? What do you make of that?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: Well, I just think it's a nasty question, because what we've done is -- and Tony had said numerous times that we saved thousands of lives because of the quick closing.

TRUMP: I could ask, perhaps -- my administration, but I could perhaps ask Tony about that, because I don't know anything about it. I mean, you say we did that. I don't know anything about it.

ALCINDOR: -- About the reorganization that happened in the National Security Council?

TRUMP: No, I don't know. It's the -- it's the administration, perhaps they do that. You know, people let people go. You know, you used to be with a different newspaper than you are now. You know, things like that happen.

How EMBARRASSING for the few supporters he has left.
3/13/2020 8:24 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/13/2020 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 3/13/2020 7:48:00 PM (view original):

How EMBARRASSING for the few supporters he has left.
THANKS FOR CLICKING IN A DOUG THREAD WHERE NOBODY GETS REDLINED.

YOUR THREADS SUCK BECAUSE YOU REDLINE EVERYBODY. YOU SUCK.
3/13/2020 8:29 PM
I only redline you and allMouth dummy. No voice in hell and all. I mean, you remember when you said you were “gone for good” if I wasn’t kicked out. So you’re just getting what you deserve when I gleefully ignore and redline you. I am HELL.
3/14/2020 6:27 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/14/2020 6:27:00 PM (view original):
I only redline you and allMouth dummy. No voice in hell and all. I mean, you remember when you said you were “gone for good” if I wasn’t kicked out. So you’re just getting what you deserve when I gleefully ignore and redline you. I am HELL.
THANKS FOR CLICKING IN A DOUG THREAD WHERE NOBODY GETS REDLINED.

YOUR REDLINE THREADS SUCK. YOU SUCK.
3/14/2020 6:34 PM
Didn't you say you were done for the day several hours ago? Just couldn't stay away from us, could you? Just admit you have nothing better in life than getting abused by us whenever we want. How many times has your sorry, obsessed loser checked-back to see if we've posted since then? You are so OWNED it's pitiful, but you deserve every single bit of it. Dance to this post as you do them all, puppet boy. I am now certainly done for the day, and unlike you, I will be true to my word after checking a few other threads. Abuse you again tomorrow. Thanks for making it so fun and easy.
3/14/2020 7:06 PM
Remember when we were owned by a different entity who kicked people out for foul language?

That changed. It's a brand new ball game. Be a pickle and dill with it.
3/15/2020 3:50 PM
3/29/2020 5:47 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 3/29/2020 5:48:00 PM (view original):
HYP-O-CRITE
Sorry about your PIT thread. Sucks to be you.
3/29/2020 6:01 PM
Posted by The Taint on 12/8/2017 2:23:00 AM (view original):
holy **** Trumps approval ratings are in the shitter.
OMG! WHAT YEAR IS IT?
3/31/2020 8:21 PM
FOX NEWS REPORTS: Robert Davey, Boston University, found way to "see" #19.

Now they can throw everything at it and "SEE" what works. Tremendous breakthrough.
4/1/2020 3:56 PM

AMERICA IS WINNING....TOGETHER!
4/1/2020 4:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...709|710|711|712|713...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.