TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 4/9/2020 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 4/9/2020 2:39:00 PM (view original):

ME Model Lowers U.S. Coronavirus Death Projections by 25% to 60,415

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model cited by the White House Coronavirus Task Force lowered its projections for coronavirus deaths in the U.S. by 25 percent from 81,766 to 60,415 early Wednesday morning.

The IHME model has come under withering criticism for vastly overstating projections of regular and ICU hospital beds needed, but its death projections to date have closely tracked with actual data.

Yup, it's a good thing most governors issued stay at home orders after seeing what happened to New York. The distancing is working.
Too bad Cuomo was too stupid to get it.
4/9/2020 3:02 PM
NOW I understand why Cuomo came out so abruptly with the National news coverage. Very slick. Transparent but slick.

And like skin there was the second layer. DeBlasio is a turd. Cuomo had to cover for him.

Why did New York let all those people in? They told you to go to ChinaTown and hug people. Eat out and be merry! Don't be a racist like Trump.

How did that work?

Better than you could have expected because Trump saved their ***. Thank him later.
4/9/2020 3:27 PM (edited)
JAPAN offers 2 BILLION DOLLARS to pull production out of CHINA and back to Japan or other countries.
4/9/2020 3:39 PM

Nancy Pelosi Claims There’s ‘No Data’ To Prove Small Businesses Need More Emergency Funds

By Emily ZanottiDailyWire.com

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), the architect behind Democrats’ decision to block $250 billion in additional funding to small businesses suffering because of coronavirus-related lockdowns, now says there’s “no data” to support an influx of emergency cash, even as banks are reaching their lending capacity due to unprecedented demand for aid.

Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) moved to block Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) from passing the emergency bill by unanimous consent on Thursday morning. McConnell had hoped that the need for assistance would be evident enough that he would not have to call Congress back from recess to vote on the measure, but Democrats disagreed.

McConnell was left incensed, noting that the $350 Paycheck Protection Program fund, which guarantees entrepreneurs with fewer than 500 employees low-interest loans that will be forgiven if they use the money to keep workers on the payroll, is “on track to be depleted by the end of this month.”

4/9/2020 4:15 PM

SPREAD OUT YOU KNUCKLEHEADS!
4/9/2020 4:43 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/9/2020 3:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 4/9/2020 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 4/9/2020 2:39:00 PM (view original):

ME Model Lowers U.S. Coronavirus Death Projections by 25% to 60,415

The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) model cited by the White House Coronavirus Task Force lowered its projections for coronavirus deaths in the U.S. by 25 percent from 81,766 to 60,415 early Wednesday morning.

The IHME model has come under withering criticism for vastly overstating projections of regular and ICU hospital beds needed, but its death projections to date have closely tracked with actual data.

Yup, it's a good thing most governors issued stay at home orders after seeing what happened to New York. The distancing is working.
Too bad Cuomo was too stupid to get it.
He was listening to the president who was saying it's just the flu.
4/9/2020 6:47 PM
4/10/2020 5:06 AM
like to add

drain the swamp

ludicrous

he is the swamp
4/10/2020 11:04 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/10/2020 5:06:00 AM (view original):
STRONG CHIN. FIRST PRESIDENT IN A LONG TIME WITH BALLS.
4/10/2020 11:17 AM
Posted by DougOut on 4/9/2020 3:27:00 PM (view original):
NOW I understand why Cuomo came out so abruptly with the National news coverage. Very slick. Transparent but slick.

And like skin there was the second layer. DeBlasio is a turd. Cuomo had to cover for him.

Why did New York let all those people in? They told you to go to ChinaTown and hug people. Eat out and be merry! Don't be a racist like Trump.

How did that work?

Better than you could have expected because Trump saved their ***. Thank him later.
I just got whiplash
4/10/2020 12:14 PM

REMEMBER TO STAY HOME AND WEAR YOUR MASK
4/10/2020 1:57 PM
4/11/2020 6:38 PM
GREAT JOB BY TRUMP SO FAR! THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT!
4/15/2020 1:08 PM

I AM THE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!
4/15/2020 2:34 PM

My refrigerator is loaded with ice cream.
4/15/2020 5:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...713|714|715|716|717...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.