TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

NYC Adds Nearly 4,000 People Who Never Tested Positive To Coronavirus Death Tolls

New York City added nearly 4,000 people who never tested positive for the coronavirus to its death toll Tuesday, bringing coronavirus-related deaths in the city to around 10,000 people.

The city decided to add 3,700 people to its death tolls, who they “presumed” to have died from the virus, according to a report from The New York Times. The additions increased the death toll in the U.S. by 17%, according to the Times report.

4/15/2020 5:29 PM
Sigh...it makes you wonder what the actual worldwide death toll is. Numbers could be over-reported or under-reported, depending on the motives of the individual nation in question.
4/15/2020 5:44 PM
4/15/2020 5:50 PM
I don't think there's anything sinister here. You would need more context to prove intent.
4/15/2020 5:50 PM

We have extra ventilators now. Nobody who needs one is lacking. We have them in reserve. We came up with a plan that releases an additional 4,000 and more will come online. We have too many of them now. We'll build a stockpile but first we're going to send them around the world to help other people. We're going to help ourselves and others.
4/15/2020 6:01 PM

MSNBC just cut out of Presidential briefing and CNN is not broadcasting it.

ONLY FOX HAS FULL AUDIO AND VIDEO
4/15/2020 6:14 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/15/2020 5:50:00 PM (view original):
I don't think there's anything sinister here. You would need more context to prove intent.
I don't like the word "presumed." Presumption is not valid science.
4/15/2020 10:31 PM
4/16/2020 4:55 PM
bronx continuing to show the depth of his knowledge.

Nothing new or informative, just idle ridicule after idle ridicule. Why? because as I've said before, today's Dems/Libs will do or say whatever, whenever, to try to transfer their Trump-hatred to others. It amuses me that they refuse to see they are hurting their cause more than helping it. People are tired of the lies, slander, and divisiveness, especially now, when Partisanship should be the last thing on our minds.
4/16/2020 10:52 PM
i·ro·ny
/'ir?ne/
noun
  1. the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
4/16/2020 11:12 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 4/16/2020 4:55:00 PM (view original):
Great Pic! ?Very 60's mod. Thinking British Prime Minister & Hermans Hermits.

"I'M HENRY THE 8TH I AM....."
4/17/2020 7:27 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/16/2020 10:52:00 PM (view original):
bronx continuing to show the depth of his knowledge.

Nothing new or informative, just idle ridicule after idle ridicule. Why? because as I've said before, today's Dems/Libs will do or say whatever, whenever, to try to transfer their Trump-hatred to others. It amuses me that they refuse to see they are hurting their cause more than helping it. People are tired of the lies, slander, and divisiveness, especially now, when Partisanship should be the last thing on our minds.
You know buddy, you are right. People ARE tired of the lies and the bullshit.

"Anyone who wants a test can get one"---------------POTUS Trump

In the middle of a National crisis and THIS tonto in office does little but LIE and spin the reality of what he HASN'T done to provide the American public with basic competent leadership. In short we elected a dunce and a dense.
Anyone still too stupid to recognize the depth of their error should be BANNED from voting for rank ignorance!
4/17/2020 9:00 AM
Trump's viewpoint (You know he didn't make the decision on his own, right?) of the virus was obviously wrong. So was the initial viewpoint of people like Pelosi, who went around telling people to go to Chinatown. BOTH Parties underestimated this virus.
4/17/2020 9:14 AM
Trump wants people to think that 3.5 million tests is some sort of success. Reminder: Mike Pence pledged 4 million tests would be completed 34 days ago. This is a massive failure by his government.
4/17/2020 9:45 AM
One party TODAY is taking this seriously and wants to extend social distancing. THE OTHER PARTY is complaining that their first amendment rights are being violated and having protests, while also claiming that 2 million people dying is no big deal.
4/17/2020 11:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...714|715|716|717|718...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.