TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

House speaker Nancy Pelosi on Sunday defended encouraging visitors to tour San Francisco’s Chinatown in February even as fears grew about the spread of the coronavirus.

Pelosi walked around San Francisco’s Chinatown during the last week of February, visiting businesses owned by Asian Americans.

“That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here,” Pelosi said at the time. “Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.”

4/20/2020 5:44 PM

“New York City’s Chinatowns are open for business!” de Blasio said on February 13, saying Asian American businesses are suffering due to fears about the coronavirus, but “those fears are not based on facts and science. The risk of infection to New Yorkers is low. There is no need to avoid public spaces.”

4/20/2020 5:45 PM

CNN AND NPR BLOCK BROADCAST OF NEWS CONFERENCE.
4/20/2020 5:50 PM

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco’s Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

By NBC Bay Area staff• •

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Pelosi visited The Wok Shop, a temple and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, which was started 58 years ago by owner Kevin Chan's mother and uncle.

Chan said his business is losing about $500-$800 a day, or about 70% on average. He believes the fear of the virus is racially motivated.

"I think it's because even if I walk out and cough a little bit — my throat is itchy — they look at me, 'Oh,' like this, 'scary,'" he said.

As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers. I’m here. We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."

4/20/2020 6:06 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 4/19/2020 10:25:00 PM (view original):
NOVEMBER. TICK TOCK DUMBFUCK.
:)
4/20/2020 8:07 PM
IT'S TIME FOR DOUGS 2020 NFL MOCK DRAFT!

As promised. Now....I did put it out there for others to get in but they did not...so...

We'll be going by Doug rules this year. What I mean by that is we will try to shorten the process. Flatten the curve so to speak. Make it shorter. How will we do that you ask?

We will eliminate the teams that don't have a chance. For example...Bengals at #1. We all know they will pick Burroughs, but they still don't have a chance to win or do anything so we'll just ignore them and all the other loser teams that have no chance.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT DOUG you may ask. What I mean is I don't care who the Lions pick at 3 because why?

I'll take this opportunity to use the NFC EAST DIVISION as an example. NOW you got the Washington Redskins. Snyder is still the owner so we don't care pluswise they stink and I'm sorry they can't stay healthy. They play in WASHINGTON. Then you got the Giants. Now they're getting better with Barkley and Jones the last 2 years and they got Joe Douglas and they're gonna get another great pick this year but it's still not enough because they still suck and they play in New Jersey so......why don't they fix that first? Then you got the Cowboys. I would include the Cowboys in my draft here because they don't stink like the Redskins and the Giants. The problem with the Cowboys is they suck. They're Americas suck. They blew up in front of your eyes. The guys that didn't get money ran away. The ones that got money don't matter because the center took a flyer and Dak doesn't wanna play because Jerry doesn't wanna pay. It's a
train wreck. Americas train wreck. Dallas sucks.

So that's the
model we'll follow for the duration of this draft through both leagues in every division. We'll only look at the teams that matter or who have a chance at the Super Bowl. SO THEN...WITHOUT FUTHER ADO...

HERE'S YOUR 2020 MOCK NFL DRAFT:

21)
At #21 the PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SELECT - JUSTIN JEFFERSON - WR - LSU

AND THAT CONCLUDES THE 2020 NFL DRAFT. THANK YOU.
4/22/2020 1:57 PM
All I care about is that the Chiefs don't select a running back. I like Patrick Queen a lot.
4/22/2020 2:23 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/22/2020 2:23:00 PM (view original):
All I care about is that the Chiefs don't select a running back. I like Patrick Queen a lot.
THANK YOU TANG! I LIKE YOU NOW! WE SHOULD STICK TO SPORTS...and I get you.

I don't see Queen falling to 32. We got people forcing him to Philly at 21. NO WAY.

Early on Queen was a 2 round but I think he'll go earlier. But late. And probably right before you.

THINK ABOUT THIS: With the run on WRs I think is gonna happen, the DB's will fall to you and you could get a good corner or safety. LBs are weak this year anyways.
4/22/2020 3:04 PM
Very accurate draft. Only off by one.
4/24/2020 11:21 AM
I totally called it, didn't I?
4/24/2020 11:45 AM
We should have our own podcast.
4/24/2020 11:51 AM

Doug should have a podcast....in my opinion.
4/24/2020 1:04 PM
ANOTHER GREAT DAY FOR TRUMP AND AMERICA. WINNING WINNING WINNING.
4/24/2020 2:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...721|722|723|724|725...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.