TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by rsp777 on 5/15/2020 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 5/15/2020 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Seems like all3 is projecting a little bit.
And him and his “text pals” are the only ones who don’t see what a straight up LIAR the clown is.
LOL, brings me back to Boris's 2 friends and getting opinions from his 11 year old daughter.
5/16/2020 9:21 PM
I understand some of you not understanding the concept of friends, but they are actually pretty common for many of us.
5/17/2020 11:44 AM
Fellow Cult members don't count
5/17/2020 11:47 AM

WARP 7 SCOTTIE! GIMMIE EVERYTHING SHE'S GOT!
5/17/2020 1:10 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 6:36:00 PM (view original):
The whole point of shutting down was to flatten the curve and keep our medical people alive and healthy. Not overload the Hospitals to the point of the destruction of our healthcare system. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Moving forward allows the virus to take it's course in a manageable environment. Herd Immunity. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

There is no comparison between H1N1 and Coronavirus 19. Our modern technology and the leadership of one of the top 5 leaders in World History has allowed us to dodge this bullet, never go down and come back fighting. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

And as the limp wristed pajama boys crawl under the bed or hide behind a screen with fake names....the sun will rise and the rain will fall. Nothing has changed. You are still weak and backward and we are still strong enough to note this is a blip on the timeline of history. And I wonder how the future will view us. I already know. Those who got it early and went back to work and those who didn't. Those who didn't...the same sad sacks who politicize everything and everybody. Somehow they wish to blame a political party for a virus. The dictionary defines all kinds of virus. Including political and trade. And at the end of the day...which is the more deadly? We're all gonna die. I'd rather die from a virus that may be natural and take its course than a trade deal that slowly kills or political party bent on suicide.
Is this the 8th or 9th time you posted this?
5/17/2020 6:41 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 7:02:00 PM (view original):
How many times did you redline me?
How many times did you post the alphabet just to ruin a thread and harass me?

That’s the # you’re lookin fer.
5/17/2020 7:06 PM
The whole point of shutting down was to flatten the curve and keep our medical people alive and healthy. Not overload the Hospitals to the point of the destruction of our healthcare system. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

Moving forward allows the virus to take it's course in a manageable environment. Herd Immunity. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

There is no comparison between H1N1 and Coronavirus 19. Our modern technology and the leadership of one of the top 5 leaders in World History has allowed us to dodge this bullet, never go down and come back fighting. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

And as the limp wristed pajama boys crawl under the bed or hide behind a screen with fake names....the sun will rise and the rain will fall. Nothing has changed. You are still weak and backward and we are still strong enough to note this is a blip on the timeline of history. And I wonder how the future will view us. I already know. Those who got it early and went back to work and those who didn't. Those who didn't...the same sad sacks who politicize everything and everybody. Somehow they wish to blame a political party for a virus. The dictionary defines all kinds of virus. Including political and trade. And at the end of the day...which is the more deadly? We're all gonna die. I'd rather die from a virus that may be natural and take its course than a trade deal that slowly kills or political party bent on suicide.
5/17/2020 7:08 PM
I bet you're gonna pass out again
5/17/2020 7:16 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 7:08:00 PM (view original):

How many times are you gonna post the same thing? It doesn’t get smarter or more truthful just because you repeat it like a parrot.

Closing in on TWENTY for the LONELY MAN.
5/17/2020 7:19 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/17/2020 7:20:00 PM (view original):
THANKS for clicking on my thread. I'm not clicking on yours. STALKER!
You posted SIX pages of NONSENSE on a thread of mine.

Who is REALLY the obsessed stalker Lonely Man?
5/17/2020 7:22 PM
I think he just passed out again
5/17/2020 8:18 PM
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
State of Nevada “thinks” that they can send out illegal vote by mail ballots, creating a great Voter Fraud scenario for the State and the U.S. They can’t! If they do, “I think” I can hold up funds to the State. Sorry, but you must not cheat in elections.

oh ok
5/20/2020 10:23 AM
Morbidly Obese Donny voted by mail himself in Nov.
5/20/2020 12:10 PM
What is morbid obesity? Height weight ratio? Who said such a stupid thing in the first place? I have questions.
5/20/2020 12:13 PM
◂ Prev 1...736|737|738|739|740...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.