TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

IF you are unable to call out Trump for what he quite obviously (and very publicly) IS, then you are either, NOT an actual concerned citizen, OR, you are STUPID!

You just can't ride the fence all the time wylie.
6/1/2020 7:44 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/1/2020 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/24/2020 7:58:00 PM (view original):
A lot of interest in this story about Psycho Joe Scarborough. So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that? An affair? What about the so-called investigator? Read story!
No. She had a medical condition. Scarborough wasn’t even there when she died. This isn’t a thing.
(Homer whisper) I was quoting somebody’s tweet
6/1/2020 8:17 PM
"Funny" how those who complain about me calling people dumb or stupid have no problem doing it themselves. Hypocracy is one of the few constants in these threads.

FWIW, since people will "forget" I said it anyway, Trump is royally mishandling these riots (although people blaming him for them are still idiots). People are resposible for their own actions. Please note I said riots, not protests. Peaceful protests, on one's own time, are the right of every American.
6/1/2020 9:15 PM

‘Let Them Have Eric,’ Screams Trump While Pushing Son Through Door Of Bunker

WASHINGTON—In an effort to placate the protesters gathered outside, President Donald Trump reportedly screamed, “Let them have Eric!” Monday as he pushed his son through the door of a White House bunker. “Please, you can take Eric, just leave me alone,” said the commander in chief, shoving his third-born son through the bulletproof, double-reinforced door of the White House panic room, repeatedly smashing Eric Trump’s fingers with a large wrench to loosen their grip on the frame. “Tear him apart, do whatever you want with him. I’m sorry, son, but this sacrifice is for the greater good!” After learning that the protesters remained a quarter mile away and were completely separated from the structure by hundreds of Secret Service agents, Trump then threw out Don Jr. as well.
6/2/2020 6:19 AM
Rosenstein caved today. I bet the libs don't even know there's a trial going on. That's FAKE NEWS for ya.
6/3/2020 4:07 PM
Anti-Semite!!!!!!!!!!
6/3/2020 4:21 PM
FLYNN TO WIN!
6/3/2020 4:26 PM
"Heads of state who have hidden in a bunker while tear gassing their own citizens include Adolph Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Rocketman Kim, and Donald Trump."
6/3/2020 4:43 PM
6/3/2020 5:09 PM
Mattis appears to not think Trump is the best president ever.
6/3/2020 9:19 PM

President Donald Trump initially tried to register to vote in Florida with his Washington D.C. address of the White House, The Washington Post reports.

According to Florida elections records obtained by the newspaper, Trump told the elections office in Florida his permanent residence was in D.C. in his September 2019 application.

Florida law requires voters to be legal residents of the state in order to register to vote. Trump reapplied using his Mar-A-Lago home in Palm Beach, Fla. a month later. In March, the president voted by mail in Florida’s Republican primary.

Trump has been vocal about not expanding vote-by-mail measures amid the coronavirus pandemic. He has made claims that mail-in ballots will result in a flawed election.

People applying to register to vote in Florida are warned on forms that they may be subject to fines and even prison time if they do not provide truthful information, the newspaper reports.

Records show Trump’s first application is dated Sept. 27, 2019, which is the same day that Trump made a domicile change from his Manhattan penthouse. On one of his forms that day he told Florida election officials that his “legal residence” was Washington, D.C., and on another he was claiming to be a “bona fide resident” of Florida.

It is unclear why it took Trump a month to resubmit his voter registration application. But the second version featured another change beside the address change. The original voter-registration application asked officials to send registration documents to Mar-a-Lago in care of Sean McCabe, a vice president and general manager of Trump Florida Properties in West Palm Beach. McCabe’s first name, Shawn, is misspelled on the form.

The voter registration address mix-up isn’t the only time Trump has sent out a conflicting message over where he lives.

On Monday, he said he lives in Manhattan while on a call with governors to discuss the ongoing George Floyd protests.

After Trump made the comment about living in New York, Democrat lawyer Marc E. Elias called Trump out in a tweet, “Sounds like New York may have a good claim for taxes. And Florida for voter fraud.”

6/4/2020 3:02 AM
6/4/2020 5:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...741|742|743|744|745...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.