TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Can you imagine if the previous President had a total of 2 million infected, 115,000 deaths, 20 percent unemployment, 6 trillion additional debt, Generals mocking him and literally had to close down the nation.......all within a 3 month time span?
6/13/2020 5:58 AM
Do not change the conversation. Defund the police.
6/13/2020 7:45 AM
The thread is about Trump the best President ever

talk about the cops somewhere else, numbnuts

6/13/2020 7:48 AM
Posted by coreander on 6/13/2020 5:16:00 AM (view original):
In a world where George Floyd's murder is a reality, why are we still talking about Covid-19?
Dumbest post ever!!

Maybe because it's spreading fast right this minute.
Yesterday (Friday), Arizona had the most cases of newly diagnosed covid-19 folks. Our hospitals are nearing capacity.
And folks are acting as if there is NOTHING going on here.

We damn well SHOULD be talking about covid-19. You SHOULD be talking to those you love about it, before they catch it and you lose them!
Ask ANYBODY who has lost a family member.

This salamander/coriander/cilantro character (whatever it decides to be today) MAY just be the most clueless human I've ever engaged with.
How in the hell did this doofuss ever get into Yale?
6/13/2020 8:56 AM
That dude went to Yale about as much as Guitarguy has played anywhere but Mom’s garage.
6/13/2020 9:49 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/13/2020 8:56:00 AM (view original):
In a world where George Floyd's murder is a reality, why are we still talking about Covid-19?
Dumbest post ever!!

Maybe because it's spreading fast right this minute.
Yesterday (Friday), Arizona had the most cases of newly diagnosed covid-19 folks. Our hospitals are nearing capacity.
And folks are acting as if there is NOTHING going on here.

We damn well SHOULD be talking about covid-19. You SHOULD be talking to those you love about it, before they catch it and you lose them!
Ask ANYBODY who has lost a family member.

This salamander/coriander/cilantro character (whatever it decides to be today) MAY just be the most clueless human I've ever engaged with.
How in the hell did this doofuss ever get into Yale?
2 topics we couldn't agree more on, bob - covid and how incredible clueless the new guy is.
He may think it's "cute" and "PC" to say this stuff because he's young (under 23 if he told the truth about not being of voting age in 2015) and new to the Country, but he's expressing some extremely dangerous BS.
6/13/2020 9:59 AM
You know what else is dangerous? How about MILITARIZED police forces? How about armed men roaming the streets with impunity that only took the job because it pays 10 more dollars an hour than the post office and they get to have a gun? How about a profession that requires less training than hairdressers and they can KILL you if you don’t bow to their will? Policing in America the way we have historically done it is WAY overdue to be left in the past. It DOESN’T WORK and THAT is why we are here at this point in time. The people are DONE with it and radical changes WILL happen. I don’t know if the changes will be good or bad, but I do know that the status quo ain’t gonna cut it no more.
6/13/2020 10:27 AM
I would argue that Covid is affecting more black families right now than police brutality.

Not minimizing your issue, but Covid is a problem too.
6/13/2020 10:36 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 6/13/2020 9:49:00 AM (view original):
That dude went to Yale about as much as Guitarguy has played anywhere but Mom’s garage.
Well just for that comment I won't be directing you to my band's Wikipedia page
6/13/2020 11:24 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 6/13/2020 7:48:00 AM (view original):
The thread is about Trump the best President ever

talk about the cops somewhere else, numbnuts

What you are doing is taking focus away from real social justice issues. Trump has built his campaign and presidency on white supremacy, and it our duty to amplify the voices fighting against these injustices. This is a moment to be talking about antiracism. White privilege is to be concerned about a once in a lifetime pandemic when black people face a daily and yearly pandemic of police violence. A pandemic getting worse every year. Trust me, I think Trump has done a horrible job dealing with covid-19, but to steer attention away from the Black Lives Matter protest at this pivotal time is so incredibly irresponsible. Just my opinion :)
6/13/2020 11:51 AM
And thus, SHOULD be taken with care when considering validity.
And given the credence one would deem appropriate.
6/13/2020 12:16 PM (edited)
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 6/13/2020 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 6/13/2020 9:49:00 AM (view original):
Well just for that comment I won't be directing you to my band's Wikipedia page
Thank for sparing me young republican.
6/13/2020 12:16 PM
The Food and Drug Administration has revoked its emergency use authorization for the drugs hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine for the treatment of Covid-19.

Hydroxychloroquine was frequently touted by President Donald Trump, and he has claimed to have used it himself.

After reviewing the current research available on the drugs, the FDA determined that the drugs do not meet "the statutory criteria" for emergency use authorization as they are unlikely to be effective in treating Covid-19 based on the latest scientific evidence, the agency noted on its website on Monday.

6/15/2020 1:25 PM
Racism poses a greater threat to our nation's health. Stay on topic. Black Lives Matter. Defund the police. :)
6/15/2020 1:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...745|746|747|748|749...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.