TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/3/2020 9:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/2/2020 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 7/2/2020 6:55:00 PM (view original):

he says grab em by the bush

not lyin
I SAY...........take a gander at our 1st "lady" (ain't SHE peachy?) Wonder just what "airline" she's flying?? Ludes maybe?
Nope, no unfounded personal attacks on our POTUS or his family from bob. Nope, none at all.
I'm sure nobody here has ever had a picture taken where they closed their eyes. Good Lord the imaginations haters have. Why not put those imaginations to use doing something productive or uniting, instead of trying to tear people apart and create more chaos?
Just F You all3! I endured 8 years of personal attacks on Michelle Obama. Folks called her fat, the N word. even referred to her as various primates.
So.......... F You!!

THIS 1st lady IS an embarrassment.
How many 1st ladies before her have easily accessible nude photos on the internet?
How many have been on the arm of a con man (for the $$$ She gets in the pre-nup!) at parties and been photographed (likely) high in the presence of J. Epstein?

The ONLY thing worse than HER presence in the W.H. is HIS!!
7/3/2020 10:57 AM
Hatred is SO ugly. You guys reinforce that almost every day. Maybe you should try walking the walk to match your talk. How can you go around saying he/they do this or that, when you are doing the exact same thing?
7/3/2020 11:18 AM
I'm sure you defend Democrats this hard too, all3. We know how impartial you are.
7/3/2020 11:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/3/2020 11:18:00 AM (view original):
Hatred is SO ugly. You guys reinforce that almost every day. Maybe you should try walking the walk to match your talk. How can you go around saying he/they do this or that, when you are doing the exact same thing?
Pretty funny! The man you seem to defend no matter what he does or says, is always insulting, bullying and belittling anyone who says anything even remotely negative about him. I guess its okay when Trump does it, but anyone else it is hatred. You are such a hypocrite.
7/3/2020 12:20 PM
Someone pointing out Melania looks high is hatred.

Memes saying Michelle Obama has a dick for a decade plus now....crickets.
7/3/2020 12:57 PM
I really hope Biden wins so we suddenly see all3 180 from "I think we should respect the President" and "I defend the President from hatred" to "Joe Biden has a mental illness and is actually a pedophile."
7/3/2020 1:12 PM
Also, how much of a snowflake do you have to be to respond to someone saying "that rich socialite looks high" with "OMG THE HATRED, WHY???"
7/3/2020 2:17 PM
7/3/2020 2:44 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/3/2020 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Also, how much of a snowflake do you have to be to respond to someone saying "that rich socialite looks high" with "OMG THE HATRED, WHY???"
that is all3's MO. If someone says anything even slightly negative about Trump, they are a Trump hater.
7/3/2020 2:52 PM
e annie proulx and michael chabon

in a perfect world

write a book together called The Procuress

there will be a rich twisted middle class white boy america plot thanks to chabon the jew

and some brokeback barkskins working class sex themes thanks to e annie the fronsh
7/3/2020 3:19 PM
LOL. That's gold bags!

What's a tad ironic is that all3 KNOWS of my animosity towards the clown in the W.H.
I've made no secret of that for 4 years. I think Trump is the lowest form of vermin a human being can muster up------short of EVERYTHING required to be a decent human being. Melania just sold her soul. Lots of folks do that.

What kills me is the FACT that some of Trump's most ardent supporters claim to be Christian's who disapprove of sin Yet they back the most VILE piece of **** we've ever elected. At least to my knowledge of History, though I ain't too fond of that Jackass of a POTUS who sanctioned "extermination" policies on our Native Americans and forced them to walk the "Trail of Tears".

Honestly, I think any statues to that ******* should be pulled down and I find it very telling that it is THAT particular POTUS that Trump chooses to idolize.
Jackass II
7/3/2020 6:43 PM (edited)
7/3/2020 7:55 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/3/2020 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/3/2020 2:17:00 PM (view original):
that is all3's MO. If someone says anything even slightly negative about Trump, they are a Trump hater.
Making unfounded accusations of being high is being "even slightly negative"? GTF outa here.

Everyone enjoy your 4th and be safe. Maybe today will remind some of you what this Country once was and still should be.
7/4/2020 9:07 AM
7/4/2020 9:16 AM
7/4/2020 9:17 AM
◂ Prev 1...751|752|753|754|755...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.