TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Mary Trump says Ivana and Donald gave her a three-pack of underwear for Christmas one year, and an obviously re-gifted basket of crackers, sardines and salami another year (with an imprint of a missing can of caviar in the cellophane wrapping)
7/7/2020 3:37 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/7/2020 11:54:00 AM (view original):
Trump didn't do anything to benefit the economy. It's been ticking up since 2010. I haven't seen an economic study (outside of the white house) suggesting that deregulation, tax cuts, or tariffs (lmao) help the economy significantly.

So what you said is a lie. If Clinton were President, there is a good chance that the economy would be doing as well, if not better.
The economy would be better because she would’ve taken the pandemic seriously, especially in an election year. Of course if just 15k would’ve died she would’ve been impeached.

Thats another mind boggling thing, Trump isn’t governing like he has votes to win or an economy is crumbling or people are dying. He’s like “build more statues” as if he’s the mayor of Pawnee. It’s absurd. Wasn’t he gonna give more payouts, Brie Brie? Honestly he’s acting like the fix is in.
7/7/2020 3:58 PM
Say it with me a thousand times: The economy didn’t crash because of the virus - the economy crashed because of the response to the virus.
7/7/2020 4:00 PM
The economy wouldn't have crashed if
a) Trump had rolled out contact tracing in February like South Korea did and took the virus seriously, OR
b) Trump had encouraged more people to wear masks.

Trump was absolutely the cause of the economic crash. This entire thing was preventable.
7/7/2020 6:18 PM
I won't go so far as to say he was the entire cause, but he surely has not helped.
7/7/2020 6:28 PM
Maybe unemployment would have risen to 6-7% instead of 15% if we had a competent leader.
7/7/2020 6:53 PM
we don't, so we'll never know
7/7/2020 7:23 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/7/2020 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Come on wylie, you're smarter than that. Why can't I be set in my belief that everyone should respect the POTUS (and teachers and police and the like), yet still believe others can disagree? I believe purple is a great color, yet believe others are free to disagree. No difference.

You don't see how anyone can do much worse? How was the US economy before the pandemic (which I have repeatedly stated Trump has botched)? This is why I defend the man and the Party against just about everyone here; they totally ignore the FACTS that don't fit their opinions, and state things as facts that simply aren't proven.
you are certainly allowed to believe you should respect Trump simply because he is POTUS. I have no issues with you believing that. What I have an issue with is you telling everyone else they should feel the same way. Do you go around telling people that purple is a great color and that they should feel purple is a great color too? I kind of doubt it, but you have no problem saying we should respect the POTUS simply because he is the POTUS.; You don't see the problem? C'mon, all3, you're smarter than that!
If people on this site start telling me that purple s*cks, then I would most certainly rebut them. Since they don't, I make no comment about the issue. If people would stop unjustly (in my opinion, and I do agree some criticisms are just) criticizing Trump and the Repubs, then I would not be commenting on those issues either. You can't understand that? Maybe I give you too much credit, because I certainly think you're smart enough to.
7/8/2020 7:31 AM
I CAN'T understand why ANYONE would spend so much effort trying to defend a racist and an unfit for ANY leadership position POS like Trump and a party of spineless sycophants who can't find a spec of moral courage to stand up and call evil out within their OWN flock of sheep!

It's sickening and repulsive to watch the Republicans over the last 4 years.
This Reagan voter will NEVER vote for another spineless Republican twit!
7/8/2020 8:44 AM
my mask is a N95 or whatever

white with yellow bands and a nose thingy that guarantees to fog my glasses

sat on my back seat for two months til the governor said Thout shalt wear

now its wore out. i'm thinkin a maga mask to win hearts and minds

7/8/2020 10:32 AM
giddyup!
7/8/2020 11:04 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 7/8/2020 8:44:00 AM (view original):
I CAN'T understand why ANYONE would spend so much effort trying to defend a racist and an unfit for ANY leadership position POS like Trump and a party of spineless sycophants who can't find a spec of moral courage to stand up and call evil out within their OWN flock of sheep!

It's sickening and repulsive to watch the Republicans over the last 4 years.
This Reagan voter will NEVER vote for another spineless Republican twit!
Maybe because the other option is a Party that has done absolutely nothing for the last 4 years except try to discredit anything and everything the Repubs have done/tried to do and to dig-up things from 20, 30, or more years ago. I find unfounded accusation after unfounded accusation to be just as, if not more immoral that anything any Repub has done. Those things, combined with the Dems downright scary proposals (like defunding police, justified riots and looting and open boarders) makes the choice pretty easy for me. As a registered Democrat since the age of 18.5 (over 37 years), who had literally never allowed Party to factor into my General Election voting until a year or two ago (closed Party primaries), I can easily say I am more embarrassed by the actions of the Dems. over the last four years than I am of the Repubs. That's one man's opinion. You are certainly entitled to yours.
7/8/2020 11:14 AM
Divorced from reality.
7/8/2020 11:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/8/2020 7:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/7/2020 1:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/7/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Come on wylie, you're smarter than that. Why can't I be set in my belief that everyone should respect the POTUS (and teachers and police and the like), yet still believe others can disagree? I believe purple is a great color, yet believe others are free to disagree. No difference.

You don't see how anyone can do much worse? How was the US economy before the pandemic (which I have repeatedly stated Trump has botched)? This is why I defend the man and the Party against just about everyone here; they totally ignore the FACTS that don't fit their opinions, and state things as facts that simply aren't proven.
you are certainly allowed to believe you should respect Trump simply because he is POTUS. I have no issues with you believing that. What I have an issue with is you telling everyone else they should feel the same way. Do you go around telling people that purple is a great color and that they should feel purple is a great color too? I kind of doubt it, but you have no problem saying we should respect the POTUS simply because he is the POTUS.; You don't see the problem? C'mon, all3, you're smarter than that!
If people on this site start telling me that purple s*cks, then I would most certainly rebut them. Since they don't, I make no comment about the issue. If people would stop unjustly (in my opinion, and I do agree some criticisms are just) criticizing Trump and the Repubs, then I would not be commenting on those issues either. You can't understand that? Maybe I give you too much credit, because I certainly think you're smart enough to.
May be I give you too much credit. I don't think anyone here cares enough about the color purple to criticize it. And if they did would you really waste your time trying to convince them how great a color purple is? Who gives a ****? However, most of us do care about this country, and the people criticizing Trump feel he is harming the country. You may not agree, but as you said, we are all entitled to our opinions. Also, I have asked you this before with out any response from you. Show me one thing I have posted about Trump that was lie? I don't care what other people have posted. I want you to show me one time when I lied about Trump.
Just out curiosity, which criticisms of Trump do you feel are unjust? That he is a liar? That his responses to the pandemic have not helped to control it? That he has said and done things which make him seem sexist and racist? That he is a thin skinned bully who berates anyone who criticizes him?
7/8/2020 12:02 PM
All3 is ******* insane.

"I can't vote for Joe Biden because some people want to defund the police."

What a clown.
7/8/2020 12:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...755|756|757|758|759...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.