TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

When Trump wore his mask yesterday, there were dozens of conservatives - who, just a few days ago, were arguing against masks - saying that Trump looked strong with a mask and encouraging their use.

This is the effect that he has on his cult base. If he had done this sooner, he probably would have saved hundreds, if not thousands of lives.
7/12/2020 1:10 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/12/2020 1:10:00 PM (view original):
When Trump wore his mask yesterday, there were dozens of conservatives - who, just a few days ago, were arguing against masks - saying that Trump looked strong with a mask and encouraging their use.

This is the effect that he has on his cult base. If he had done this sooner, he probably would have saved hundreds, if not thousands of lives.
Definitely thousands.

If he treated this thing properly, if he had done the ******* work that a president has to do, he’d be cruising to a victory right now. Just listen to other people, take a short term hit for a long term gain, it honestly wasn’t that hard - look at what nearly every other country has done.

But no, not our big dumb president. Can’t be bothered with work or facts or expert opinions or a short term dip in the market. It was all so predictably Trump. Now we have no end in sight. Open up schools, are you nuts?

I said it before but the enormity of his **** up wont be laid fully bare until SEC football gets cancelled.
7/12/2020 1:19 PM
You can only defend Trump on two fronts here.

1. He banned travel from China in January, even though it was already too late.
2. COVID is a hoax/some sort of other conspiracy.

Either way, it's extremely weak.
7/12/2020 2:09 PM
I said it before but the enormity of his **** up wont be laid fully bare until SEC football gets cancelled.”

How sadly, pathetically, sickeningly and undeniably TRUE. If anyone thought the whining over the confederate flag and NASCAR was ridiculous just wait until they lose a season of what defines their very lives every fall.
7/12/2020 2:10 PM
7/12/2020 2:14 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/11/2020 5:44:00 PM (view original):
So because people don't like his agenda, or how he does it, it's ok for them to make sheit up about him and repeat it like it's fact?
Like that he wasn't born in the United States?

Oh wait, that was Trump. Making "sheit" up about the POTUS.

Dumbass.
7/13/2020 12:51 AM
Does Trump think he's running against Fauci now?
7/13/2020 7:57 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/12/2020 9:28:00 AM (view original):
So because people don’t like Hillary or her agenda, or how she does it, it IS ok for them to make up sheit about her and repeat it like it’s fact. So says facts only guy.
I know I said I would have voted for Castro before I voted for her (he was still alive), but I'm pretty sure I never made-up anything about her and repeated it is as fact. To quote the favorite line of some of you- please show me where I did.
7/13/2020 11:03 AM
You can't give a single example of us making stuff up about Trump, so now you are moving the goalposts.
7/13/2020 12:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/13/2020 11:03:00 AM (view original):
So because people don’t like Hillary or her agenda, or how she does it, it IS ok for them to make up sheit about her and repeat it like it’s fact. So says facts only guy.
I know I said I would have voted for Castro before I voted for her (he was still alive), but I'm pretty sure I never made-up anything about her and repeated it is as fact. To quote the favorite line of some of you- please show me where I did.
I want you to respond to the obvious irony of making an argument that people shouldn't "make sheit up" about the President in order to defend a president who literally rose into the political spotlight by leading the birther movement.
7/13/2020 12:03 PM
All3 two days ago:

"Denial doesn't make it true wylie. MAYBE you haven't seen or heard all those accusations, and MAYBE they weren't all made here, but that doesn't mean they weren't made by many others elsewhere - which they, and many more were."

All3 now:

I'm pretty sure I never made-up anything about her and repeated it is as fact.

The goalposts have been moved.

7/13/2020 12:04 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/13/2020 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/13/2020 11:03:00 AM (view original):
I want you to respond to the obvious irony of making an argument that people shouldn't "make sheit up" about the President in order to defend a president who literally rose into the political spotlight by leading the birther movement.
Actually, I'm pretty sure it was HRC who started the whole birther movement before Trump even thought about entering politics, but don't let facts get in the way of your arguments.*
I think Trump rose in the political spotlight because people were tired of "politics as usual". I also think that's still a large amount of his appeal (to those who like him). He's definitely one-of-a-kind.

* Went looking, and it apparently wasn't HRC (please forgive me, Hillary), but the idea was around since 2004 (https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304), which was l - o - n - g before Trump.
7/13/2020 12:45 PM (edited)
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/hillary-clinton-started-birther-movement/

Looks like you have to retract the statement about you not making stuff up about Clinton, all3.
7/13/2020 12:39 PM
I didn't say he started it. I said he led it. If you don't think Trump spearheaded the birther movement for years your penchant for watching Fox News must be pretty new.
7/13/2020 3:34 PM
Here's a paragraph from the Wikipedia page on the birther conspiracy:

Trump was the most prominent promoter of birther conspiracy theories.[141][142] This elevated Trump's political profile in the years leading up to his successful 2016 presidential campaign.[141][142][143] According to political scientists John Sides, Michael Tesler, and Lynn Vavreck, Trump "became a virtual spokesperson for the 'birther' movement. The strategy worked: when Trump flirted with running for president in 2011, his popularity was concentrated among the sizable share of Republicans who thought that President Obama was foreign born or a Muslim or both."[142]

7/13/2020 3:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...758|759|760|761|762...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.