TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

All3 is going to cry about how he doesn't think Trump is great, he's just better than every single Democrat and most Republicans.

While simultaneously dodging the fact that he's still going to vote for him. This is the key issue.
7/15/2020 4:52 PM
Presidential Polling:

Biden: 52% (+3)
Trump: 37% (-4)
Third Party: 3% (-)

Quinnipiac / July 13, 2020 / n=1273 / Moe 2.8% / Telephone (% chg w June 18)

The election is not a tossup. The only way its close is if Trump does Trump stuff, from needless contentions to bogus conspiracies to just not leaving. So... it’s not over.
7/15/2020 4:53 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/15/2020 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 7/15/2020 4:42:00 PM (view original):
https://twitter.com/nick_kapur/status/1283261781008437248

Isn't this exactly what we criticized China for doing?

Can someone please explain?
Yuuuuuuup

They’re gonna try to cook the books.
It makes this a lot easier for Biden. The second Trump brings up China in the debates, Biden needs to destroy him.
7/15/2020 4:55 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/15/2020 4:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/15/2020 4:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/14/2020 8:40:00 AM (view original):
Just how many times do you guys want me to say that Trump lies? You want me to do it every freaking day, over-and-over, like you guys? Sorry, I don't see the point.
So just to clarify:

Trump lies. This doesn't bother you. You think he's great.
You think people lie about Trump. You think this is terrible.

So your theory is that we should hold the highest official in the country - the person traditionally referred to as "leader of the free world" - to a lower standard than the general public?
#nailedit
Man you people love to put words in my mouth. I can guarantee I NEVER said Trump is great. In fact, I know I said probably below average. All I have ever done is defend him against what I felt were unwarranted and/or unfair attacks. Sorry if you're not able to determine the difference. Once again, don't let facts get in the way of your rantings.
7/16/2020 10:00 AM
i think Biden should skip the debates

why give Trump the stage the arena the camera time he craves
7/16/2020 10:15 AM
he should say Zero

he should say He's gonna stand there and call me names and lie his *** off

he should say No

***** from a baby watch trump wail
7/16/2020 10:18 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2020 10:00:00 AM (view original):
Just how many times do you guys want me to say that Trump lies? You want me to do it every freaking day, over-and-over, like you guys? Sorry, I don't see the point.
So just to clarify:

So your theory is that we should hold the highest official in the country - the person traditionally referred to as "leader of the free world" - to a lower standard than the general public?
#nailedit
Man you people love to put words in my mouth. I can guarantee I NEVER said Trump is great. In fact, I know I said probably below average. All I have ever done is defend him against what I felt were unwarranted and/or unfair attacks. Sorry if you're not able to determine the difference. Once again, don't let facts get in the way of your rantings.

All3 is going to cry about how he doesn't think Trump is great, he's just better than every single Democrat and most Republicans.

While simultaneously dodging the fact that he's still going to vote for him. This is the key issue.

7/16/2020 11:43 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 7/16/2020 10:18:00 AM (view original):
he should say Zero

he should say He's gonna stand there and call me names and lie his *** off

he should say No

***** from a baby watch trump wail
I gotta agree with THIS!!!
7/16/2020 11:55 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2020 10:00:00 AM (view original):
So just to clarify:

#nailedit
And you love deflecting meaningful logical inconsistencies in your positions by nitpicking details.

Fine.

Trump lies. All the time. You think he's acceptable.
You think people lie about Trump. You think this is unacceptable.

You still have a giant logic problem in your thinking. Nitpicking about my word choice doesn't change that. Just as pointing out what I already knew - that Trump didn't start the birther movement - somehow exonerates him from being, for years, the loudest voice in said movement. There is no way around the fact that Trump is one of the best examples of people "making sheit up" about the President. And as President he's been a compulsive liar as well. You've admitted this.
7/16/2020 12:46 PM
Again putting words in my mouth. When did I ever say Trump's lying was acceptable? I've said many times that I believe ALL Politicians of BOTH Parties lie as often as needed to tell people what they want to hear, but I've never said that was acceptable. No logic problem at all, just another fact ignored to try to back an anti-Trump point. Same BS as so many other posts for the last 4 years.
7/16/2020 1:03 PM
It's clearly acceptable enough to vote for him.

You think that others lying about Trump is disqualifying.
7/16/2020 1:19 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2020 1:03:00 PM (view original):
Again putting words in my mouth. When did I ever say Trump's lying was acceptable? I've said many times that I believe ALL Politicians of BOTH Parties lie as often as needed to tell people what they want to hear, but I've never said that was acceptable. No logic problem at all, just another fact ignored to try to back an anti-Trump point. Same BS as so many other posts for the last 4 years.
once again, I am posting something because I can't resist. I agree that you have never actually stated that Trump's lying is acceptable, and have admitted that he lies. Yet, you have to admit that you are constantly complaining about the lies you say others tell about Trump. I question whether these are actualy lies. They have just not been conclusively proven. That does not make them lies. However, most of Trump's lies are proven lies. As dahs said, you find the supposed lies people tell about Trump unacceptable, yet you don't seem to have much of an issue with all of Trump's lies, so, like dahs says, you hold regular citizens to a higher standard (we should not "make sheit up about Trump") than the standard you hold Trump to (he lies, but so does every other politician). That doesn't seem a little odd to you? Thanks, now I will go back to not posting
7/16/2020 1:50 PM
I hate Trump's lies. I wish he, and all Politicians told the truth. I simply can't justify lying (or call it repeating unproven accusations if you must) about the POTUS, for any reason. Others obviously disagree. Guess we should all be thankful we live in a Country where we're free to express that.
7/16/2020 2:03 PM
You're digging a deeper hole for yourself.

Don't dodge the question if you are just going to agree with it later.
7/16/2020 2:49 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/16/2020 2:03:00 PM (view original):
I hate Trump's lies. I wish he, and all Politicians told the truth. I simply can't justify lying (or call it repeating unproven accusations if you must) about the POTUS, for any reason. Others obviously disagree. Guess we should all be thankful we live in a Country where we're free to express that.
To say he is a liar is underselling the point immensely. Trump is a liar, yes, but, more importantly, he is a fascist. Take a deep breath and say it with me all3, "Trump is a fascist." Now that that's done, anytime you feel like defending Trump just think to yourself, "hey my name is all3, and if I defend Trump I am ipso facto defending fascism. I'm not super smart, but I know fascism is bad. So I am not going to defend Trump." See? Problem solved. Your welcome for the lesson all3.
7/16/2020 5:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...760|761|762|763|764...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.