TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Yup, polls have never been wrong. LMAO.
All the same "He has no chance." stuff was being said 4 years ago. How'd that end-up?
Again, I have said Trump is a below average POTUS, but his economic success can't be denied. Look at almost every indicator (including record low minority unemployment) pre-Covid. Record or near-record across the board. Undeniable facts. I'll take that any day.
7/21/2020 3:31 PM
Economy has been up since 2010. Trump has done nothing to boost it significantly.

7/21/2020 3:52 PM
"I wish her well," President Trump on accused sex trafficker and alleged Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell.
7/21/2020 5:45 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/21/2020 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Yup, polls have never been wrong. LMAO.
All the same "He has no chance." stuff was being said 4 years ago. How'd that end-up?
Again, I have said Trump is a below average POTUS, but his economic success can't be denied. Look at almost every indicator (including record low minority unemployment) pre-Covid. Record or near-record across the board. Undeniable facts. I'll take that any day.
It is also an undeniable fact that the economy was improving under Obama, and Trump basically did not do anything to screw it up.
7/21/2020 6:21 PM
All Trump can point to is "deregulation and tax cuts."

I have not seen any evidence that either of these policies substantially boosted economic growth.
7/21/2020 6:34 PM
And, of course, his coronavirus response helped crater the economy. Pointing to what the economy looked like before the virus is less than pointless.
7/21/2020 6:57 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/21/2020 6:34:00 PM (view original):
All Trump can point to is "deregulation and tax cuts."

I have not seen any evidence that either of these policies substantially boosted economic growth.
tax cuts for sure helped

i would show you a chart with dates but i'm lazy on the hottest day of the year
7/21/2020 8:21 PM
more money is always a recipe for more spending

more spending is practically the definition of economic growth

the evil counterbalance is debt

i would show you a chart with dates but i'm lazy on the hottest day of the year
7/21/2020 8:40 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/21/2020 6:57:00 PM (view original):
And, of course, his coronavirus response helped crater the economy. Pointing to what the economy looked like before the virus is less than pointless.
So it's like 99% of your posts. Got it.
7/22/2020 7:35 AM
bags, you realize his tax cuts were just a deficit spending program? He didn't match them with budget cuts.

Also, great ******* response there, All3.
7/22/2020 12:16 PM
The only proof you need that the mainstream media has a Republican bias and not a liberal bias is that the president sent his best wishes to the woman who raped children with Jeffrey Epstein, literally what the GOP nuts say the Clintons did, and the headline is “Trump’s New Tone."

Imagine for 9 seconds if President Hillary said “I wish her well” to Ghislaine Maxwell. It wouldn’t just be the Daily Caller and Fox News breaking the emergency glass—it would (rightfully) be all news outlets leading with it bc they’d be scared of being accused of covering it up.
7/22/2020 12:27 PM
Only took you 4 years to come up with 1 example. Good work. Keep hating and twisting things. (I know you will.)
7/22/2020 3:30 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/22/2020 3:30:00 PM (view original):
Only took you 4 years to come up with 1 example. Good work. Keep hating and twisting things. (I know you will.)
1. Emails? The 2016 campaign? Maggie Haberman? The downplaying of his Russia ties in the NY Times? Has anyone asked him about the Bounties? What would happen if Chelsea Clinton was doing what Jared Kushner is doing in the white house? Ivanka did the same thing with her emails that Hillary did, did you know that?
2. So, you don't think it's weird there was no follow up to his well wishes to a pedophile?
3. You cool with this too, huh? We can add "friendly to pedophiles" as not a deal breaker for you.
4. Stop posting, old man.
7/22/2020 3:41 PM
Benghazi. The media playing softball with Trump throughout most of 2016. NY Times headlines after the tear gas attack in Washington. The fact that CNN employs people who's job it is to stir up drama for Trump.
7/22/2020 3:52 PM
Chuck Todd: “on the mask front, the president has turned a corner”

LIBERAL BIAS IN THE MEDIA!!!1!!1!
7/22/2020 6:56 PM
◂ Prev 1...762|763|764|765|766...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.