TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Zero questions about the president wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well in today's briefing, zero about the Russian bounties (again), oh and 100 newspapers called for Clinton to resign for lying about an affair. Liberal media.
7/22/2020 7:09 PM
Why you bringing-up stuff that happened decades ago when you're making claims about today's media?

Haters gonna hate, and grasp at whatever straws are needed. Again, keep up the good work.
7/23/2020 10:13 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/23/2020 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Why you bringing-up stuff that happened decades ago when you're making claims about today's media?

Haters gonna hate, and grasp at whatever straws are needed. Again, keep up the good work.
So you’re still cool with Trump wishing a pedophile well, got it.
7/23/2020 10:21 AM
The Federal Vacancies Reform Act only allows acting officials to serve for 210 days after a vacancy is declared or a new permanent head is nominated and rejected. DHS acting secretary Wolf has served 251 days. Because a new nomination hasn’t been announced, much less rejected, the clock has never reset.

It's literally illegal for Wolf to be ordering DHS to do anything right now.
7/23/2020 11:35 AM
UofA, when are you going to realize that all3, despite what he says about Trump being a less than good president, or not being a Trump supporter is going to be cool with just about anything Trump does?
7/23/2020 12:59 PM
Yeah, I've never stated I wished Trump would stop tweating, or stop lying, or that he handle the virus badly (but not to the point some of you try to claim). Guess that's just more of that not caring about the truth, like the other thread. Post whatever makes you feel good, regardless of how true it is. That is sadly today's way, right?
7/23/2020 3:02 PM
I will post whatever I feel like posting. It doesn't make me feel good that someone who I always thought was of reasonable intelligence (Yes, I do think that about you) is so taken in by Trump. You say you disapprove of Trumps idiotic tweets, and his multitude of lies, and that he handled the virus badly (and is still handling it badly) yet you continue to say you will vote for him over Biden, who does not make idiotic tweets, may lie sometimes (he is, after all a politician) but not as often as Trump, and did not handle the virus badly. Somehow you still seem to think that Trump is a better option. I will continue to respond to your idiotic posts when I see fit. You can always block me if you don't want to read them.
7/23/2020 3:43 PM
I'm still not sure why you think I am taken-in by Trump. That is you twisting things in your head and making them mine. I have said Trump is below average and does many things I wish he didn't. The simple fact is that people in/backing the current Democratic Party scare the sheit out of me. Biden is NOT one of them, but IF the Dems get control, how do we know who is next? Heck, people were already dumb enough to elect AOC, so who's to say someone like correander isn't in the near future, if that's a road we allow ourselves to go down?
7/24/2020 10:16 AM
*sigh*

If we elect Trump again, why isn't Hitler next? Or, more realistically, someone like Tom Cotton, who's even more of a fascist?
7/24/2020 10:29 AM
Vote for the best candidate. This isn't a slippery slope argument.
7/24/2020 10:55 AM
Posted by tangplay on 7/24/2020 10:55:00 AM (view original):
Vote for the best candidate. This isn't a slippery slope argument.
Yuuuuuuup.

But Trump supporters are good at lying to themselves.
7/24/2020 11:15 AM
Until a few years ago I believed that. Unfortunately times have greatly changed and I no longer do.
7/24/2020 11:17 AM
"Times changed"

aka, I realized that I needed a better excuse to vote for Trump, because I actually like him a lot but am too embarrassed to admit it.
7/24/2020 11:49 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/24/2020 10:16:00 AM (view original):
I'm still not sure why you think I am taken-in by Trump. That is you twisting things in your head and making them mine. I have said Trump is below average and does many things I wish he didn't. The simple fact is that people in/backing the current Democratic Party scare the sheit out of me. Biden is NOT one of them, but IF the Dems get control, how do we know who is next? Heck, people were already dumb enough to elect AOC, so who's to say someone like correander isn't in the near future, if that's a road we allow ourselves to go down?
I think you are taken in by Trump because you are going to vote for him. The democrats scare the sheit out of you? Well, the fact that apparently Trump does not scare the sheit out of you tells me you are taken in by him. Trump scares me more than any democrat I can think of, including AOC.

So, Biden does not scare the **** out of you, but you are still willing to vote for Trump over Biden because of some others in the democratic party?? Have you not paid any attention to who Trump's friends are and who is in his camp?
7/24/2020 1:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...763|764|765|766|767...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.