TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by Uofa2 on 9/3/2020 8:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bronxcheer on 9/3/2020 5:41:00 PM (view original):

A new engineering report set to be filed in court this week is expected to say that parts of President Trump’s border wall are already in danger in collapsing.

The report, which is one of two set to be filed later this week in federal court, found that a 3-mile stretch of border fencing along the Rio Grande -- and built earlier this year by North Dakota-based Fisher Sand and Gravel – is endanger of collapsing due to extensive erosion, according to a Texas news outlet.

Tommy Fisher, the company’s owner, has previously called this section of the barrier the “Lamborghini” of border walls, but engineers who have examined the new reports have called into question those claims.

Ha! Of course
I must point out that THIS section (of the border wall) is in the Rio Grande valley (Texas). The wall concept is even multiple times STUPIDER in AZ and (parts of) NM, where we have washes of all sizes, that are a physical reality that can NOT be denied, that drain the parched lands. Sometimes those washes run like the Mississippi............... for a few hours, and sometimes they just drain the land without (much) notice. But, at ALL times, every minute they are eroding the base of ANYTHING placed in their way. NO solid object will EVER be able to withstand nature. The WHOLE IDEA is about 1000 years of obsolete thinking.

IF there MUST be a borderwall it MUST be technological. Sensors, cameras, etc. Backed by properly trained BP agents.
NOT FALSE BLUSTER about a STUPID, ineffective, obsolete concept!
9/4/2020 9:18 AM
Trump said again that he’s done more for veterans than John McCain did. Like by getting the Veterans Choice law.

Which was signed in 2014.

And co-authored by John McCain.
9/4/2020 3:40 PM
FOX NEWS now confirming the Trump vets story.

It won't matter to his cult. Vets will still vote for him, knowing full well that Trump doesn't give a **** about any of them.
9/4/2020 7:52 PM
i think when he said it he was prolly still in kill mccain mode

he has since wised up to the unwisdom of his words
9/4/2020 8:06 PM (edited)
Cohen's book, if true, looks to be really, really, really bad for Trump.

https://twitter.com/Pervaizistan/status/1302427987929899008

In upcoming book, Michael Cohen writes Donald Trump's disdain for Obama was so extreme he hired a "Faux-Bama" to participate in a video in which he "ritualistically belittled the first black president and then fired him."

He included a photo too. And it gets worse:

In 2015, after Trump called Mexicans criminals & rapists, he dismissed concerns he’d alienated Latinos. "Plus, I will never get the Hispanic vote," Trump allegedly told Cohen. "Like the blacks, they're too stupid to vote for Trump. They're not my people."

According to Cohen after Obama won office in 2008, Trump said, "Tell me one country run by a black person that isn't a sh*thole...They are all complete f*cking toilets.”

After Nelson Mandela died, Trump allegedly said of South Africa that "Mandela f*cked the whole country up. Now it's a sh*thole. F*ck Mandela. He was no leader."

Jesus.

9/5/2020 11:33 PM
Reminder that Cohen worked with this dude for YEARS. I wouldn't believe any of this if not for the photo. That's pretty damning imo.
9/5/2020 11:34 PM
The "Feau-Bama" is going to get the most media attention. But the racist quotes are WAAAYYYY worse. And this fits a pattern of behavior. According to Miles Taylor, Trump offered to trade Puerto Rico for Greenland because Puerto Rico is "poor and dirty". Of course, there's also the long list of racist public statements.

The only way you can deny his racism is if you believe that there's a giant conspiracy (unfounded btw) among people who used to work for Trump to make up **** about him WITH evidence-based details, AND that ALL public statements by Trump that could be construed as racist are either misunderstandings or should be interpreted in the most charitable way possible.

It's lunacy. Keep slurping the copium.
9/5/2020 11:40 PM
Honestly, the Mandela quote is the worst to me. "Mandela ****** it up, now it's a shithole." Uhhhhh....huh.
9/6/2020 1:13 AM
INBOX: Candidate locations for Sunday.

Trump is at his golf course.

Biden just left church.
9/6/2020 1:11 PM
FNN reports all military members will be subject to Trump’s payroll tax deferral, non-negotiable. 6.2% tax is deferred Sept-Dec. Pay it back between Jan-April (plus 2021 tax) or penalties and interest kick in.
9/7/2020 12:05 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 9/6/2020 1:11:00 PM (view original):
INBOX: Candidate locations for Sunday.

Trump is at his golf course.

Biden just left church.
well i know where i'd rather be
9/7/2020 4:53 PM
Biden being in church makes him a Christian no more than my sitting in the cockpit of a 747 makes me a pilot. Pray that Trump is re elected, and let it be a landslide. THEN he cal clean up anitfa and blm terrorist groups.. like it or not, that is what they are

Biden or the Demoncrats ever get in again, it will be the end of the USA.. Take that to the bank
9/8/2020 4:02 AM
Obama was president from 2009-16. America still exists last time I checked. Also, what does "clean up the protests" mean?
9/8/2020 11:15 AM (edited)
Here's what you can "take to the bank"................The FACT that this lostnFound doofuss is a monumental MORON.

People in the prime of their life-----with NO other health issues have been stricken by Covid - 19 and many have DIED.. Young people with NO health issues.

I know of some myself!!
The feller is a propaganda puppet of the right nutjobs.
No more no less, I reckon!!

Block him or ignore him.
He's mentally challenged.
9/8/2020 9:05 AM
Typical Liberal/Democratic response bob. You really have strayed F - A - R from your supposed central position.
Now, just because someone disagrees with your views, they are a "MORON" and "mentally challenged".
Isn't that just more of the hatred-spreading that you love to say Trump is guilty of?
9/8/2020 10:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...782|783|784|785|786...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.