Who was the source?
accounting firm?
IRS?
commenwealth of New York?
lender?

the shame
9/27/2020 6:27 PM
This won’t affect most of his base too dumb and angry
but it will impact the undecided wishy washy independents who will get their back up.

it could cause some of his base to stay home.
he is losing votes in every state over this.
9/27/2020 7:21 PM (edited)
Much more revelations coming and I think the source or sources are from the accounting firm and maybe some lenders.

i expect e mails and notes from accounting firm to follow.
9/27/2020 7:20 PM
Only 33 days until November 1 when polls are over.

have a good night sleep Donald.
9/27/2020 7:23 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/27/2020 5:40:00 PM (view original):
if that was the tag line at the end of every trump ad

republicans would eat it up

not the jerkoff line

the I'm donald trump and i lied about this message line

they are so anti- political correctness they love the guy cause he says any ol bullsh*t any ol time

it would be endearing to me too if he didn't have the button
Please tell me what is "politically correct" about justifying destroying others' property, as many Dems?Libs here have done. Trump made them do it. The police made them do it. God made them do it. All total BS. They did it because THEY are violent and hate-filled. True, they may not represent the entire Party, and they may still be the minority (don't read anything into that word than what is meant, which is less than half), but it's NOT just a small group as some here like to try to keep imagining. Not sure why those people are afraid to admit the truth to themselves.
9/27/2020 9:01 PM
Last week it was caputo who had a nervous breakdown and had to step away.
tonight the last campaign manager had a breakdown and was taken away by poleece after he was disarmed.
he was heard yelling don’t shoot I’m a white man don’t shoot.

2nd trump campaign manager to be arrested and one assistant campaign manager.

all the best people.

im on top of the world ma.
9/27/2020 10:00 PM
Oh also all the best voters.
9/27/2020 10:01 PM
Only a matter of time before don Capone trump turns into that crazy New York don who used to wear a bathrobe.

soon we will see trump with disheveled hair and half his shirt out and one shoe.

wait for the debate. He will be on defense all night.

9/27/2020 10:07 PM
Issue coming up
how much is known about his being compromised and a traitor.

new big stories every other day.
9/27/2020 10:08 PM
Let's say that 10% the people who participated in protests contributed to destroying property (a super generous estimate, by the way). If we take an average estimated for the number of people who participated in protests generally, that's around 1 million people who are rioting.

Let's say that there's around 60 million people in the US who identify with or lean towards the Democratic party (again, I'm being generous towards all3's side because 62 mil voted for Clinton).

Using these numbers, that adds up to 2% of the Democratic party rioting. And that is, again, being generous.

Is this the group that all3 is terrified of? Is this the group that's going to bring the end of America?
9/27/2020 10:09 PM
So you are talking about Allstate and insurance again with a madman.
9/27/2020 10:13 PM
Very important to convince him.
9/27/2020 10:14 PM
he can not be convinced
9/27/2020 11:22 PM
Looks like Trump is exactly what I claimed him to be 4 years ago!

Broke. A CON Man!
Needed to run for the Presidency in order to re-brand Trump in the hopes of being able to borrow more Money to escape his financial mess!
Didn't really expect to win. (Voters were more easy to con than He expected!!!---LOTS of REAL DUMB American Voters!)

Trump has somewhere around 200 MILLION dollars of loans all coming due in about 1 year!!
And NO WAY to pay the bankers bill!

Like Douglas Brinkley (Great American Historian) just openly declared................ WE have a con man in the White House!!!
And possibly a traitor!!
And there are STILL Morons who think (do they really think??) that HE is somehow their savior who is gonna save them from that scary future!!!
9/28/2020 8:54 AM
I heard he owed 400 million and the tax refund with interest and penalty could be 300 million.
and how much does he owe in legal fees and other unknown debt.

and he wants to take away health insurance from people with bigger problems.

bob it is so obvious to us.
what’s wrong with people willing to vote for him still.

9/28/2020 10:08 AM
◂ Prev 1...799|800|801|802|803...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.