TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by dino27 on 9/24/2020 7:14:00 PM (view original):
First of all evil can take different forms.
serial killers are typically clinically sociopaths.
you don’t have to be a sociopath to be a cruel destructive evil person
and you can be a sociopath without murdering.
i don’t know if trump has a pathology. That’s not my determinative factor for his evil.

it is absurd to deny his evil nature and intentions and deeds.
Dino, the Psychos and Sociopaths are those who are trying to DESTROY him. TRY to see what is wrong with that idea. The nature of the critics is infinitely more evil then that of the POTUS, because they believe they have no 'sin' and are badly deceived

So how about YOUR evil. You don't have to be gong around killing and raping, just have a wicked heart that is full of hate.. That makes you worse
9/27/2020 9:11 AM
“OBTW Trump showed up at that funeral service for I forget his name, the guy who died recently. The said guy was a Democrat.. BUT the a holes who were attending that thing BOOED the president. This is a FUNERAL”

Lol it’s almost impressive how many things are wrong here.
9/27/2020 10:12 AM
Aldershot is a complete freaking LOSER!
Hey buddy! YOU are hellbound!
YOU think YOU know God's heart??
LMFAO!!

You don't KNOW anything about God.
Or Trump!
9/27/2020 10:15 AM
I'm beginning to think we need to build a wall on our Northern border. These Canucks seem to have lost their minds and could be very dangerous!
9/27/2020 10:17 AM
Aldershot clearly knows nothing about American politics, and it's extremely comical.

This is the future of the right, by the way. All3 would rather have this **** than universal healthcare. Scary tbh.
9/27/2020 11:37 AM
They are coming for Your healthcare

let me preface by reiterating my mantra - Republican congressional legislators are the scum of the earth.
and anyone that says the aca is “bad” really depresses me.

so what might happen to aca if there is 6 - 3.
could be like the Alamo and Houston gets there too late.

here are some possible outcomes.

1. case is heard 6-3 on November 10 but Roberts holds off decision giving new dem senate chance to change law to moot out case.

2. Roberts postpones the case for same reason.

3. Case is heard and Dems don’t get senate and the aca is thrown out.

4. case is heard and senate still Republican but at least one righty justice agrees to segregate the mandate maybe kavenaugh and the aca is saved without the mandate.

5. kavenaugh joins roberts and entire aca saved.

this is happening. Not a joke. The republicans should be hated. I mean it. They should be hated.

pray for the people and families that depend on aca for affordable coverage and preexisting conditions protection for everyone and
children up to 26 in household having coverage.

trump is a criminal.
9/27/2020 2:20 PM
A wildcard possibility.
the doj lawyers buck trump and go maverick and argue keep the aca but sever the mandate and at least kavenaugh agrees
9/27/2020 3:13 PM (edited)
I’m Donald J Trump and I lied about this message.

the j stands for jerkoff.
9/27/2020 3:16 PM
if that was the tag line at the end of every trump ad

republicans would eat it up

not the jerkoff line

the I'm donald trump and i lied about this message line

they are so anti- political correctness they love the guy cause he says any ol bullsh*t any ol time

it would be endearing to me too if he didn't have the button
9/27/2020 5:40 PM
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS

trump is either a tax cheat or the worst businessman of all time.

who knew.
and he is trying to take away health insurance from other poor people.

9/27/2020 6:23 PM
Who was the source?
accounting firm?
IRS?
commenwealth of New York?
lender?

the shame
9/27/2020 6:27 PM
This won’t affect most of his base too dumb and angry
but it will impact the undecided wishy washy independents who will get their back up.

it could cause some of his base to stay home.
he is losing votes in every state over this.
9/27/2020 7:21 PM (edited)
Much more revelations coming and I think the source or sources are from the accounting firm and maybe some lenders.

i expect e mails and notes from accounting firm to follow.
9/27/2020 7:20 PM
Only 33 days until November 1 when polls are over.

have a good night sleep Donald.
9/27/2020 7:23 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/27/2020 5:40:00 PM (view original):
if that was the tag line at the end of every trump ad

republicans would eat it up

not the jerkoff line

the I'm donald trump and i lied about this message line

they are so anti- political correctness they love the guy cause he says any ol bullsh*t any ol time

it would be endearing to me too if he didn't have the button
Please tell me what is "politically correct" about justifying destroying others' property, as many Dems?Libs here have done. Trump made them do it. The police made them do it. God made them do it. All total BS. They did it because THEY are violent and hate-filled. True, they may not represent the entire Party, and they may still be the minority (don't read anything into that word than what is meant, which is less than half), but it's NOT just a small group as some here like to try to keep imagining. Not sure why those people are afraid to admit the truth to themselves.
9/27/2020 9:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...803|804|805|806|807...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.