TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

10/5/2020 1:25 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/3/2020 1:06:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2020 10:36:00 AM (view original):
That's right, I forgot society "makes" people rob and loot. Sorry, I forgot nobody is held responsible for their hate-filled actions any longer - well, at least nobody who isn't a confirmed Republican.

(added) bob, I thought you used to be for personal responsibility and incentivising people to work harder. Happy with what the mob mentality has you now believing?
Wow, you really jumped the shark on this one.
I was just stating historical fact.

Meaning, believing in miracles to feed one's "tribe" only works so far/long.
History will clearly show you that when "peoples" have nothing, particularly FOOD, the WILL raid their surroundings to get the provisions for survival.
EVERY Time!
Ask any indigenous person or ANY honest Historian.

I said (or meant to say) NOTHING about "societies", NOR have I changed my view on personal responsibility, with which I also hold to one's OWN honesty with oneself! For some that's the HARDEST type of personal responsibility. wink, wink!
Thanks for the further explanation.
10/5/2020 10:31 AM
YW!
Civil debate/exchange with another citizen is ALWAYS worth the time. maybe even more so when you tend to (normally) disagree, or look at things from differing perspectives.
I kinda think that was the ORIGINAL idea! And HOW it all began.
10/5/2020 11:01 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/5/2020 1:25:00 AM (view original):
The doctor who is a dept head went even further in the rest of the statement.
he said the secret service agents could die.
and trump was wearing a ****** cloth mask not the good mask.

and he violated Maryland law failure to quarantine.
10/5/2020 11:13 AM
Blonde press secretary kaylie macsnanny has it. Speculation on why she and hope Hicks both have it at same time.
10/5/2020 11:47 AM
Posted by dino27 on 10/5/2020 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Blonde press secretary kaylie macsnanny has it. Speculation on why she and hope Hicks both have it at same time.
10/5/2020 2:14 PM
we need to stop the horny boomer-posting
10/5/2020 2:14 PM
Waddya propose?............ eliminate horny boomers?

That'd be about as effective as celibacy in the church priesthood.
10/5/2020 2:30 PM
I didn’t know non sports meant no fun
10/5/2020 2:53 PM

President Donald Trump's hospital joyride and his manic Monday-morning tweets aren't just being panned by political pundits — they're also reportedly freaking out some in the president's own family.

According to Vanity Fair's Gabriel Sherman, the president's eldest son has been alarmed by his behavior over the past couple of days, in which he's been desperate to project strength while being hospitalized at Walter Reed Memorial Hostpital.

"Don Jr. has said he wants to stage an intervention, but Jared and Ivanka keep telling Trump how great he's doing," one source tells Sherman. "Don said, 'I'm not going to be the only one to tell him he's acting crazy.'"

However, even Jared and Ivanka reportedly agreed with Donald Jr. that the president's Monday morning all-caps tweet storms — which included messages such as "SPACE FORCE. VOTE!" — went way over the edge.

"They're all worried," said one source. "They've tried to get him to stop tweeting."

10/5/2020 5:03 PM
He is no crazier now then he was at the debate.
10/5/2020 6:25 PM
The invaluable and vividly articulate Steve Schmidt put it this way over the weekend —
“Trump’s ride will be viewed as the worst photo op in Presidential History. It speaks perfectly to his sociopathy, recklessness, neediness and the extremes of his movement.
He looks completely deranged as he conjures the definitive 21st Century Dr. Strangeglove vibe as he waves at the Q-Anon freak show from inside the hermetically sealed Presidential Suburban with two Secret Service hostages.
Trump’s malevolent insanity and malfeasance have wrecked the country. At least 150,000 are dead who shouldn’t be. The economy is wrecked for the little guy while Trump’s cronies and family engorge themselves. School is ruined and so many pleasures of life are ended because of Covid and Trump’s imbecility.
Trump ended his Presidency this week. The disclosure that he is a tax cheat combined with his unhinged and out of control debate performance, which included a call to arms for fascist militia groups, threats of violence and sinister insinuations about a peaceful transition of power being dependent on his victory were more than enough to finish him.
But at long last Karma has found its way to Donald John Trump. His recklessness and casual disregard for human life have caused an epic tragedy in America. That same recklessness and buffoonery has destroyed his campaign. It is bankrupt and broken. Its leadership is scandalized. There is chaos in the White House and in the campaign. It is coming apart.
The staff are confused and scared. They have been disregarded and treated like disposable dog **** bags. No one trusts anyone or believes anything on the inside. It’s breaking up.
“THE RIDE” will be the Eternal symbol of Trump’s collapse. He looks like a fool. A reckless fool who failed America more than any other American who has ever lived...nothing less.”
Steve Schmidt
Lifelong Republican, assistant to George W. Bush, and McCain's campaign manager
10/6/2020 5:36 AM
sour grapes
10/6/2020 5:47 AM
Truth!
10/6/2020 8:52 AM
Yeah, Ok, bronx, tell us how you know only 60,000 people in this Country would have died from Covid without Trump in office. You CAN NOT, and that is just another freaking ridiculous comment, that shows yet again how far Trump-haters will stretch their version of the "truth" to make their point. They lie (they call it embellish, I think) so much they actually make Trump look honest, and that's difficult to do.
10/6/2020 10:57 AM
◂ Prev 1...804|805|806|807|808...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.