TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Maybe he can’t but the cdc and other experts can.
they have said that the death total is hugely due to refusal to wear masks and they quantify it.
10/6/2020 11:08 AM
Maybe he can’t but the cdc and other experts can.
they have said that the death total is hugely due to refusal to wear masks and they quantify it.
10/6/2020 11:08 AM
"Don't fear the virus! You can beat it! Look at me.............. I'm all jacked up on steroids and I feel great"

"Whooped 'em again Josie"

ONE of the above "quotes" is actually the dying words of someone.

ONE of those quotes I actually understand. The other is the words of a raving lunatic.
BOTH are rather tragic. But one is spoken from a VERY GREAT position of privilege. The other? Not so much

YOUR Mission, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out which is which.
10/6/2020 11:30 AM
Again, I thought you still supported holding people responsible for their own decisions and/or actions.
You say people don't take Trump seriously and don't believe him, yet you imply they didn't wear masks and died because of what he said. Both can't be true. Which is it? Were all the other 140,000 deaths Trump supporters who listened to him? Come on bob, let reason overcome your hatred. Some people listened, didn't wear masks and ended-up dying, but it wasn't 140,000.
10/6/2020 12:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/6/2020 12:00:00 PM (view original):
Again, I thought you still supported holding people responsible for their own decisions and/or actions.
You say people don't take Trump seriously and don't believe him, yet you imply they didn't wear masks and died because of what he said. Both can't be true. Which is it? Were all the other 140,000 deaths Trump supporters who listened to him? Come on bob, let reason overcome your hatred. Some people listened, didn't wear masks and ended-up dying, but it wasn't 140,000.
Lol fundamental lack of understanding how this virus works, check out the big brain on all3 everyone
10/6/2020 12:06 PM
All3 is just being intentionally dishonest now. Watching him flail is pretty funny tbh
10/6/2020 12:19 PM
Kind of a weird take on my post buddy.

But, I think I agree with you except for the responsibility the so-called leader of the Free World has for his "bad influence" on weak-minded supporters of his (the flock!).

So, I will stipulate that I have NO idea how many lives would have been lost EVEN WITH better leadership on the Virus issue and a responsible example being set by OUR POTUS. I'm quite certain many lives would have been lost regardless.

How many extra is not really the issue..........whatever the number is, is ON Trump and his followers and the voters who put him in office...........and everyone else that be so STUPID that THEY think they know more than the scientists and medical experts!
THOSE Folks are who is responsible for the EXTRA DEATH. ALL of them. That starts at the top and most DEFINITELY includes Trump AND Pence (or as I like to refer to him as "Bobblehead dense").

I just wonder HOW Trump will orchestrate the optics of any return trip to the Hosp?
THAT can't be good campaign optics, can it?

I'm not hearing much sympathy for him in my neck of the woods.
Most folks are laughing and callin' him a Tonto round these parts!
10/6/2020 12:20 PM

The monthly U.S. trade deficit in goods hit a record high in August, despite President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign promises to reduce it dramatically by negotiating new trade deals and getting tough on unfair foreign trade practices, a Commerce Department report showed on Tuesday.

The overall trade deficit was $67.1 billion, reflecting a surplus in services trade with the rest of world — the highest since 2006. The deficit for U.S. goods trade by itself was $83.9 billion, the highest ever recorded.

10/6/2020 12:37 PM
What me worry
10/6/2020 12:41 PM
I wonder how all3 will react to Trump telling the GOP to end negotiations on COVID stimulus, then retweeting a tweet saying that we need more stimulus.
10/6/2020 9:43 PM
the left is more like be responsible for more than yourself be responsible for others

its why i pay my taxes and wear a mask

the president is an island in the stream

he bout to get inundated
10/7/2020 1:31 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/6/2020 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Kind of a weird take on my post buddy.

But, I think I agree with you except for the responsibility the so-called leader of the Free World has for his "bad influence" on weak-minded supporters of his (the flock!).

So, I will stipulate that I have NO idea how many lives would have been lost EVEN WITH better leadership on the Virus issue and a responsible example being set by OUR POTUS. I'm quite certain many lives would have been lost regardless.

How many extra is not really the issue..........whatever the number is, is ON Trump and his followers and the voters who put him in office...........and everyone else that be so STUPID that THEY think they know more than the scientists and medical experts!
THOSE Folks are who is responsible for the EXTRA DEATH. ALL of them. That starts at the top and most DEFINITELY includes Trump AND Pence (or as I like to refer to him as "Bobblehead dense").

I just wonder HOW Trump will orchestrate the optics of any return trip to the Hosp?
THAT can't be good campaign optics, can it?

I'm not hearing much sympathy for him in my neck of the woods.
Most folks are laughing and callin' him a Tonto round these parts!
I' have NEVER supported or defended Trump for the way he has treated Covid. Those who are clueless and care nothing about the truth, like Uofa, continue to ignore that for their own delusion. I have only contended that there is NO way to quantify how many people would have taken better/more precautions, regardless of what any POTUS would have said. Given that I was still having arguments over Covid's "validity" with nurses and Doctors on a local social media page as late as May, I'm not in agreement with the folks who think that number would have been as great as they say. Just another thing that will NEVER be proven one way or another.
10/7/2020 10:11 AM
FAUCI: "If we had everyone have universal use of masks, distancing, no crowds, outdoors, wash hands, you wouldn't see the surges we're seeing. It occurs because of the lack of implementation of simple public health measures. It's so frustrating, because it's not rocket science."
10/7/2020 11:53 AM
Yup, Americans are going to do whatever they want, whenever they want. They keep proving that, day after day after day. Exactly what I've been saying for months. You're a great example: you're going to twist and twist and twist and lie and lie and lie, to try to make your feeble points, but whenever anyone asks you a question you don't like, you lol, like the biggest problems facing this Country are as big a joke as you are.
10/7/2020 11:58 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/7/2020 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Yup, Americans are going to do whatever they want, whenever they want. They keep proving that, day after day after day. Exactly what I've been saying for months. You're a great example: you're going to twist and twist and twist and lie and lie and lie, to try to make your feeble points, but whenever anyone asks you a question you don't like, you lol, like the biggest problems facing this Country are as big a joke as you are.
Lol my god what a dumpster fire of a mind.

The president had no control or influence over any of this. Imagine actually thinking that. And then saying he should be re-elected. A death cultist in full form.
10/7/2020 12:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...805|806|807|808|809...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.