TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

I forgot that.
you are absolutely right.
unless Dems get 51 or more and it is a temp appt only a few years. I don’t know when her term is up. Then maybe. Prob not if she leaves 50 50 tie. Too razor thin.
but maybe if still 51 - 49 without her and expectation of new dem in a few years.

you make a good point.
10/12/2020 1:15 AM
Posted by dino27 on 10/11/2020 11:20:00 PM (view original):
I’m looking forward to seeing what Biden will do with regard to China. It seems to me that China has been a Vietnam on the economic field for Trump. We have really gained nothing and have lost much.
How biden will stop the increasing and dangerous acrimony while while trying to stop Chinese war on our own companies should be interesting to see. I would think he would try to build a coalition of industrialized nations to try to bring China to a serious table for negotiation.
I can’t see a continued one man kamikaze mission with chaos and no clarity or achievable goal as trump has done.

Another four years of Trump could lead to war.
Soft power isn't sexy but it is super important. Trump's focusing on "punishing China" or whatever through his dumbass trade war, but has completely ignored our influence around the globe. This has allowed China to extend their economic ties with nations in Africa and Latin America, among other places.

We had a coalition of nations that we were working with, essentially encircling China economically. It was called the TPP. Trump ended it. This is the kind of action that boosts China's status in the world at our expense.
10/12/2020 8:32 AM
I agree. Isolationism leads to problems.
10/12/2020 1:21 PM

Trump’s infection with COVID had presented an opportunity for him to personally change his behavior and, with it, encourage his followers to do the same. That he didn’t was viewed as the final nail in the coffin for attempts to convince skeptical Americans that masks were invaluable in stopping the deadly disease’s spread.

“That’s when I realized that the time to convince Americans to take all these health precautions seriously in order to prevent the spread was totally over,” said one senior health official who works with the White House’s coronavirus task force.

”If you stepped into a meeting with the president and you wore a mask when he and the rest of the room were not, you would very likely hear about it from the president himself,” said a Trump administration official who has been in the room in such cases. “It was well-known [in the building] that if you wanted to be taken seriously by the president, you should take his lead on the masks thing… and not be the guy wearing a mask in a gathering with him, as if to say you’re sticking it to [Trump].”

Now, officials say that months of the president mocking mask-wearers and refusing to wear a mask in public has not only instilled a false sense of security in some Americans but facilitated the spread of the virus. Officials say they’ve reached the point of no return—that the time for getting the message out that masks, in particular, are necessary—has passed. And that, they said, points to a dangerous new reality: that the virus could continue to spread throughout the country, killing more people, throughout the next year.

10/12/2020 8:14 PM
He has murdered at least 125,000 people and counting despite efforts to kill more thwarted by defiant mask wearers.

he thinks he can murder hundreds of thousands on 5th Avenue and win re-election .
10/12/2020 9:48 PM
He seems to be pathologically drawn to self emolation by creating cyclones of disaster drawing in victims of his destructive decisions that hurt them along with himself and his businesses.

his mo and his history.
he can’t handle the truth and he can’t handle success when he gets it.
everything turns to **** eventually.
10/12/2020 9:53 PM
Trump has 98 more days to live in the White House.
watch the Knick knacks.
he can steal as many towels as he wants.
10/13/2020 11:52 AM
On the plus side, he's the first president to become immune to coronavirus.
10/13/2020 1:16 PM
I know he's immune to intelligent thinking, but coronavirus? How did he catch it if he is immune to it?
10/13/2020 2:17 PM
They just announced you can catch it more than once.
10/13/2020 2:53 PM
Listening to the judicial nominee coney Barrett I think she strongly signaled that she would sever the mandate and not throw out the aca calling the whole thing unconstitutional.
10/13/2020 3:36 PM
495 hours until Election Day polls open.
10/13/2020 5:09 PM
bipartisan Post election happiness for all

The return of The Blacklist on November 21.
season 8
rejoice
10/13/2020 7:01 PM
What could be more totalitarian/ communist then a government policy of herd immunity planning.
10/14/2020 12:02 AM
Why we need republicans.

if they say a policy is good you can reliably know it is bad.
if they say a policy is bad take it to the bank that it is good.

the American 2 party system.
10/14/2020 11:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...809|810|811|812|813...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.