TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

In other words, even though I lost by seven million votes, want the repubs to declare me the victor! Ha ha ha ha!!!!
11/21/2020 4:16 PM
Posted by Mixtroy01 on 11/21/2020 4:06:00 PM (view original):
I mean where does Chump get the gall to claim "America first" when he's trying (probably illegally) to get repub lawmakers to disregard the will of the people and APPOINT him as president just to appease his own PERSONAL desire to remain as such??? Seriously???
His supporters like that.
the republicans follow orders and talk patriotism.
This is our country tis of thee.
11/21/2020 4:16 PM
How are your current teams doing?
11/21/2020 4:21 PM
Good thank you.
11/21/2020 4:21 PM
My team is in 1st place.

What do you think about Mixtroy01. Is he related to mixtroy? I think they might be.
11/21/2020 4:26 PM
That little rascal has been with WIFS for a year and a half. In all that time he only made 37 posts.

Then TODAY he turns right around and MAKES 9 POSTS HERE! WOWSERS!

What are the odds? We're just lucky I guess.
11/21/2020 4:42 PM
HEY DINO! I just thought of something. You could put this stuff in your report. I won't be offended.

It's yours if you want it.
11/21/2020 4:49 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/21/2020 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Do you play golf?

One of my favorites. Par 4 - 465 yd dogleg right.. You need 270+ to be able to hit the green in 2. I play it like a par five. Birdied it just once.

https://youtu.be/R1I0XcEijZw They broke the link. My re try:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1I0XcEijZw

Peace Portal Golf Course is on the Can US border in White Rock.. just
east of the Hw'y. Pretty course. Lots of hills. No easy holes, best chance for birdie is number 2. 355yds . Fairway drops down at 205.. best to go 5 iron off T and then 7-8 to the green
11/21/2020 5:47 PM (edited)

Florida man still pitching trailer park as site of future Trump presidential library

The trailer park is in Trump's home county of Palm Beach

11/22/2020 5:50 AM
Mixtroy and Mixtroy01 are one and the same. Created a new account bc I forgot my login password. Lol

By the way, despite claiming today that his investigators found "hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes", not one of his 30 lawsuits alleged fraud. I don't profess to be the smartest guy in the world, but PLAIN COMMON SENSE says that if evidence of such a vast amount "fraudulent votes" truly exists, they would've presented it in their lawsuits. But yet, idiotic people continue to blindly accept any and everything that Chump tells them when even a ten year old with half a brain would know that Chump is lying AGAIN!!!
11/22/2020 6:40 AM
It's VERY easy to determine when Trump is lying............... at least IF you can see him...........all you gotta do is look and see if his lips are moving.........if so...............HE'S LYING!!
11/22/2020 8:27 AM
"They allege fraud outside of the courtroom but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud," Christie said, adding "you have an obligation to present the evidence, the evidence has not been presented."

A REPUBLICAN politcian (Chris Christy) said this.
11/22/2020 4:11 PM
So in the words of our esteemed idiot and liar in chief, all his claims about so-called fraud is nothing but "HOAX"!!! LOL
11/22/2020 4:13 PM
Chump has repubs so duped that if he told them that their own children weren't REALLY their children, and that the Dems are using their children as spies against him they'd believe it and disown their own kids. Lol
11/22/2020 4:22 PM
Chump has repubs so duped that if he told them that their own children weren't REALLY their children, and that the Dems are using their children as spies against him they'd believe it and disown their own kids. Lol
11/22/2020 4:24 PM
◂ Prev 1...819|820|821|822|823...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.