TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

damn that poll is depressing

side note; for all the people who have heard it be said, "I didn't leave the left, the left left me," or something, isn't it kind of strange that the right is now so far gone that they're leaving FOX NEWS???

Do you think it's more likely that Fox News is now super left in its coverage, or is it more likely that a large portion of the Republican base is just insane.
11/25/2020 11:39 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):

side note; for all the people who have heard it be said, "I didn't leave the left, the left left me," or something, isn't it kind of strange that the right is now so far gone that they're leaving FOX NEWS???

Do you think it's more likely that Fox News is now super left in its coverage, or is it more likely that a large portion of the Republican base is just insane.
https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1331447624252133377

They flocked to Newsmax and then Newsmax went and turned on them.
11/25/2020 12:09 PM
NEWS MAX reported earlier this morning HILLARY CLINTON has thrown her hat in the ring for SECRETARY OF DEFENSE.

I don't know how much stock to put into that possibility, but one thing is certain......

.....She would have our backs.
11/25/2020 12:17 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/25/2020 12:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/25/2020 11:39:00 AM (view original):

https://mobile.twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1331447624252133377

They flocked to Newsmax and then Newsmax went and turned on them.
Looks like OAN takes the lead on the race to host Trump's TV show.
11/25/2020 12:20 PM
RT Network has it.
11/26/2020 7:53 PM
yeah the russians

how nice

and what a shock
11/26/2020 8:25 PM

11/27/2020 3:45 AM

Why won’t Governor Brian Kemp, the hapless Governor of Georgia, use his emergency powers, which can be easily done, to overrule his obstinate Secretary of State, and do a match of signatures on envelopes. It will be a 'goldmine' of fraud, and we will easily WIN the state.

11/30/2020 8:24 PM
I have a sloppy signature and a more legible one. I use them inconsistently and each type varies.
this is normal for most people.
during the course of my autograph collection I have become very knowledgeable about signatures.

untrained eyes can very very easily start arguing over some valid signatures like they are hanging chads.

there is absolutely zero doubt in my mind that this is the Trump goal to try to feloniously hijack an election.
he failed but that’s what he wanted to do.
11/30/2020 8:45 PM
yeah its crazy

we got vote by mail exclusively here and you gotta sign the envelope but i don know what good it does

my john hancock when i was 21 or whenever looks nothing like my now days chicken scratch

so what we do is fingerprints

and then the hackers hack the finger prints

so we do DNA

then the hackers hack the DNA

so we go back to showing up in person down at the bingo hall

then the hackers kidnap and cyborg

the vote race never ends
12/1/2020 2:23 AM
Show up at the polls and vote if you want counted. That makes it pretty darn simple - and cost effective.
12/1/2020 1:00 PM
I voted in person because trump vandalized the Mail system intentionally to force in person voting hoping it would depress dem voting.

the point is about using Mail voting as a way to disenfranchise by phony use of signature discrepancy a partisan exercise of voter disenfranchisement.

fisenfranchisement is fascist. I don’t have a better word.
12/1/2020 1:16 PM
The Justice Department is investigating a potential crime related to funneling money to the White House in exchange for a presidential pardon, according to a court record unsealed on Tuesday by the chief judge of the DC District Court.
12/1/2020 6:39 PM

poor cultists will believe anything.

• Hillary was not locked up.
  • Mexico did not pay for wall.
  • No Durham report.
  • HCQ never worked.
  • Nuclear bombs not dropped on hurricanes.
  • Windmill noise does not cause cancer.
  • The 2020 election was secure and fair.
  • Lights up your a$$ is not an effective theraputic.
  • Masks are effective in mitigating COVID spread.
  • North Korea is more powerful than ever and has missles that can now reach the US mainland.
12/1/2020 6:55 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/1/2020 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Show up at the polls and vote if you want counted. That makes it pretty darn simple - and cost effective.
ok

change presidents day to the second tuesday in november

day off for everyone so we can get out the vote

get up, go to the polls, stand in line, press your X
12/2/2020 2:02 AM
◂ Prev 1...821|822|823|824|825...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.