TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Now that he's tweeted #OVERTURN you should have no reservations about saying Trump and GOP are attempting a coup.
12/9/2020 11:04 AM
I ran into a very liberal friend of mine who I hadn't seen since March and the first partial shutdown. He looked very distressed. I asked him what was wrong.

He told me an uncle had died and left him Forty Thousand dollars. "That's a tidy little sum" I said.

He looked at me squarely, grabbed me by the shoulders and said "You don't understand. Two weeks ago a cousin of mine I never even knew, died, and left me Eighty-Five Thousand dollars, free and clear."

"I'm sorry about your cousin you never even knew" I said, "but it looks to me like you've been blessed financially here of recent."

"You don't get it do you?" he said frantically. "Last week my great-aunt passed away. I inherited almost a Quarter of a Million dollars from her!"

Now I was really confused. "Other than losing loved ones, which will happen to all of us, what are you so upset about?"

"Well......" he said, "Tomorrow will make another week.....and so far....NOTHING!"

I don't get it.
12/9/2020 11:44 AM
JOE BIDEN NAMES HIS AMBASSADOR TO CHINA

12/9/2020 6:37 PM

12/12/2020 1:48 PM

12/12/2020 2:31 PM

Alone among the 13 presidents since World War Two, Trump will exit the White House with fewer Americans employed than when he started. He will have overseen punier growth in economic output than any of the previous 12 presidents.

His throwback "America First" agenda has failed to restore the old economic engine that powered an earlier era's prosperity. On Trump's watch, industrial production has fallen. The Federal Reserve says the manufacturing sector fell into recession in 2019 even before the coronavirus pandemic hit.

Last week was the 38th in a row in which at least 700,000 Americans filed first-time claims for unemployment benefits.

Holiday-season lines at food banks dramatize the scale of human suffering. More abstract measures, such as the US trade deficit and ratio of government debt to the size of the economy, have also worsened during Trump's term.

"Trump's economic record ranks near or at the bottom compared with other presidents," concludes Moody's chief economist Mark Zandi, who compared the economic results of all presidents from the last 70 years. "The economy under his watch has performed very poorly."

12/13/2020 12:12 PM
Yeah, let's just try to ignore all those Economic records that were set before the once-in-a-lifetime (or less) pandemic.
Didn't those include, among other things, the lowest minority unemployment rate ever and the highest average minority salary ever?
Those must be terrible, terrible things according to you, since they happened under Trump.
Why are you still so set on running down a man who is on his way out (whether he wants to be or not), and further dividing this Country? It's truly sad.
12/13/2020 12:37 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2020 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, let's just try to ignore all those Economic records that were set before the once-in-a-lifetime (or less) pandemic.
Didn't those include, among other things, the lowest minority unemployment rate ever and the highest average minority salary ever?
Those must be terrible, terrible things according to you, since they happened under Trump.
Why are you still so set on running down a man who is on his way out (whether he wants to be or not), and further dividing this Country? It's truly sad.
I’m posting a portion of an article quoting a Moody’s exec saying the economy was poor under his presidency and citing the reasons why.

Sorry for your loss.
12/13/2020 1:06 PM

12/13/2020 1:09 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/13/2020 1:06:00 PM (view original):
I’m posting a portion of an article quoting a Moody’s exec saying the economy was poor under his presidency and citing the reasons why.

Sorry for your loss.
The only things I've lost are 45 pounds, some hair, and a lot of respect for more than 1 person here.
12/13/2020 1:24 PM

12/13/2020 1:39 PM
12/13/2020 1:47 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2020 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 12/13/2020 1:06:00 PM (view original):

Sorry for your loss.
The only things I've lost are 45 pounds, some hair, and a lot of respect for more than 1 person here.
He must have forgot about his dignity.
12/13/2020 2:38 PM

12/13/2020 2:58 PM
“They're winning these things on little technicalities, like a thing called standing.”
12/13/2020 6:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...824|825|826|827|828...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.