TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 4:41:00 PM (view original):
When they make 8 week fetus dolls with little clothes and with names for kids to play with maybe I’ll start believing.
That is the lowest and most disgusting thing I've ever seen posted. Horrible. Hideous. Repulsive. Disturbing.

You're not mentally sound. You got a screw loose pal. Get help.
1/2/2021 4:53 PM
The brain doesn’t even start to develop until week 5.
that’s not a healthy unborn baby. Nuff said on that.
the brain is not even fully functioning until end of second trimester. There isn’t even electrical activity until week 6 and something resembling a brain won’t come for many weeks.
thsts not a healthy unborn baby.

doug. You can mock democracy and I’ll mock people who can’t accept the law and opinion and speak with the mendacity that comes from the denial of the rights of others, their opinions or science.
1/2/2021 5:03 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/2/2021 4:53:00 PM (view original):
When they make 8 week fetus dolls with little clothes and with names for kids to play with maybe I’ll start believing.
That is the lowest and most disgusting thing I've ever seen posted. Horrible. Hideous. Repulsive. Disturbing.

I think it’s funny and cute.
1/2/2021 5:04 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 5:04:00 PM (view original):

So. You're a liberal democrat. That's how you people think. Have a child dress up and play with a dead fetus.

That picture could not have been dredged up from the depth of Hell. You're sick. Please tell me you don't own a gun.
1/2/2021 5:15 PM
And hey dog - it’s fine for you to say abortions are murder and nothing is wrong about that to you.
if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen.

1/2/2021 5:19 PM
Posted by DougOut on 1/2/2021 5:15:00 PM (view original):

So. You're a liberal democrat. That's how you people think. Have a child dress up and play with a dead fetus.

That picture could not have been dredged up from the depth of Hell. You're sick. Please tell me you don't own a gun.
I said a fetus doll.
I never said a dead fetus.
that’s where your mind went.
I was merely pointing out the absurdity of a young fetus being used as a doll.
or thought of as a baby.
1/2/2021 5:21 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/2/2021 5:15:00 PM (view original):

I said a fetus doll.
I never said a dead fetus.
that’s where your mind went.
I was merely pointing out the absurdity of a young fetus being used as a doll.
or thought of as a baby.
You're a sick puppy. A doll makes it alright. Unbalanced. What do they call that? Neurotic.
1/2/2021 5:25 PM
Exactly what is so horrible about a fetus doll if it represents a healthy unborn baby.
explain.
1/2/2021 5:28 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Exactly what is so horrible about a fetus doll if it represents a healthy unborn baby.
explain.
Psychopath. I think that's what it is. You want children to play with fetus dolls. You're a liberal democrat. SICK
1/2/2021 5:30 PM
Wow, dino proving once again he's a total loon.
Bless those of you with enough patience to continue reading his unbalanced ramblings.
1/2/2021 5:31 PM
THAT'S SICK! He needs help. I'm serious. I think he's already on meds. I've long suspected he's crazy.

I hope he doesn't own a weapon. He's more than demented. I think maybe schizoid.
1/2/2021 5:34 PM
Of course an 8 week fetus doll could not even be an inch and clothes would be very tiny.
12 week dolls can be 2 and one half inches.
many parents are opting for cashews instead.
1/2/2021 5:39 PM
If a baby was born without a fully formed brain or cognition possible it would be taken off of life support.
1/2/2021 5:43 PM
Posted by dino27 on 1/2/2021 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Of course an 8 week fetus doll could not even be an inch and clothes would be very tiny.
12 week dolls can be 2 and one half inches.
many parents are opting for cashews instead.

This is typical for the mentally unbalanced. They imagine they're quite humorous...at first. Then......
1/2/2021 5:47 PM
I think I can defend what is lawful in almost every country in the entire world including Israel with sarcasm.
if you can’t take the heat, Dog, get out of the kitchen.
1/2/2021 5:50 PM
◂ Prev 1...833|834|835|836|837...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.