TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by DougOut on 2/1/2021 4:37:00 PM (view original):

Get kicked off twitter yet? Don't lose sleep over it. Buy a MY PILLOW for the best sleep you'll ever have.

You said in an earlier post that you were a Christian, I don't see much to support that, but HE is. Leave this guy alone
2/4/2021 9:50 AM
so being a Christian excuses him (or anyone else) from defending Trump. Just out of curiosity, is Trump a Christian?
2/4/2021 12:40 PM
What does defending a certain Politician (who has committed no crime) have to do with being a Christian? Because you don't like that Politician, those defending him can't be Christians? Christianity is based on believing and acting accordingly. Despite what people here love to blame on Trump, I don't see where he did anything to make those who defend him against all the baseless accusations a non-Christian. In fact, I'd make the argument that defending anyone against baseless accusations, is a Christian act. Trump himself has acted in a very selfish, non-Christian way the last year or so (at least), so I doubt his true beliefs and commitment. Those who support those particular actions are not Christians either.
2/4/2021 7:26 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
honey baby, who can tell

a wealthy Jewish family may have used space lasers to ignite California forest fires for financial gain too

2/4/2021 8:25 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/4/2021 8:25:00 PM (view original):
honey baby, who can tell

a wealthy Jewish family may have used space lasers to ignite California forest fires for financial gain too

You should run for a House seat.
2/5/2021 4:30 AM
So bags, a Christian should only defend other Christians in your book? Think you need a better grasp of what the word Christian truly means.
2/5/2021 11:21 AM
2/5/2021 12:18 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/5/2021 11:21:00 AM (view original):
So bags, a Christian should only defend other Christians in your book? Think you need a better grasp of what the word Christian truly means.
a christian should defend christians who act like christians

a christian who defends non-christians parading as christians bears false witness

2/5/2021 3:18 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 2/5/2021 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 2/5/2021 11:21:00 AM (view original):
a christian should defend christians who act like christians

a christian who defends non-christians parading as christians bears false witness

Should have followed that up with a pile driver GIF, cause you just stuck all3's head between your knees and drove that **** into the mat.
2/5/2021 3:55 PM
Man, you guys need some reading comprehension lessons. Maybe work on that instead of endlessly searching the internet for pointless GIFs.
2/5/2021 7:42 PM
Posted by all3 on 2/5/2021 7:42:00 PM (view original):
Man, you guys need some reading comprehension lessons. Maybe work on that instead of endlessly searching the internet for pointless GIFs.
He must be talking to dummy. The king of pointlessness, ****** gifs and WAY outdated memes and pictures.
2/6/2021 8:33 AM

2/6/2021 8:53 AM

2/6/2021 1:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...863|864|865|866|867...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.