TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
allMOUTH: "If you read his words and still blame him, you're even less rational than I thought."

We read his words. We heard his speeches. We looked at his policies. We looked at his tax cuts. We couldn't look at a Health Care plan because he NEVER HAD ONE. We saw his inaction and apathy towards Covid. We watched him gas protestors for a photo op in front of a church he's never been in. We tolerated his incessant drivel on twitter. We heard him LIE to the American public over 20 THOUSAND (verified) times.

We blame him for what he did. We blame him for what he didn't do. We blame him for being the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.

You STILL support him because you've been FEAR MONGERED into a CULT.

You STILL support him because you're trash.
3/23/2021 10:45 AM
That's a literal thrashing! Well done, sir! Just make sure you're facing downwind..........because with the Trump "cult" it's like pissin' into the wind.
They've been pied.
3/23/2021 10:50 AM
Again, I have no idea what POS hate-filled bigot rsp posted, but I'm sure it involved plenty of name-calling and rheteric, but no facts. Those blindly following Trump and defending EVERYTHING he's done are just as wrong as those who bash everything he did. Are they cult members? Only to the same extent of their conterparts, such as rsp and uofa.
3/23/2021 11:46 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 3/23/2021 10:13:00 AM (view original):
Maybe some day you'll return to reality. Of course the media misses Trump - without him they have nobody to blame and bash.
I know you hate facts, but did you ever bother to read what Trump actually said, or did you just ride along on the hate train? If you read his words and still blame him, you're even less rational than I thought.
*spit take*
3/23/2021 7:50 PM
Lololololol wooooooowwwwwww

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/03/us/politics/trump-donations.html

Nobody has less respect for Trump voters than the GOP and Trump
4/5/2021 8:24 PM (edited)
It appears the media aren't the only ones who miss Trump. Obsess much?
4/6/2021 8:58 AM
You voted for him, and you probably will again if he runs in 2024.
4/6/2021 9:30 AM
Speaking of obsession, it's kind of creepy that tang feels the need to reply to every single post of mine, even when it's a direct question to somebody else. Especially since he knows I don't read anything he posts. What a sad, desperate person he must be.
4/6/2021 11:09 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/6/2021 8:58:00 AM (view original):
It appears the media aren't the only ones who miss Trump. Obsess much?
Lol holy **** Trump bilked his followers for more than $100m that he had to refund and you think this is about me??? Obsess much indeed, you ******* weirdo.
4/7/2021 6:29 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/6/2021 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Speaking of obsession, it's kind of creepy that tang feels the need to reply to every single post of mine, even when it's a direct question to somebody else. Especially since he knows I don't read anything he posts. What a sad, desperate person he must be.
just out of curiosity, why do you even care what tang posts? You have him blocked, but you comment often enough that you have him blocked and don't read his posts. That is fine and totally your right. Just like you wonder why he bothers responding to any of your posts, I wonder why you feel the need to keep mentioning how you don't read his posts?
4/7/2021 7:21 PM
Trump syndrome. Lying is contagious.
4/8/2021 9:02 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 4/7/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):
just out of curiosity, why do you even care what tang posts? You have him blocked, but you comment often enough that you have him blocked and don't read his posts. That is fine and totally your right. Just like you wonder why he bothers responding to any of your posts, I wonder why you feel the need to keep mentioning how you don't read his posts?
As I said, it's freaking weird that someone who knows I don't read his posts and don't care what he thinks, responds to every single thing I write. We all hear stories far too frequently about some loon like that "going Postal" and shooting-up places, or tracking people down. I'm hoping to get tang off my butt, so I. or someone else, doesn't possibly become a victim of that. You say "Oh, tang would never.", but how many others have ended-up being sorry for saying the same thing? I'm sure you'll say I should just quit posting if that's the case, and I probably should, but I just "can't" totally ignore the rest of the extreme BS posted in these Forums to go unchecked.

While some would say I should be more "fearful" of rsp "snapping" because of his language and obvious hatred issues, he is nowhere near the 24-7-365 monkey on my back that tang is. Uofa is willing to have reasonable exchanges, we are just of very different minds, and nobody else seems to live through this site.
4/8/2021 11:30 AM
Posted by all3 on 4/8/2021 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/7/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):
As I said, it's freaking weird that someone who knows I don't read his posts and don't care what he thinks, responds to every single thing I write. We all hear stories far too frequently about some loon like that "going Postal" and shooting-up places, or tracking people down. I'm hoping to get tang off my butt, so I. or someone else, doesn't possibly become a victim of that. You say "Oh, tang would never.", but how many others have ended-up being sorry for saying the same thing? I'm sure you'll say I should just quit posting if that's the case, and I probably should, but I just "can't" totally ignore the rest of the extreme BS posted in these Forums to go unchecked.

While some would say I should be more "fearful" of rsp "snapping" because of his language and obvious hatred issues, he is nowhere near the 24-7-365 monkey on my back that tang is. Uofa is willing to have reasonable exchanges, we are just of very different minds, and nobody else seems to live through this site.
I lol'd. What a sad, pathetic little man.
4/8/2021 12:13 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...866|867|868|869|870...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.