TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

And don’t get me started on unions. There is a movement for maga union members everywhere to picket wage increases and better benefits for union members throughout the USA. They are taking a stand. They support Corporations and their CEOs no matter what the treatment is of the unappreciative and undeserving workers like themselves. In the jungle -the mighty jungle - the companies should be able to do what they need to do. These workers should not be stealing money from CEOs. And shaving just a little bit off of the bottom line to have decent lives. Who do they think they are? Bolsheviks?
5/29/2023 3:54 PM (edited)
And what about those people trying to sneak in. They are taking away good jobs. Like what ? Like mowing lawns and cleaning up cow dung and other varieties of animal excrement and picking cotton and cleaning houses for below minimum wage. Maybe they should be believed when they say that to lead a better life they need to do those jobs.
5/29/2023 4:06 PM
Godless Supreme Court? I have got a problem with that, a big problem. Whatayou talkin about Willis ?
The way I hear it they are so full of God that some are saying that they want to change United States currency to say - We are trusted by God.
And there should be no agnostics or atheists allowed on the bench.

And honor thy Clarence Thomas - a great pubic servant and his wife - a great American Insurrectionist and a leading conspiracy theorist; she is a national treasure and a patriot. They are both great humanists.

She wants the Federalist to back a new think tank called The Society For The Study Of Conspiracy Theories.
He wants the Garden of Evil get historical preservation.
5/29/2023 5:21 PM (edited)
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/29/2023 4:06:00 PM (view original):
And what about those people trying to sneak in. They are taking away good jobs. Like what ? Like mowing lawns and cleaning up cow dung and other varieties of animal excrement and picking cotton and cleaning houses for below minimum wage. Maybe they should be believed when they say that to lead a better life they need to do those jobs.
I love when those folks say the immigrants are taking our jobs. For the most part, the jobs the immigrants are doing are jobs those who are complaining would never do in a million years. So, who is gonna mow your lawn, pull your weeds, clean your toilets and wash the dishes in the restaurant you went to last night?? Not you, that's for sure.
5/30/2023 4:53 PM
one job they cain have

my job

for i am retired

them punk *** foreigners get my job

i might have to get a job

screw that!
5/30/2023 6:19 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/30/2023 4:53:00 PM (view original):
I love when those folks say the immigrants are taking our jobs. For the most part, the jobs the immigrants are doing are jobs those who are complaining would never do in a million years. So, who is gonna mow your lawn, pull your weeds, clean your toilets and wash the dishes in the restaurant you went to last night?? Not you, that's for sure.
And wait until they complain and beg the gov to let them back in.
5/30/2023 7:54 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/29/2023 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/29/2023 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2023 8:58:00 PM (view original):
he's talking about the head of the Oath Keepers who was just sentenced to 18 years in prison. Another big fan of Trump's.
Thank you. why are so obsessed with Trump? You refer to him in almost every post, so it seems.

Here are some who support the Left: BLM, Antifa, George Soros, and most of the Godless USSCT. The right resists them, with a passion. and so they should

Your kind of people?? Nahh
Let me know when George Soros starts collecting Nazi memorabilia - George the Elder - give him a gold star. He thinks that he has a legal right to support members of the party of the democrats. I’ll dare him for doing that without permission from the Good Old Pinheads. He just does not know his place.
He also funds Antifa. Antifa imo is a terrorist group, and are the ones looting, burning cars, and buildings, and beating up the elderly. There was a clip on U Tiube showing when about 400 of them blocked the freeway in S Jose, and when the traffis stopped, they started smashing the car windows and beating on the occupants. I don't care what their cause it, this is wrong. I think you get that part.Wait till they come to our neighborhood.. and BLM is in league with them
5/31/2023 6:23 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/29/2023 3:41:00 PM (view original):
BLM - Black Lives Matter. You have to be some kind of an idiot to not be able to decode that.
Obviously it is a call for a race war and the belief that white peoples and the members of the Bruce Aryan fan club should be jailed and murdered and have their jobs taken away. It is so obvious….forgeddabout it.
They are the racists
5/31/2023 6:25 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/30/2023 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/30/2023 4:53:00 PM (view original):
And wait until they complain and beg the gov to let them back in.
The 'Immigrants' in a lot of the cases are drug gang members. Check out MS 13.
5/31/2023 6:28 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/31/2023 6:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/29/2023 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/29/2023 8:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/28/2023 8:58:00 PM (view original):
he's talking about the head of the Oath Keepers who was just sentenced to 18 years in prison. Another big fan of Trump's.
Thank you. why are so obsessed with Trump? You refer to him in almost every post, so it seems.

Here are some who support the Left: BLM, Antifa, George Soros, and most of the Godless USSCT. The right resists them, with a passion. and so they should

Your kind of people?? Nahh
Let me know when George Soros starts collecting Nazi memorabilia - George the Elder - give him a gold star. He thinks that he has a legal right to support members of the party of the democrats. I’ll dare him for doing that without permission from the Good Old Pinheads. He just does not know his place.
He also funds Antifa. Antifa imo is a terrorist group, and are the ones looting, burning cars, and buildings, and beating up the elderly. There was a clip on U Tiube showing when about 400 of them blocked the freeway in S Jose, and when the traffis stopped, they started smashing the car windows and beating on the occupants. I don't care what their cause it, this is wrong. I think you get that part.Wait till they come to our neighborhood.. and BLM is in league with them
Sorry - Wrong - there is no Antifa - that is a description of beliefs like some is a Buddhist. There is no group. The Soros allegation or is an accusation is a flat earth lie probably spread because of his religious affiliation which angers white nationalists.

When you start addressing the horror and significance of an attempt to steal an election - Rico baby Rico - and when that failed - try to violently stop the certification by the employment of a rabid white nationalst mob - then we can address the vandalized car alleged.
Other people are trained by Fox to see the trees and not the forrest. Of course a whole lot of the same people want to tell black people to sit down and shut up and admit that they are ruining the country.
5/31/2023 12:23 PM (edited)
5 police officers died because of Jan 6 and many had life altering physical permanent injuries like loss of fingers etc.
worse then a car.
they must not teach this in Florida or kids might get upset.
5/31/2023 10:55 AM
I am not talking about anybody in these forums but it is my opinion that the vast majority of people who don’t like BLM or their issues want to blame them for things they don’t do and generally think that BLM are rabble rousers who are only interested in violence.
And that they have no legitimate cause as well.
I am NOT aleging that of anybody posting here. To be clear.

It is my opinion.
5/31/2023 12:25 PM (edited)
Please tell me with a straight faith how the Trump said that Antifa is a terrorist group ( although the DHS and DOJ under Trump admitted there was no such organized group and they are only a few fractured pockets in a few states and those individuals have not murdered anyone and do not call for the overthrow of the government and its institutions. Trump asked that they be officially labeled but refused to say the same about Neo Nazis and KKK and Pride Boys in and Oath Keepers and still wanted to pardon the same people who were trying to murder Mike Pence.
It is important to use the accurate word of murder and not do the old DeSantis way of close your eyes and insert head into sand.

But Trump has demonized and has tried to cast into hell the - FBI,CIA NSA PTA DOJ CPA IRS DNC NATO DOD WHO WAR - if you can murder groups and institutions that is what he has tried to do since day 1.

Now he has been adding Judges and DAs and has literally - Literally unleashed thousands of physical threats upon people doing their job in the legal environment.

Naturally the democracies around the world shudder at the thought of almost half of American citizens of the Maga persuasion gaining more power.Those who don’t get this don’t and are unlikely to ever have an epiphany.
They already had the revelation of January 6 and the tape of Trump and Raffesberger.

Years from now there might be a study of the brains of some of the brainwashed followers of the American Stalin to see if there were differences or changes in the brain like they do do for former football players who had several concussions.
5/31/2023 12:49 PM (edited)
Mayhaps. I'd bet IF so, it was caused by all that blue glow................BLOW UP your TV!

Eat more Peaches.
5/31/2023 1:04 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/31/2023 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Please tell me with a straight faith how the Trump said that Antifa is a terrorist group ( although the DHS and DOJ under Trump admitted there was no such organized group and they are only a few fractured pockets in a few states and those individuals have not murdered anyone and do not call for the overthrow of the government and its institutions. Trump asked that they be officially labeled but refused to say the same about Neo Nazis and KKK and Pride Boys in and Oath Keepers and still wanted to pardon the same people who were trying to murder Mike Pence.
It is important to use the accurate word of murder and not do the old DeSantis way of close your eyes and insert head into sand.

But Trump has demonized and has tried to cast into hell the - FBI,CIA NSA PTA DOJ CPA IRS DNC NATO DOD WHO WAR - if you can murder groups and institutions that is what he has tried to do since day 1.

Now he has been adding Judges and DAs and has literally - Literally unleashed thousands of physical threats upon people doing their job in the legal environment.

Naturally the democracies around the world shudder at the thought of almost half of American citizens of the Maga persuasion gaining more power.Those who don’t get this don’t and are unlikely to ever have an epiphany.
They already had the revelation of January 6 and the tape of Trump and Raffesberger.

Years from now there might be a study of the brains of some of the brainwashed followers of the American Stalin to see if there were differences or changes in the brain like they do do for former football players who had several concussions.
What words describe them then? What do Terrorists do? they burn cars, attack people, burn building smash store windows. Perhaps we should label the misguided victims of society? I don't care what big government agencies say they are, because in case you haven't noticed it, the current big US government is not interested in stopping the carnage.

W.H.O. SHOULD be cast into hell. They are power mad FEAR Mongerers. for the hell they would put us through. FBI is corrupt from top to bottom.

Trump is more honest than his enemies. DOJ is s freaking joke. The current USSCT judges are as wicked as they come. They have pushed though some ot the most wocked laws the county has ever seen and they violate the Constitution laws that protect your freedom and right to assemble. Trump is the only decent Pres' the US have had since Reagan.Show me just ONE incident where Biden or his gang have done something that suggests that he gives a chit about the American people. and as for Trump: He is the ONLY president in my life time who hasn't sent the US off to fight a war they should not have been in.

He aint perfect by a long shot, but he knows the enemy way better than any of the left wing does. That's because the Left IS the enemy

Biden is destroying the US of A, and you don't even see what's happening. America is fast becoming a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.. and God has given the country over to a reprobate mind. Pro Athletes get benched for refusing to wear pride colors. That is bullying of the highest order. Mass shootings are now a DAILY occurrence, but the blind are saying 'We are just fine' You aren't and ynless the US repents, it will be destroyed. History back this up. Your divorce rate is over FIFTY percent. because this is what happens when ou turn from God. The family unit is the most important unit in modern society.. and if that fails. kids have no dad, and maybe drugged up shacked up unwed parents YOU"RE COOKED. US has become a nation of Materialistic, ME ME ME Adulterers

Footnote: I would happily trade Justin Trudeau for Donald Trump.. a.s.a.p.

I am telling the truth, WAKE UP

Meanwhile, feel free to be the Ostrich
5/31/2023 1:47 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...871|872|873|874|875...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.