TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Is it possible to attach a laugh track to your posts?
And what is this comment on Sodomy and Gonorreah?
5/31/2023 3:05 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/31/2023 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Is it possible to attach a laugh track to your posts?
And what is this comment on Sodomy and Gonorreah?
Forget it
5/31/2023 3:12 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/31/2023 6:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/30/2023 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 5/30/2023 4:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/29/2023 4:06:00 PM (view original):
And what about those people trying to sneak in. They are taking away good jobs. Like what ? Like mowing lawns and cleaning up cow dung and other varieties of animal excrement and picking cotton and cleaning houses for below minimum wage. Maybe they should be believed when they say that to lead a better life they need to do those jobs.
I love when those folks say the immigrants are taking our jobs. For the most part, the jobs the immigrants are doing are jobs those who are complaining would never do in a million years. So, who is gonna mow your lawn, pull your weeds, clean your toilets and wash the dishes in the restaurant you went to last night?? Not you, that's for sure.
And wait until they complain and beg the gov to let them back in.
The 'Immigrants' in a lot of the cases are drug gang members. Check out MS 13.
yeah, and the none immigrants are all sweet, nice do-gooders, right? There are bad people within any group. Unless you are a descendant of native Americans, your ancestors were immigrants once too.
5/31/2023 3:46 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/31/2023 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/31/2023 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Please tell me with a straight faith how the Trump said that Antifa is a terrorist group ( although the DHS and DOJ under Trump admitted there was no such organized group and they are only a few fractured pockets in a few states and those individuals have not murdered anyone and do not call for the overthrow of the government and its institutions. Trump asked that they be officially labeled but refused to say the same about Neo Nazis and KKK and Pride Boys in and Oath Keepers and still wanted to pardon the same people who were trying to murder Mike Pence.
It is important to use the accurate word of murder and not do the old DeSantis way of close your eyes and insert head into sand.

But Trump has demonized and has tried to cast into hell the - FBI,CIA NSA PTA DOJ CPA IRS DNC NATO DOD WHO WAR - if you can murder groups and institutions that is what he has tried to do since day 1.

Now he has been adding Judges and DAs and has literally - Literally unleashed thousands of physical threats upon people doing their job in the legal environment.

Naturally the democracies around the world shudder at the thought of almost half of American citizens of the Maga persuasion gaining more power.Those who don’t get this don’t and are unlikely to ever have an epiphany.
They already had the revelation of January 6 and the tape of Trump and Raffesberger.

Years from now there might be a study of the brains of some of the brainwashed followers of the American Stalin to see if there were differences or changes in the brain like they do do for former football players who had several concussions.
What words describe them then? What do Terrorists do? they burn cars, attack people, burn building smash store windows. Perhaps we should label the misguided victims of society? I don't care what big government agencies say they are, because in case you haven't noticed it, the current big US government is not interested in stopping the carnage.

W.H.O. SHOULD be cast into hell. They are power mad FEAR Mongerers. for the hell they would put us through. FBI is corrupt from top to bottom.

Trump is more honest than his enemies. DOJ is s freaking joke. The current USSCT judges are as wicked as they come. They have pushed though some ot the most wocked laws the county has ever seen and they violate the Constitution laws that protect your freedom and right to assemble. Trump is the only decent Pres' the US have had since Reagan.Show me just ONE incident where Biden or his gang have done something that suggests that he gives a chit about the American people. and as for Trump: He is the ONLY president in my life time who hasn't sent the US off to fight a war they should not have been in.

He aint perfect by a long shot, but he knows the enemy way better than any of the left wing does. That's because the Left IS the enemy

Biden is destroying the US of A, and you don't even see what's happening. America is fast becoming a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.. and God has given the country over to a reprobate mind. Pro Athletes get benched for refusing to wear pride colors. That is bullying of the highest order. Mass shootings are now a DAILY occurrence, but the blind are saying 'We are just fine' You aren't and ynless the US repents, it will be destroyed. History back this up. Your divorce rate is over FIFTY percent. because this is what happens when ou turn from God. The family unit is the most important unit in modern society.. and if that fails. kids have no dad, and maybe drugged up shacked up unwed parents YOU"RE COOKED. US has become a nation of Materialistic, ME ME ME Adulterers

Footnote: I would happily trade Justin Trudeau for Donald Trump.. a.s.a.p.

I am telling the truth, WAKE UP

Meanwhile, feel free to be the Ostrich
once again, you are telling the truth as you see it. Just because you believe something, that does not make it the truth. I don't know why you are unable to comprehend that. I guess you are brainwashed and have been sold a bill of goods.
As far as Antifa, I have said numerous times that protesting when you see something you think is worn is an American right. However, as soon as you break the law, whether it is throwing a rock through a window, setting a fire, assaulting someone or any other criminal activity, you are no longer a protester, you are a criminal. Have some BLM and Antifa protest turned to violence? Without a doubt. So have some right wing, conservative protests (see Charlottesville, Jan 6th...)
5/31/2023 3:54 PM
No - almost no arrested of true BLM protesters.
some juvenile agitators and vandals with no affiliation except for color.
just because they were young black kids that does not make then BLM which is a thoughtful non violent political cause group in the mold of MLK.
5/31/2023 4:17 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/31/2023 4:17:00 PM (view original):
No - almost no arrested of true BLM protesters.
some juvenile agitators and vandals with no affiliation except for color.
just because they were young black kids that does not make then BLM which is a thoughtful non violent political cause group in the mold of MLK.
This is a pretty bizarre "summary" of BLM.

Can we infer that anyone arrested for agitating or for violence, isn't "really" a BLM person?
5/31/2023 5:03 PM
In fact there is far more vandalism for the vast majority of sports championships for all sports even soccer and sometimes especially soccer.

last night in 80% white Denver. 9 shot while “celebrating” 3 critical.
Not a BLM in sight.
6/13/2023 7:52 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Don’t let facts get in the way of a wish riding the back of a lie.
5/31/2023 9:02 PM
When you start giving a flying frigging damn about what happened on Jan 6 and why it happened and what they tried to do and 5 policeman dead and their families still grieving then you can bring up something that happened way up in Portland.

You cannot.
Because you have a very serious problem with reality and morality - Yes morality.

You need to bring it to religion. Religion does not grow the seeds of those values. Religion can nourish it in many but you better have the values and the love in your heart first - hopefully before you can read.

if you depend on membership of a religion then you don’t really have a true religion. .Didn’t Jesus say something about praying in a closet. No book or institution is going to going to be the substitute for sincere contemplation instead of sincere contempt.

Religion is no guarantee of sanity and ethics or morality.
5/31/2023 9:14 PM (edited)
Lost in Newfoundland - Bub.
Dear Bub,

Do you know about Governor George Wallace and the day he stood in the doorway of the University of Alabama blocking 2 African American students from entering while singing that great southern hymn - Segregation today…Segregation now and Segregation forever. 1963. You were alive and old enough to have learned it in school if it was taught.

I want to know - do you think Wallace was right morally?
legally?
Christian teachings?
is he right because of states rights. Would that make it constitutional and shield his behavior from criticism?

Since you are an expert about criminals and terrorists and education and religion PLEASE tell me how you felt about that then and now and into the future.

Think about it and give a specific reaction.
You can Do it You Can do it.
5/31/2023 9:29 PM (edited)
And while we are at it Mr. Found.
What is your opinion about the strategies and goals of Martin Luthor King. Did he encourage terrorism.

I am interested in your blunt opinions.
6/1/2023 2:20 AM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/31/2023 9:14:00 PM (view original):
When you start giving a flying frigging damn about what happened on Jan 6 and why it happened and what they tried to do and 5 policeman dead and their families still grieving then you can bring up something that happened way up in Portland.

You cannot.
Because you have a very serious problem with reality and morality - Yes morality.

You need to bring it to religion. Religion does not grow the seeds of those values. Religion can nourish it in many but you better have the values and the love in your heart first - hopefully before you can read.

if you depend on membership of a religion then you don’t really have a true religion. .Didn’t Jesus say something about praying in a closet. No book or institution is going to going to be the substitute for sincere contemplation instead of sincere contempt.

Religion is no guarantee of sanity and ethics or morality.
So what you are saying is this: Agree with me and we can talk? You can't have everything your way LB. I refuse to conform to the world's narratives., or the world itself. Jan 6 was a mess but there have been much worse stuff happen in the last ten years. Despite what the haters on the left might tell you. Trump did not organize that. mess

Jan 6 reminds us that we are no t a civilized nation. I also believe some of those 'caring folks' were they to make trouble, not protest

I also think the election was somehow hacked. One question for the left (and I already know the answer) WHY ARE you AGAINST Voter I.D?

I suggest you play that clip Anyhow, as for the 'problems I have with' and etc.. If indeed that's true, it does not change the truth of what is in that clip. I hope you played it
6/1/2023 11:44 AM (edited)
More for L Bruce.

Religion is a man made thing that seeks to control the masses. I have seen this in action a lot.It is disturbing.fo eg: The radicals at Southboro Baptist actually think they are Christiians. but.. Jesus would never trash talk on a csldier brought back in a body bag from Iraq.

He calls them Hypocrites, and tells them their father is the devil and they are blinded by him. Most of the world suffewrs the same disease

Christianity is a life style; a relationship with the Living God and to know him is to love him., because he first loved us. We who follow him will speak out against the perversion and wickedness that is destroying the nation. It's our duty to do so. The foundation of it all is this:

Man (all of us) have sinned and we fall short of God's glory. The penalty for sin is death and all will die, eventually.

So since we cannot pay that debt, God sent his only Son to pay it FOR us... and if we believe on him, we are saved and then have everlasting life. this is not something we can earn, but it is the gift of God. So many people are rejecting it. and knowing him does change us from the inside out. The things we used to live for actually offer very little, and the appetite for worldly pleasure diminishes, one reason being is that living for the world will destroy a man. i.e. the rewards are fleeting

The ya go. 4 mins to type that and ten more to edit. I should go back to printing manually, but you can't have it all

My eyesight is not what it used to be, either. Life is tough, yeah?

make that eleven minutes to edit. found more
6/1/2023 11:41 AM
And a complete waste of your time.............and mine to read it since I already knew what it would say.
6/1/2023 12:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...872|873|874|875|876...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.