TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 5/31/2023 9:14:00 PM (view original):
When you start giving a flying frigging damn about what happened on Jan 6 and why it happened and what they tried to do and 5 policeman dead and their families still grieving then you can bring up something that happened way up in Portland.

You cannot.
Because you have a very serious problem with reality and morality - Yes morality.

You need to bring it to religion. Religion does not grow the seeds of those values. Religion can nourish it in many but you better have the values and the love in your heart first - hopefully before you can read.

if you depend on membership of a religion then you don’t really have a true religion. .Didn’t Jesus say something about praying in a closet. No book or institution is going to going to be the substitute for sincere contemplation instead of sincere contempt.

Religion is no guarantee of sanity and ethics or morality.
So what you are saying is this: Agree with me and we can talk? You can't have everything your way LB. I refuse to conform to the world's narratives., or the world itself. Jan 6 was a mess but there have been much worse stuff happen in the last ten years. Despite what the haters on the left might tell you. Trump did not organize that. mess

Jan 6 reminds us that we are no t a civilized nation. I also believe some of those 'caring folks' were they to make trouble, not protest

I also think the election was somehow hacked. One question for the left (and I already know the answer) WHY ARE you AGAINST Voter I.D?

I suggest you play that clip Anyhow, as for the 'problems I have with' and etc.. If indeed that's true, it does not change the truth of what is in that clip. I hope you played it
There is voter ID. the problem is asking people to travel 3 hours or more i some cases to provide info or telling some people to do ridiculous things that are difficult for mostly older minority people.

In the last election there were scores and scores and scores and scores of investigation everywhere looking for fraud and sometimes in all the wrong places.
litlke itty bitty amount of fraud.
So no problem with voter ID.
Voter aid is important but too many state legislatures are not satisfied with the integrity that does exist do they turn to making it difficult TO GET a new type of ID. Mr Bub if you are reading this then this is where you should stop your glossing or over.

the issue isn’t caller I’d. It is the obstacles being intentionally imposed.

You will talk about black people but not confront important questions which is a sign of intellectual and emotional dishonesty - IMO.
You do you.
And I do me.
And we are not together.
6/1/2023 1:51 PM (edited)
So - back to the discussion with myself regarding the debt ceiling.

The 2 top Republican candidates for fuhrer recommended Default. Then again didn’t 1929 help usher in the Nazi regime.

They say that raising the debt ceiling takes us to bankruptcy.
BUT - BUT - BUT…..the debt ceiling is to make sure that we pay our national DEBTS. It has nothing zero zilch nada Diddly squat nah blank null set zip to do with spending.
DeSantis knows this and even Trump knows this.
After all he had it raised 3 times which is amazing for such a dead beat and he is on record while he was “president” that there can never be a default on national debt allowed.

But now he is ok with burning down the house.

Spending and deficits are budget subjects. That is where it gets done.
the new agreement involves some budget issues that the republicans fool people into thinking are impacting the debt ceiling.
So many misguided Americans.

So why do the republicans fool Americans?
Because they can.

You can fool some of the people all of the time.
You can fool all of the people some of the time.
You can fool all of the Maga people all of the time.
6/1/2023 2:24 PM
Jan 6 was a mess but there have been much worse stuff happen in the last ten years. - Much worse than a sitting president trying to subvert democracy?? Some terrible things have happened in the last 10 years, but that was one of the worst.
Also I noticed you didn't answer LBs question regarding Martin Luther King Jr.
6/1/2023 3:12 PM
does it strike you as a problem that in many states it is harder to vote than it is to purchase a gun?
6/1/2023 3:15 PM
If people lived the way right wing congress people say they should then there would be more then 200 million people carrying guns - everything from fancy ivory plated pistols to Saturday Night Specials to hunting rifles to good old fashion machine guns to AR- 15s
to berettas and Walter PPKs or Walter P99s or sawed off shotguns or Winchester rifles etc etc.

You may find yourself living in a shotgun shack.

Restaurants will have rules. Only one weapon per person allowed.

Police will be obsolete and everyone will get away with murder.
There will be 250 road rage killings every day.
On 4th of July 5000 people in the country will be killed by bullets falling from the sky during celebrations.

All school will be virtual and all mailmen will be in mental health counseling.
There will be male and female holsters and bullets will be dispersed in public bathrooms.

Guns will be mandated in some towns and failure to own a weapon will be a felony.
Inmates will be permitted to own guns in jail.

Public gunfights will be televised after bullfighting on Saturday nights before Saturday Night monster movies.

Workers will lose their jobs not by being fired but by being terminated by firing squads.

The United States will be a well regulated militia.

Everybody will walk around in fear and paranoia and no one will talk to anyone anymore.
All weddings will be shotgun weddings.

A nuclear family will be 2 spouses and 2 children and 6 firearms.
In every house there will be a living room and a dining room and a panic room.

Church services will be conducted in national armory’s.

Macy’s will sell fashionable bullet proof vests for the family and pets.

And that’s how it will be.

Any questions?
6/1/2023 5:31 PM (edited)
Bubster,

I don’t like to sound hokey or corney but you constantly talk about religion and yet it seems like none of it rubs off on you.

You do not seem to have any aspiration for society.
There is nothing about improving the lives of the less fortunate and reducing discrimination and hatred and violence.

You are in my opinion a living microcosm of this repulsive right wing anti love so called Christianity. And you don’t have an inkling that you are so enmeshed in that hijacking of a positive faith.

No inflection point - no reflection and all deflection.
I hope that you have a revelation before you knock off of this mortal coil.

There is someone you should talk to. Ferris Bueller.

6/1/2023 7:16 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/1/2023 12:26:00 PM (view original):
And a complete waste of your time.............and mine to read it since I already knew what it would say.
This was the question: WHY ARE you AGAINST Voter I.D?

and you didn't answer it. As for knowing what it would say, you are lyi8ng. Plain and simple

and as much as I hate using the mute, LB you are anti social and unable to communicate in civilized manner.

S
o , C ya
6/1/2023 9:01 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/1/2023 7:16:00 PM (view original):
Bubster,

I don’t like to sound hokey or corney but you constantly talk about religion and yet it seems like none of it rubs off on you.

There is nothing about improving the lives of the less fortunate and reducing discrimination and hatred and violence.

You are in my opinion a living microcosm of this repulsive right wing anti love so called Christianity. And you don’t have an inkling that you are so enmeshed in that hijacking of a positive faith.

I think you are a jerk too ;-) Mostly because you can't listen. Instead you rather attack anything outside your little sphere of what you think is good. So toss it back on me, because nothing is ever your fault, and you are never wrong. You are also unable to learn anything

6/1/2023 9:05 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/1/2023 1:51:00 PM (view original):
When you start giving a flying frigging damn about what happened on Jan 6 and why it happened and what they tried to do and 5 policeman dead and their families still grieving then you can bring up something that happened way up in Portland.

You cannot.
Because you have a very serious problem with reality and morality - Yes morality.

You need to bring it to religion. Religion does not grow the seeds of those values. Religion can nourish it in many but you better have the values and the love in your heart first - hopefully before you can read.

if you depend on membership of a religion then you don’t really have a true religion. .Didn’t Jesus say something about praying in a closet. No book or institution is going to going to be the substitute for sincere contemplation instead of sincere contempt.

So what you are saying is this: Agree with me and we can talk? You can't have everything your way LB. I refuse to conform to the world's narratives., or the world itself. Jan 6 was a mess but there have been much worse stuff happen in the last ten years. Despite what the haters on the left might tell you. Trump did not organize that. mess

Jan 6 reminds us that we are no t a civilized nation. I also believe some of those 'caring folks' were they to make trouble, not protest

I also think the election was somehow hacked. One question for the left (and I already know the answer) WHY ARE you AGAINST Voter I.D?

I suggest you play that clip Anyhow, as for the 'problems I have with' and etc.. If indeed that's true, it does not change the truth of what is in that clip. I hope you played it
There is voter ID. the problem is asking people to travel 3 hours or more i some cases to provide info or telling some people to do ridiculous things that are difficult for mostly older minority people.

In the last election there were scores and scores and scores and scores of investigation everywhere looking for fraud and sometimes in all the wrong places.
Voter aid is important but too many state legislatures are not satisfied with the integrity that does exist do they turn to making it difficult TO GET a new type of ID. Mr Bub if you are reading this then this is where you should stop your glossing or over.

You will talk about black people but not confront important questions which is a sign of intellectual and emotional dishonesty - IMO.
You do you.
And I do me.
And we are not together.
Who carried out the investigations? The FBI?? (Your trusted, but corrupt enforcers)
6/1/2023 9:08 PM
You are against VOTER i.d. because then you would not be able to cheat at the ballot box

You will talk about black people but not confront important questions ...

That's total hogwash, because I talk very little about black people

If I am guilty of anything, it is wasting so much time trying to reason with people who have plugged mud in their ears

Total waste of time
6/1/2023 9:12 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 9:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/1/2023 7:16:00 PM (view original):
Bubster,

I think you are a jerk too ;-) Mostly because you can't listen. Instead you rather attack anything outside your little sphere of what you think is good. So toss it back on me, because nothing is ever your fault, and you are never wrong. You are also unable to learn anything

I have been told by people in other contexts that I don’t listen. But that isn’t the case here. You make ridiculous wide sweeping crazy statements and i state facts.
!!!!!!!Open your eyes.!!!!!!!

You have a dinosaur brain and refuse to learn.
6/1/2023 9:45 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 9:08:00 PM (view original):

You cannot.

You do you.
And I do me.
And we are not together.
Who carried out the investigations? The FBI?? (Your trusted, but corrupt enforcers)
Republicans supported the FBI until a guy who will be convicted of crimes and maybe go to a jail told them not to and because they are one half cowards and one half dumb and one half dishonest parroted him.

If I met you would you appear crazy? Do you wander around talking to yourself or yelling at neighbors.

The ONLY reason I ask these rude questions is that your stuff is so crazy bat **** crazy that you have to be a fan of info wars and anything to the crazier of that.

What are some of your other conspiracies that you never talk about here. I’m sure that there are more.

Lets here more !
6/1/2023 9:55 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 9:12:00 PM (view original):
You are against VOTER i.d. because then you would not be able to cheat at the ballot box

You will talk about black people but not confront important questions ...

That's total hogwash, because I talk very little about black people

If I am guilty of anything, it is wasting so much time trying to reason with people who have plugged mud in their ears

Total waste of time
You have plugged mud but it isn’t in your ears.
I said several times that it is silly to be against voter ID.
You are not knowledgeable about the many new voter ID laws that would make it very difficult for older people who do not drive and are stuck home to get those Voter IDs….. and hurt minorities disproportionately.

You yell a good game but you never read anything.

You may not realize it now but you are very lucky to have me explaining things to you.
6/1/2023 10:00 PM
Irony of the Day
if trump ends up in some kind of prison he will live in a room smaller then every single house in the entire United States even in the very most impoverished areas of the country.
The rest of us can call that prison cell Trump Castle.
Or Trump Bed and Toilet.
6/1/2023 10:08 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/1/2023 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 9:08:00 PM (view original):

You cannot.

You do you.
And I do me.
And we are not together.
Republicans supported the FBI until a guy who will be convicted of crimes and maybe go to a jail told them not to and because they are one half cowards and one half dumb and one half dishonest parroted him.

If I met you would you appear crazy? Do you wander around talking to yourself or yelling at neighbors.

The ONLY reason I ask these rude questions is that your stuff is so crazy bat **** crazy that you have to be a fan of info wars and anything to the crazier of that.

What are some of your other conspiracies that you never talk about here. I’m sure that there are more.

Lets here more !
They seem crazy, because you won't push your pre conceived ideas aside and think on what I said. I do talk on Bible stuff a lot because I see a lot of what it says about human nature displayed in here, For eg: it is written that the sin God hates maybe the most is pride. It is pride that keeps people in contention. THINK on that for a bit. it is about what motivates you (of us) Of you call that nonsense or idiocy, then you are just unable to let go of the monster ego.

I think I scare y0u a little. You sound insecure. Other conspiracies?

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THE ONE THAT IS UNFOLDING IN FRONT OF YOUR HALF BLIND EYES??

I actually have a couple more, but like I said, I waste too much time, striving with you younger pups who know everything

Perhaps you think anyone who is on the 'right' is a moron. If so, it is due to pompous pride, and you aren't using common sense.

You might feel that accepting another p.o.v. would make you a loser. Ok. We tried. Or did we?

Do me a favor, and use either Georgia or Times New Roman Font. med size. arial is almost impossible to read. like looking at a pile of twigs. I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is ever even an option.and spell check gives a wavy line even though I spelt it right (for a change)
6/1/2023 10:28 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...873|874|875|876|877...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.