TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Where are these fine fellows?

Mark Meadows
Alan Weisselberg
Michael Cohen
Rudy Guiliani
Sidney Powell

Michael Cohen is out of the limelight. Maybe because of imminent trump indictment and he was told to be quiet?

And the rest - are some or all cooperating or negotiating deals?

6/5/2023 1:19 PM
Is Sidney Powell gender indeterminate?............. I sure can't tell!
6/5/2023 2:46 PM
Trump crazy ape **** bat **** horse **** bull **** pile of **** buffalo chips load of crap social media stuff is out there again. And the violence part of it is scary.
So what else is new for the insane clown potty.
6/6/2023 1:08 PM
Big brash brawling boisterous badgering bashing barging bilious bear bone crushing bonker bull dogging bruising belly busting brow beating incredible bulking box of bolts Chris Christie has officially announced a presidential lunch.

And don’t forget - belly bumping big bowler bread basket bit coin buyer buyont baker biscuit bagel bagger begger belching bison burger kinger bucket lister bobbing for apples belle of the ball breakers.
6/6/2023 1:30 PM (edited)
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/1/2023 10:47:00 PM (view original):
"I think you are a jerk too ;-) Mostly because you can't listen. Instead you rather attack anything outside your little sphere of what you think is good. So toss it back on me, because nothing is ever your fault, and you are never wrong. You are also unable to learn anything"

pot/kettle

"That's total hogwash, because I talk very little about black people"
Maybe that is because you don't care about them.

You got an answer for everything, Wylie. Nothing judgmental about you, though

. I will say what I have said before: You do NOT know my heart, or what is in it. You don't even know your own heart. Of that I am certain. You have no clue about me at all. and if you were in front of me, I would encourage you to shut your mouth

I don't obsess on racism. Get over it

You are one them who is pure in his own eyes. I think that is aka conceited, and also a bit deluded
Ha! And you don't have an answer for everything? You do, and your answer is Jesus.
I have told you many times that you don't know anything about me, but of course, when I say it to you, it means nothing. When you say it to me it means everything. You can encourage me to shut my mouth all you want. When I see what I view as stupidity, or intolerance I will speak up. If you don't like it, I don't care.

I am certainly not pure in my or anyone else's eyes. I don't think I am conceited either. I am very comfortable with who and what I am. And you should certainly know deluded when you see it. Its funny how you accuse everyone else of the same issues that afflict you.
6/6/2023 1:16 PM
Repubs are the murderers? Recently a 7 year old girl and a nine year old girl were MURDERED. Shot through the head. The shooter? An LGBTQ .. hating on Christians. A mass shooting in Roseburgh Oregon was done by a Muslim. A MUSLIM in the Army mowed down a bunch of his fellow soldiers. I remember that. Do you? NONE of them were Repubs, in fact the Repubs are far more concerned with this then your hero Joe Biden. He has never even once, addressed the victims (meaning families) of the dead, with condolences, or sympathies. Biden doesn't GIVE a chit. and you cannot argue that. Trump did, tough. Many times. because he has what the Dems do NOT have; A heart. They are, for the large part and at the top of the heap, most evil indeed

psalm 9 -17 says: 'The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

Canada and the US of A are on the very top of that list.

I hope this doesn't happen, but I am not holding my breath. If the two nations don't repent and turn from their wickedness, then in 2 more years, take a look at what has happened, and then remember what you read here today. both countries are in sexual perversion, and have elected perverts to office. Gavin Newson is a pervert. Now they push Gay pride as though it is a virtuous thing. It isn't, and it is destroying your quality of life. . . and God will judge such a nation. He also hates adultery, and says they that do such things actually sin against their own bodies. the result is a div rate fv fifty percent. Why? Because sin hardens the heart, and hard hearted people are not capable of real love, only lust.

To you, I might sound like a nut case. but to my fellow believers, they just say "You are preaching to the choir'

You keep on bringing up isolated incidents to prove your points. Yes, sometimes LGBTQ people do terrible things . Same can be said about any group, including Christians, democrats, republicans, tall people, short people, fat people, skinny people, doctors, lawyers and any other group you can think of. As you always remind us, humans are flawed, regardless of their beliefs, sexual orientation, color, or any other way you can categorize them.

It's interesting how anyone who does not agree with your point of view is evil, or a pervert.
How does Gay pride affect your life in any way?? You don't want to have anything to do with gay people? Then don't. I doubt they will miss you.

God hates adultery? He must really hate Dona;d Trump.
As far as the divorce rate, I know it is a small sample size, but may more hetero couple I know have divorced than gay couples.

Trump gives a **** about the US? How can I believe anything else you say if you believe that> Donald Trump cares only about Donald Trump. I ahve never seen any evidence that tells me differently.

You don't sound like a nut case. Just a small, closed minded individual who is unwilling to listen to anything that is not what he believes.
6/6/2023 1:31 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/6/2023 1:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 6/1/2023 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/1/2023 10:47:00 PM (view original):
"I think you are a jerk too ;-) Mostly because you can't listen. Instead you rather attack anything outside your little sphere of what you think is good. So toss it back on me, because nothing is ever your fault, and you are never wrong. You are also unable to learn anything"

pot/kettle

"That's total hogwash, because I talk very little about black people"

You got an answer for everything, Wylie. Nothing judgmental about you, though

. I will say what I have said before: You do NOT know my heart, or what is in it. You don't even know your own heart. Of that I am certain. You have no clue about me at all. and if you were in front of me, I would encourage you to shut your mouth

I don't obsess on racism. Get over it

You are one them who is pure in his own eyes. I think that is aka conceited, and also a bit deluded
Ha! And you don't have an answer for everything? You do, and your answer is Jesus.
I have told you many times that you don't know anything about me, but of course, when I say it to you, it means nothing. When you say it to me it means everything. You can encourage me to shut my mouth all you want. When I see what I view as stupidity, or intolerance I will speak up. If you don't like it, I don't care.

I am certainly not pure in my or anyone else's eyes. I don't think I am conceited either. I am very comfortable with who and what I am. And you should certainly know deluded when you see it. Its funny how you accuse everyone else of the same issues that afflict you.
Who are you what do you say you are.):
6/6/2023 1:32 PM
To the blubbering bubster,

News is not your thing but the GOP is holding the FBI chief in contempt. There is a document they want to release to the public and FBI says they can see it in the FBI private room. They are out to prove that Joe was involved in a 5 million bribery plot while he was VP. The document is said to be hearsay upon hearsay involving the old pre democracy Ukies or something like that. The one getting the unproven possibly fabricated double hearsay is a source who could be in danger if revealed.

William Barr back when he was still kissing the trump *** said it was invalid and unsubstantiated and basically worthless and had no value to prove anything.

if there is a crime then go to town. The GOP - can’t govern with them can’t respect them.
They keep saying that they are not after truth. They just want the FBI to do what they tell them to do.
Im not making that up.
If is public information.

Thoughts and prayers for the lawless desperate GOP.
Follow the law and respect the institutions and the safeguards you gang of pariahs.
6/6/2023 2:58 PM (edited)
A whole bunch of the lot of you have disappeared.
I am surprised that I noticed.

Truth has set you free.
6/6/2023 2:52 PM
A celebrity that I really loved and adored has passed at 83. The in comparable and elegant Astrud Gilberto.
I always wished I could have met her.

She became a super Bossa nova by accident.
As an interpretive artist she was to modern Brazilian music what Elvis was to American rock and roll.

Thank you , girl from Ipanema.
6/6/2023 5:07 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/5/2023 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Where are these fine fellows?

Mark Meadows
Alan Weisselberg
Michael Cohen
Rudy Guiliani
Sidney Powell

Michael Cohen is out of the limelight. Maybe because of imminent trump indictment and he was told to be quiet?

And the rest - are some or all cooperating or negotiating deals?

I am not one to blow my own horn.
it can now be said that Meadow has been testifying or answering questions at grand jury. That does not necessarily mean that he is a cooperating witness but he is probably not perjuring himself either.

The Trump Shirt Show is just the greatest show on earth.
6/6/2023 6:32 PM
I am not posting this because I hate Nazis. That’s a given. But I am saying very objectively that Fox News is pushing the envelope again with this new rehashing of old debunked 2020 Biden nonsense completely debunked and discredited by William Barr - without any reservations.

We are talking about a slam dunk debunk by the flatulent Fred Flintstone Bill Barr.
Now they are trying to use stuff that was part of what Trump got impeached over.
If might be a carpenter or if might be the devil but they are just going to get served.

Ic they are not careful they are going into hot water again. They are like dogs that cannot get trained and keep leaving their souvenirs all over the house.

Have you ever seen a guy more disheveled with always unwashed hair and looking kinda disgusting l
then Jim Jordan? And another hairy cowardly goon like Ted Cruz. Ivy League affirmative action classless class clowns.
They had to let in a few unconditionally dishonest buckets of shirts.

Oh wadda country we have. Thank you Gang Of Pariahs.
6/6/2023 8:57 PM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 6/6/2023 1:31:00 PM (view original):
Repubs are the murderers? Recently a 7 year old girl and a nine year old girl were MURDERED. Shot through the head. The shooter? An LGBTQ .. hating on Christians. A mass shooting in Roseburgh Oregon was done by a Muslim. A MUSLIM in the Army mowed down a bunch of his fellow soldiers. I remember that. Do you? NONE of them were Repubs, in fact the Repubs are far more concerned with this then your hero Joe Biden. He has never even once, addressed the victims (meaning families) of the dead, with condolences, or sympathies. Biden doesn't GIVE a chit. and you cannot argue that. Trump did, tough. Many times. because he has what the Dems do NOT have; A heart. They are, for the large part and at the top of the heap, most evil indeed

psalm 9 -17 says: 'The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God."

I hope this doesn't happen, but I am not holding my breath. If the two nations don't repent and turn from their wickedness, then in 2 more years, take a look at what has happened, and then remember what you read here today. both countries are in sexual perversion, and have elected perverts to office. Gavin Newson is a pervert. Now they push Gay pride as though it is a virtuous thing. It isn't, and it is destroying your quality of life. . . and God will judge such a nation. He also hates adultery, and says they that do such things actually sin against their own bodies. the result is a div rate fv fifty percent. Why? Because sin hardens the heart, and hard hearted people are not capable of real love, only lust.

To you, I might sound like a nut case. but to my fellow believers, they just say "You are preaching to the choir'

You keep on bringing up isolated incidents to prove your points. Yes, sometimes LGBTQ people do terrible things . Same can be said about any group, including Christians, democrats, republicans, tall people, short people, fat people, skinny people, doctors, lawyers and any other group you can think of. As you always remind us, humans are flawed, regardless of their beliefs, sexual orientation, color, or any other way you can categorize them.

It's interesting how anyone who does not agree with your point of view is evil, or a pervert.
How does Gay pride affect your life in any way?? You don't want to have anything to do with gay people? Then don't. I doubt they will miss you.

As far as the divorce rate, I know it is a small sample size, but may more hetero couple I know have divorced than gay couples.

Trump gives a **** about the US? How can I believe anything else you say if you believe that> Donald Trump cares only about Donald Trump. I ahve never seen any evidence that tells me differently.

You don't sound like a nut case. Just a small, closed minded individual who is unwilling to listen to anything that is not what he believes.
I will not say that he is a nut case. Am I allowed to have an opinion without stating it.
6/6/2023 8:58 PM (edited)
What is Chris Christie up to.absolutely he wants to win but I think that he has decided that win lose or draw that his number one priority is to be the Trump assassin for the sake of the country even if it means that the dems win the Prez again.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is a Lincoln Foundation supporter and just maybe he has decided to defend the country from Trumpnation.
6/6/2023 9:04 PM
Posted by Lennybruce26 on 6/6/2023 8:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 6/6/2023 1:31:00 PM (view original):

I will not say that he is a nut case. Am I allowed to have an opinion without stating it.
youcan call him a nutcase if you want. You can calll him whatever you'd like. I was just saying he doesn't sound like a nutcase to me.
6/7/2023 1:19 AM
◂ Prev 1...875|876|877|878|879...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.