TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Yeah. What country was he from?
11/1/2017 3:27 PM
Dump must do business in Uzbekistan as well as Saudi Arabia
11/1/2017 3:34 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/1/2017 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Travel ban???? What the heck does that have to do with this dirtbag in NY??? He wasn't traveling?? How IS St. Petersburgh today?
Hard to believe some people are really this dumb, this blind, or both.
He sees no connection what-so-ever. That's the intellect and MO that would really help this Country, isn't it?
11/1/2017 3:42 PM
lol This from the feller who doesn't even understand what kind of government we have in this Country. Is it snowing yet over there?
11/1/2017 3:52 PM
if Trump"s vetting process for immigrants is as good as his vetting process for his cabinet members and administration team, we're ****** no matter what.
11/1/2017 4:04 PM
For some reason, the "brilliant" Liberal doesn't believe this Country is a Democracy. I'm sure this won't enlighten him at all, but it will continue making him look foolish.

democracy in American

(d?'m?kr?si ; dimäk'r?se)
nounWord forms: plural de'mocracies
government in which the people hold the ruling power either directly or through elected representatives; rule by the ruled
a country, state, etc. with such government

Hopefully he rejoins the other crazy Liberals in their safe thread now.
11/1/2017 4:20 PM
Pedantic...but the US is a republic. Also, country and democracy shouldn't be capitalized.
11/1/2017 4:27 PM
I pointed that out to the Ruuskie be4 but I don't think he gets the concept..........not understanding what our Constitution is all about and all. Doubt they teach that in much detail over there.
11/1/2017 4:30 PM
sure he did.......... but the soviet education system being what it is................
11/1/2017 5:07 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 11/1/2017 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Pedantic...but the US is a republic. Also, country and democracy shouldn't be capitalized.
We've had this discussion before - as long as I'm talking about this Country and it's Democracy, I'm capitalizing them.
It's called respect, which I know none of you Liberals understand.
Maybe we should start calling it usa - you disrespectful idiots would probably love that.

P.S. b_l, thanks for chiming-in and making me even more positive about my stance. Nothing says "That's 100% correct." quite as definitively as b_l disagreeing with it.
11/1/2017 11:28 PM
you have no idea what "us liberals" understand or don't understand. Once again, just because you believe something that doesn't make it true.

(although I almost agree with your BL statement)
11/1/2017 11:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/1/2017 11:28:00 PM (view original):
We've had this discussion before - as long as I'm talking about this Country and it's Democracy, I'm capitalizing them.
Maybe we should start calling it usa - you disrespectful idiots would probably love that.

P.S. b_l, thanks for chiming-in and making me even more positive about my stance. Nothing says "That's 100% correct." quite as definitively as b_l disagreeing with it.
All3's great skill in life is continually raising the bar on his own idiocy- and then surpassing it.
11/2/2017 12:36 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 11/2/2017 12:36:00 AM (view original):

All3's great skill in life is continually raising the bar on his own idiocy- and then surpassing it.
Well, even IF that were true, it's better than your great life skill - stalking various people on websites, while trying to convince other people of how smart you are.
11/2/2017 8:39 AM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 11/1/2017 11:56:00 PM (view original):
you have no idea what "us liberals" understand or don't understand. Once again, just because you believe something that doesn't make it true.

(although I almost agree with your BL statement)
That statement certainly doesn't apply to all Liberals, just the overwhelming majority of them posting here, and yes, it is an opinion, not a fact.

(after all the evidence on this site over the years, it's tough not to consider the b_l one a fact though)

Honestly, I can see why you take great offense to being lumped with people like dina, bob and Bracco. I'll try to watch the all-inclusive wording.
Some others just like to post stupid sheit because it makes them feel funny and/or smart for a minute or two during their day. Those people are just sad and will be ignored.
11/2/2017 8:50 AM

Not only does he struggle in Civics, he does not know how to capitalize!
11/2/2017 9:10 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.