TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by RCBracco on 11/17/2017 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/17/2017 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/17/2017 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/17/2017 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/17/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/17/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/11/17/wapo-catches-senate-dems-lying-again-n2410383

As far as Felonia Von Pantsuit, the argument that why is it important to investigate potential wrongdoing? Because if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

She is not above the law. If found innocent, so be it. You can't investigate Trump's inner circle, yet give Dems a pass...

No one is giving Dems a pass.

The liberal press hasn't spent nearly as much time on HRC's situation as they have on Trump's admin regarding improprieties. ..

For instance, Brazile's statements regarding the shenanigans at the DNC got very little attention from most of the network news. Yet they continue to beat the Trump/Russia drum constantly, despite the lack of evidence of collusion involving The Donald...
I mean, obviously. First, Trump is president. Hillary is not. Second, yes, there is lots of evidence of collusion involving Trump.
Real, hard evidence? The kind that would stand-up in a court? Please tell us what that is.
Maybe if you would watch something other then the cartoon channel you would know the answer to that question
We're waiting. BRACCO.
11/17/2017 9:16 PM
Posted by DougOut on 11/17/2017 9:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 11/17/2017 7:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/17/2017 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/17/2017 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/17/2017 4:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/17/2017 3:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DoctorKz on 11/17/2017 2:02:00 PM (view original):
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/11/17/wapo-catches-senate-dems-lying-again-n2410383

As far as Felonia Von Pantsuit, the argument that why is it important to investigate potential wrongdoing? Because if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...

She is not above the law. If found innocent, so be it. You can't investigate Trump's inner circle, yet give Dems a pass...

No one is giving Dems a pass.

The liberal press hasn't spent nearly as much time on HRC's situation as they have on Trump's admin regarding improprieties. ..

For instance, Brazile's statements regarding the shenanigans at the DNC got very little attention from most of the network news. Yet they continue to beat the Trump/Russia drum constantly, despite the lack of evidence of collusion involving The Donald...
I mean, obviously. First, Trump is president. Hillary is not. Second, yes, there is lots of evidence of collusion involving Trump.
Real, hard evidence? The kind that would stand-up in a court? Please tell us what that is.
Maybe if you would watch something other then the cartoon channel you would know the answer to that question
We're waiting. BRACCO.
Hold your breath.........PLEASE! I will get back to you in a couple of years
11/17/2017 10:35 PM
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
11/18/2017 10:35 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/18/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
11/18/2017 2:27 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 2:27:00 PM (view original):
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Obstruction is a crime right? Trump admitted himself that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. Be patient padawan. It's coming.
11/18/2017 2:31 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Obstruction is a crime right? Trump admitted himself that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. Be patient padawan. It's coming.
Well, I will agree that there is a better chance of Trump being charged of something than there is of me ever being your student.

That doesn't change the fact that as of now, the answer is still NO. (Nor is anything remotely imminent.) Make all the "brilliant" forecasts you like, but none of those ever seem to work-out for people touting Trump's demise.

Maybe all that time, effort and money would be better spent on trying to better this Country.
11/18/2017 3:07 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Well, I will agree that there is a better chance of Trump being charged of something than there is of me ever being your student.

That doesn't change the fact that as of now, the answer is still NO. (Nor is anything remotely imminent.) Make all the "brilliant" forecasts you like, but none of those ever seem to work-out for people touting Trump's demise.

Maybe all that time, effort and money would be better spent on trying to better this Country.
Getting rid of Trump will better this country.
11/18/2017 3:13 PM

Jailing Trump WOULD be making this a better country.
11/18/2017 3:13 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):

Getting rid of Trump will better this country.
Maybe the Dems should make sure to offer a better option. HRC sure as h*ll wasn't a better option. Seems the Party has no idea what direction they are, or should be, headed, so I wouldn't count on it.
11/18/2017 4:52 PM
You really think she wasnt a better option? Why?
11/18/2017 6:08 PM
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 6:08:00 PM (view original):
The lies - yes, all politicians do, but I believe her's are more frequent and more severe
The cheating - see DNC funds and rigged Democratic Primary
The thievery - just what did happen to all the Clinton Foundation money and how did the Clintons get their huge increase in wealth
The elitist attitude - far too many comments to list that show she feels she's above the rules that apply to everyone else
The hypocrisy - try to discredit Trump over events and comments far less severe than those of her own husband

How's that for starters?
11/18/2017 6:52 PM
Took 2 years to get Nixon.
11/18/2017 6:53 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 6:52:00 PM (view original):
The lies - yes, all politicians do, but I believe her's are more frequent and more severe
The thievery - just what did happen to all the Clinton Foundation money and how did the Clintons get their huge increase in wealth
The elitist attitude - far too many comments to list that show she feels she's above the rules that apply to everyone else
The hypocrisy - try to discredit Trump over events and comments far less severe than those of her own husband

How's that for starters?
NOTICE how he never mentions her capability as a leader or her policy.
11/18/2017 6:54 PM

How's that for starters?
You think Trump lies less frequently than Hillary? And they are less severe?

Trump's ripping off of small businesses sits better with you? He's stiffed hundreds of private contractors and then ties them up in court. His charity was busted for self dealing, not the clinton's. Trump is fake charity.

You think Trump doesn't think he's above the rules? He's the one that said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and get away with it.

Trump commenting on Franken...or really anyone, when he's had over a dozen allegations himself, isn't hypocrisy?

Trump was caught on tape saying he just grabs women by the *****. He kisses them without their permission. That's not vile enough for you?
11/18/2017 8:51 PM

How's that for starters?
This doesn't really make HRC a worse candidate than Trump since it can all be applied to Trump as well. They were and are both rotten candidates.
11/18/2017 10:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18|19...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.