Posted by strikeout26 on 11/19/2017 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/19/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/19/2017 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/18/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Obstruction is a crime right? Trump admitted himself that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. Be patient padawan. It's coming.
Well, I will agree that there is a better chance of Trump being charged of something than there is of me ever being your student.

That doesn't change the fact that as of now, the answer is still NO. (Nor is anything remotely imminent.) Make all the "brilliant" forecasts you like, but none of those ever seem to work-out for people touting Trump's demise.

Maybe all that time, effort and money would be better spent on trying to better this Country.
Getting rid of Trump will better this country.
Explain how

I think getting rid of people like you would make this country better. Please move. ASAP.
that is what most Trump supporters say. If you don't like it here, leave. My response would be "If you don't like it here, work to improve things."
They say this because so many Hillary supporters threatened to leave if Trump won. It appears that the left has lost all pride in this great country. I know this is stereotyping and I do understand that a large percentage of democrat voters still love America, but the people on the left with a pedestal give off the impression that they hate everything about America.
I love America! I don't love our president or where we are going.
You love America so much you refuse to believe that Islam is a threat....
All you have posted on this topic is a video which I agreed with. Make your point that Radical Islam is bad, but your argument that Islam=Terrorism has gone no where.
Islam does not equal terrorism, but we are not the only culture with a fear of them. I have plenty of Hindu friends who are scared to death of muslims. The problem is the non-radical muslims need to get control of the radicals.

I am a Christian, but I understand that a lot of people are turned off by Christianity because some are very quick to judge other people. I definitely think homosexuality is a sin. It is undoubtedly a sin in Christianity and is a sin in most religions, but I am still going to treat my friends and family who are gay with love.
That's quite admirable of you. I am also a Christian, what denomination are you?

I think that the non-radical Muslims get overshadowed by the radical ones, unfortunately. I hope someday that the mindset will change.
I wasn't saying that for kudos. I was just trying to compare the stigmas around both. I am Pentecostal.

The only way to change that mindset is to defeat the radicals, which I am not sure is possible as they have integrated into many different societies. I think this spurs the fear of them. There is no way of knowing who has been radicalized of the ones that live within our communities.
You can kill a nation, but you cannot kill an idea.
11/20/2017 9:54 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/20/2017 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2017 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/20/2017 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Yup, like responsible gun owners get overshadowed by the nuts that shoot up churches and schools.
It would be far worse to ban Muslims than to put RESTRICTIONS on guns.
I respectfully disagree. Areas with legal guns are more safe. Google crime rates in Kennesaw, GA. A law was enacted there in 1982 and that every homeowner must own a gun. The crime rate in that city has plummeted 89% since the law was enacted. Gun crimes seem to happen more in "gun-free" zones.
Seems like a small isolated piece of information that may be an outlier. It just seems like common sense to me that guns should have the same restrictions on it that cars, planes, etc have.
11/20/2017 9:56 PM
The only way to change that mindset is to defeat the radicals, which I am not sure is possible as they have integrated into many different societies. I think this spurs the fear of them. There is no way of knowing who has been radicalized of the ones that live within our communities.

Sounds like we agree here. It's a very tough situation. We don't agree often, but like Taint said, it's similar to gun violence. We're talking a minute amount of crazies that have a very large impact. Honestly, the number of people that are killed in these mass murders is a very,very small number in the scheme of things, but these people were much more than numbers to their families whether they were killed by a crazy white dude with a bunch of guns or a radicalized Islam.
11/20/2017 10:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2017 9:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/20/2017 9:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2017 8:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/20/2017 8:30:00 PM (view original):
Yup, like responsible gun owners get overshadowed by the nuts that shoot up churches and schools.
It would be far worse to ban Muslims than to put RESTRICTIONS on guns.
I respectfully disagree. Areas with legal guns are more safe. Google crime rates in Kennesaw, GA. A law was enacted there in 1982 and that every homeowner must own a gun. The crime rate in that city has plummeted 89% since the law was enacted. Gun crimes seem to happen more in "gun-free" zones.
Seems like a small isolated piece of information that may be an outlier. It just seems like common sense to me that guns should have the same restrictions on it that cars, planes, etc have.
Kennesaw is a poor example, but it's fun to go to anyways. It's a wealthy metro-Atlanta area that wouldn't have much crime with or without the law. Saying this, I have lived in rural Georgia my whole life. People own guns. They wear them on their hips in public. I own my share of them. It's part of the culture. Gun violence is very, very sparse and people don't get uneasy around guns. We don't need more restrictions to make this part of the country safer because it is already safe. I think that most people that advocate for stricter gun laws live in areas where they are not as common and; therefore, are not as comfortable around them. The mass shootings are tragic, but I am not sure there is a law that could prevent them. These psychos have no respect for the law and most of them would find illegal ways to get the arsenal that they need.
11/20/2017 10:55 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/20/2017 10:46:00 PM (view original):

Sounds like we agree here. It's a very tough situation. We don't agree often, but like Taint said, it's similar to gun violence. We're talking a minute amount of crazies that have a very large impact. Honestly, the number of people that are killed in these mass murders is a very,very small number in the scheme of things, but these people were much more than numbers to their families whether they were killed by a crazy white dude with a bunch of guns or a radicalized Islam.
It's a sensitive, complex issue.
11/20/2017 10:56 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2017 10:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/20/2017 10:46:00 PM (view original):

It's a sensitive, complex issue.
Yep, I would rather sit on my couch and Monday morning quarterback these situations than actually have to make decisions.
11/20/2017 10:58 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't think you have any choice. In the USA we have basic freedoms for all. It includes the freedom to worship as you please. It ALSO includes living the way of life you choose (as long as you don't violate our laws). Your ONLY choice, as I understand it, is to somehow try to separate yourselves from those you fear. Find an enclave you like. But even that doesn't usually work as your kids will likely be attracted to what you fear and forbid and marry into the Islamic faith. Seems to be the way the Creator set things up. He/She must have had an ironic sense of humor. I created them daggone it.......... now let's have a little fun and make it a tad complex for them. Make em face whatever it is they don't want to face up to. It'll be good for 'em........ :-)
11/21/2017 9:17 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 9:17:00 AM (view original):
I don't think you have any choice. In the USA we have basic freedoms for all. It includes the freedom to worship as you please. It ALSO includes living the way of life you choose (as long as you don't violate our laws). Your ONLY choice, as I understand it, is to somehow try to separate yourselves from those you fear. Find an enclave you like. But even that doesn't usually work as your kids will likely be attracted to what you fear and forbid and marry into the Islamic faith. Seems to be the way the Creator set things up. He/She must have had an ironic sense of humor. I created them daggone it.......... now let's have a little fun and make it a tad complex for them. Make em face whatever it is they don't want to face up to. It'll be good for 'em........ :-)
I don't want this in America! And no chance of my kids doing that. LOL in Islam women are oppressed and I have two daughters and they are 1/2 Jewish. Oh and I don't fear them but I am aware of their beliefs and how disparate they are from mine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/
11/21/2017 9:47 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2017 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/20/2017 7:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/20/2017 5:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/20/2017 8:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/19/2017 4:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/19/2017 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/19/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/19/2017 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/18/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Obstruction is a crime right? Trump admitted himself that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. Be patient padawan. It's coming.
Well, I will agree that there is a better chance of Trump being charged of something than there is of me ever being your student.

That doesn't change the fact that as of now, the answer is still NO. (Nor is anything remotely imminent.) Make all the "brilliant" forecasts you like, but none of those ever seem to work-out for people touting Trump's demise.

Maybe all that time, effort and money would be better spent on trying to better this Country.
Getting rid of Trump will better this country.
Explain how

I think getting rid of people like you would make this country better. Please move. ASAP.
that is what most Trump supporters say. If you don't like it here, leave. My response would be "If you don't like it here, work to improve things."
They say this because so many Hillary supporters threatened to leave if Trump won. It appears that the left has lost all pride in this great country. I know this is stereotyping and I do understand that a large percentage of democrat voters still love America, but the people on the left with a pedestal give off the impression that they hate everything about America.
I love America! I don't love our president or where we are going.
You love America so much you refuse to believe that Islam is a threat....
All you have posted on this topic is a video which I agreed with. Make your point that Radical Islam is bad, but your argument that Islam=Terrorism has gone no where.
Islam does not equal terrorism, but we are not the only culture with a fear of them. I have plenty of Hindu friends who are scared to death of muslims. The problem is the non-radical muslims need to get control of the radicals.

I am a Christian, but I understand that a lot of people are turned off by Christianity because some are very quick to judge other people. I definitely think homosexuality is a sin. It is undoubtedly a sin in Christianity and is a sin in most religions, but I am still going to treat my friends and family who are gay with love.
That's quite admirable of you. I am also a Christian, what denomination are you?

I think that the non-radical Muslims get overshadowed by the radical ones, unfortunately. I hope someday that the mindset will change.
Did you convert? You said you were Jewish before.
11/21/2017 9:55 AM
"as long as you don't violate our laws"

This is the part that so many people are forgetting. Our laws clearly state you are welcome to come live here, IF you follow certain rules about the process. People coming here without following those rules are criminals and should not be allowed to stay, no matter how long they may have been here when the truth comes-out.

I am well-aware that there are horrible things happening to many innocent people in many Countries around the World. Allowing all those people to flood to the US is NOT an answer to the problems in those Countries, but it certainly creates more here.
11/21/2017 9:59 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 9:48:00 AM (view original):
I don't want this in America! And no chance of my kids doing that. LOL in Islam women are oppressed and I have two daughters and they are 1/2 Jewish. Oh and I don't fear them but I am aware of their beliefs and how disparate they are from mine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/
Boris....... I already told you........ it doesn't matter what YOU want. You live by the same Constitutional (rule) system the rest of us do. You don't get to change it because you "...don't want this in America!". It was law long before you were born. Lastly, take it from a Dad........there IS a "chance" your kids will do just that!
11/21/2017 11:40 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 9:48:00 AM (view original):

Boris....... I already told you........ it doesn't matter what YOU want. You live by the same Constitutional (rule) system the rest of us do. You don't get to change it because you "...don't want this in America!". It was law long before you were born. Lastly, take it from a Dad........there IS a "chance" your kids will do just that!
You are correct but I get one vote and I vote for Trump and his ban.
11/21/2017 4:01 PM
For his ban on what?? Anyone swarthy? How swarthy? Are Paraguayans swarthy? How about hillbillies......... are they swarthy? Better not be. lol
11/21/2017 4:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...20|21|22|23|24...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.