Posted by strikeout26 on 11/19/2017 4:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 11/19/2017 3:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/19/2017 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/18/2017 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/18/2017 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/18/2017 10:35:00 AM (view original):
I mean, we don't have a 'smoking gun' on TRUMP himself, necessarily, but we do know that people in his campaign were linked and he and his family had the direct means to get info from Russia. So it's very likely that he colluded. Right now, he will not be convicted. Later? We will see.
So, the answer the question is, despite all the Libs / Dems doing all the digging they possibly can, into everything and anything they possibly can, they have NOTHING AT ALL linking Trump to any type of crime. Thanks for clearing that up for us.
Obstruction is a crime right? Trump admitted himself that he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation. Be patient padawan. It's coming.
Well, I will agree that there is a better chance of Trump being charged of something than there is of me ever being your student.

That doesn't change the fact that as of now, the answer is still NO. (Nor is anything remotely imminent.) Make all the "brilliant" forecasts you like, but none of those ever seem to work-out for people touting Trump's demise.

Maybe all that time, effort and money would be better spent on trying to better this Country.
Getting rid of Trump will better this country.
Explain how

I think getting rid of people like you would make this country better. Please move. ASAP.
that is what most Trump supporters say. If you don't like it here, leave. My response would be "If you don't like it here, work to improve things."
They say this because so many Hillary supporters threatened to leave if Trump won. It appears that the left has lost all pride in this great country. I know this is stereotyping and I do understand that a large percentage of democrat voters still love America, but the people on the left with a pedestal give off the impression that they hate everything about America.
I love America! I don't love our president or where we are going.
You love America so much you refuse to believe that Islam is a threat....
All you have posted on this topic is a video which I agreed with. Make your point that Radical Islam is bad, but your argument that Islam=Terrorism has gone no where.
Islam does not equal terrorism, but we are not the only culture with a fear of them. I have plenty of Hindu friends who are scared to death of muslims. The problem is the non-radical muslims need to get control of the radicals.

I am a Christian, but I understand that a lot of people are turned off by Christianity because some are very quick to judge other people. I definitely think homosexuality is a sin. It is undoubtedly a sin in Christianity and is a sin in most religions, but I am still going to treat my friends and family who are gay with love.
That's quite admirable of you. I am also a Christian, what denomination are you?

I think that the non-radical Muslims get overshadowed by the radical ones, unfortunately. I hope someday that the mindset will change.
Did you convert? You said you were Jewish before.
I am Jewish in heritage (Bloodline) and Christian in actual religion.
11/21/2017 4:58 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 11:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 9:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 9:17:00 AM (view original):
I don't think you have any choice. In the USA we have basic freedoms for all. It includes the freedom to worship as you please. It ALSO includes living the way of life you choose (as long as you don't violate our laws). Your ONLY choice, as I understand it, is to somehow try to separate yourselves from those you fear. Find an enclave you like. But even that doesn't usually work as your kids will likely be attracted to what you fear and forbid and marry into the Islamic faith. Seems to be the way the Creator set things up. He/She must have had an ironic sense of humor. I created them daggone it.......... now let's have a little fun and make it a tad complex for them. Make em face whatever it is they don't want to face up to. It'll be good for 'em........ :-)
I don't want this in America! And no chance of my kids doing that. LOL in Islam women are oppressed and I have two daughters and they are 1/2 Jewish. Oh and I don't fear them but I am aware of their beliefs and how disparate they are from mine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/
Boris....... I already told you........ it doesn't matter what YOU want. You live by the same Constitutional (rule) system the rest of us do. You don't get to change it because you "...don't want this in America!". It was law long before you were born. Lastly, take it from a Dad........there IS a "chance" your kids will do just that!
You are correct but I get one vote and I vote for Trump and his ban.
Most people affected by the ban will not have done anything wrong except be Muslim. Sounds like a violation of freedom of religion to me, Boris.
11/21/2017 4:59 PM
What would happen if bad people got in and co-ordinated attacks on 20 to 50 major cities using all types of WMD?
11/21/2017 7:57 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 11/21/2017 4:15:00 PM (view original):
For his ban on what?? Anyone swarthy? How swarthy? Are Paraguayans swarthy? How about hillbillies......... are they swarthy? Better not be. lol
Vote to ban those who support a death penalty for apostasy
11/21/2017 8:17 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/21/2017 4:59:00 PM (view original):
I don't think you have any choice. In the USA we have basic freedoms for all. It includes the freedom to worship as you please. It ALSO includes living the way of life you choose (as long as you don't violate our laws). Your ONLY choice, as I understand it, is to somehow try to separate yourselves from those you fear. Find an enclave you like. But even that doesn't usually work as your kids will likely be attracted to what you fear and forbid and marry into the Islamic faith. Seems to be the way the Creator set things up. He/She must have had an ironic sense of humor. I created them daggone it.......... now let's have a little fun and make it a tad complex for them. Make em face whatever it is they don't want to face up to. It'll be good for 'em........ :-)
I don't want this in America! And no chance of my kids doing that. LOL in Islam women are oppressed and I have two daughters and they are 1/2 Jewish. Oh and I don't fear them but I am aware of their beliefs and how disparate they are from mine.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3001087/sharia-law-uk-muslims-islamic-legal-system/
Boris....... I already told you........ it doesn't matter what YOU want. You live by the same Constitutional (rule) system the rest of us do. You don't get to change it because you "...don't want this in America!". It was law long before you were born. Lastly, take it from a Dad........there IS a "chance" your kids will do just that!
Most people affected by the ban will not have done anything wrong except be Muslim. Sounds like a violation of freedom of religion to me, Boris.
Is Fascism a religion? I equate Islam to Fascism not Christianity.

Are you Jewish or Christian? You seem confused. Please name one predominantly Muslim country that is not a complete economic or social sh*t hole? Just one. I patiently wait your response and your reasoning. And by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits.
11/21/2017 8:20 PM

Our constitution applies to American citizens. The people affected by the ban are not citizens of the US, so they are not entitled to our privileges.
11/21/2017 9:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/21/2017 8:20:00 PM (view original):

Are you Jewish or Christian? You seem confused. Please name one predominantly Muslim country that is not a complete economic or social sh*t hole? Just one. I patiently wait your response and your reasoning. And by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits.
UAE, Albania, Malaysia, Morocco, Tunisia seem to have above-average human rights.

I am Jewish in heritage, and Christian in religion. pretty simple.

Islam is a religion, not a political ideology, dumbass.
11/21/2017 11:29 PM (edited)
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/21/2017 9:44:00 PM (view original):

Our constitution applies to American citizens. The people affected by the ban are not citizens of the US, so they are not entitled to our privileges.
*A violation of our ideals.*
11/21/2017 11:26 PM
Posted by tangplay on 11/21/2017 11:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/21/2017 9:44:00 PM (view original):

*A violation of our ideals.*
Yes, but that is not the argument that Laramiebob has been making.
11/22/2017 12:01 AM
Posted by tangplay on 11/21/2017 11:29:00 PM (view original):

UAE, Albania, Malaysia, Morocco, Tunisia seem to have above-average human rights.

Ha ha ha --- Judaism is a religion. Nice try.

UAE: Illegal to be gay and it is a capital offense
Albania: Albania has twice as many churches as mosques. A former communist country it is :"Muslim" in name only. It was also rejected from joining the EU due to political corruption
Malaysia: The country is especially well known for arresting persons without warrants and detaining them indefinitely without trial, and for placing strict limitations on freedom of speech, press, assembly, and association in the name of social order. Among the other problems cited in a US State Department report in 2011 are the abuse and even death of persons held by police; punishment by caning; trafficking in persons; systematic official prejudice in favor of ethnic Malays; forced labour by migrant workers and others; and child labor on plantations.
Morocco & Tunisia: In the report, Morocco was considered, along with Tunisia, as the country which "sentences the most journalists to prison in the Arab world". ... According to Human Rights Watch annual report 2016, Moroccan authorities restricted the rights to peaceful expression, association and assembly through several laws.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and a leftist moron. You cannot be a Jew and a Christian at the same time.
11/22/2017 8:40 AM
You definitely can be a Jew and Christian at the same time. They are called Messianic Jews.
11/22/2017 8:49 AM
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/22/2017 8:49:00 AM (view original):
You definitely can be a Jew and Christian at the same time. They are called Messianic Jews.
My bad. You are right. But this is not what tangplay says he is.
11/22/2017 10:24 AM
I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I THINK he's saying he was born into a Jewish family (heritage) but now follows some Christian faith. Just a guess.
Also, I'm not claiming that non citizens enjoy our constitutional rights............. until they LIVE here and abide our laws. Even then (when in violation) they still enjoy the rules of our (hopefully, it isn't always!) fair judicial system. I was just trying to explain that anyone already HERE has the right to believe in Islam if they choose, even IF Boris doesn't like it.
11/22/2017 10:35 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 8:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 11/21/2017 11:29:00 PM (view original):

Ha ha ha --- Judaism is a religion. Nice try.

UAE: Illegal to be gay and it is a capital offense
Albania: Albania has twice as many churches as mosques. A former communist country it is :"Muslim" in name only. It was also rejected from joining the EU due to political corruption
Malaysia: The country is especially well known for arresting persons without warrants and detaining them indefinitely without trial, and for placing strict limitations on freedom of speech, press, assembly, and association in the name of social order. Among the other problems cited in a US State Department report in 2011 are the abuse and even death of persons held by police; punishment by caning; trafficking in persons; systematic official prejudice in favor of ethnic Malays; forced labour by migrant workers and others; and child labor on plantations.
Morocco & Tunisia: In the report, Morocco was considered, along with Tunisia, as the country which "sentences the most journalists to prison in the Arab world". ... According to Human Rights Watch annual report 2016, Moroccan authorities restricted the rights to peaceful expression, association and assembly through several laws.

You have proven yourself to be a liar and a leftist moron. You cannot be a Jew and a Christian at the same time.
Yeah, you can. Jesus was a Jew and a Christian. Anyone in Abraham/Jesus's bloodline is Jewish. By heritage. It's a bloodline. It can also be a religion. I am CHRISTIAN IN RELIGION but also Jewish in bloodline. MUSLIMS DO NOT HAVE A BLOODLINE. IT IS A RELIGION. If you knew anything about the history of the Jewish race, you would know that.

Looks like Morocco, Albania, Malaysia, and Tunisia fit your category of not being a 'social sh*thole'. I quote: "by social sh*t hole I mean where they treat women as equals and don't kill people for being gay or for apostasy and don't make women wear astronaut looking suits." I don't see that in your response. Thanks for playing, Boris.
11/22/2017 11:24 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 11/22/2017 10:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 11/22/2017 8:49:00 AM (view original):
My bad. You are right. But this is not what tangplay says he is.
I never claimed that I was Jewish in religion.
11/22/2017 11:24 AM
◂ Prev 1...21|22|23|24|25...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.