TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 12/12/2017 5:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/12/2017 5:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/12/2017 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 12/12/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/12/2017 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/12/2017 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Please show proof that Palestine is a country. By your logic we don't have a claim to Texas as Mexico can claim it too? Middle Eastern people have been killing each other for 1000s of years. France, UK, Germany all have been very sympathetic to the terror states and yet they are often victims as well. Je Suis Charlie. How do you explain that?

Man, why am I discussing this with you?

You sir are uneducated.
The terror groups who did 9/11 etc cited American interference in ME as a prime reason.
Don't justify for the terrorists. They killed thousands of Americans. You should hate those sons of *******, not reconciling why they did it.
Primarily the reason was the US support of Israel. Tangplay wants the US to stop supporting Israel and support Fatah and Hamas backed regimes instead.
lol I never said that but whatever.

I said that we need a two state solution, not to NOT support Israel, Jesus.
Whether you realize it or not, that is what you're saying.
Supporting a two-state solution is not saying that we need to ditch Israel. There is middle ground between the extremes you know.
12/12/2017 7:13 PM
What are the "Palestinians" offering?
12/12/2017 7:48 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/11/2017 9:34:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/11/2017 1:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/8/2017 3:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/8/2017 2:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/7/2017 4:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/7/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/5/2017 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Let's get back to ignoring Bracco and discussing the travel ban. Or, would our resident Liberals prefer to discuss the impending tax reform?
Someone getting things done without playing political games - gotta love it. Hopefully it becomes a trend.
have you actually read the proposal? what exactly do you think it accomplished? Did you see how they ****** up in their rush?
So you're saying that the Repubs are treating taxes the way Dems treated Health care?
why did you capitalize health?
Good Lord man, again you're so desperate that you're worrying about criticizing Capitalization? That's absolutely freakin' hilarious and shows the depths that you will stoop to TRY to have something to whine about.

The ACA was passed in the middle of the night with a back-room vote. Nothing but good, solid politics (or is it Politics?) there, right?

Both Parties (pretty sure that one's correct) currently s*ck, and most non-extremists will admit that. The hatred and stupidity so many Dems are spewing is still causing more and more people to join me in not only leaving the Party, but campaign against it. That's one of those dreaded "FACTS" people like you try to avoid or twist, but it is what it is - undeniable, documented, truth. Dems should really start worrying about that instead of innuendo, what-ifs and lies.
those pesky facts

The percentage of Americans who consider themselves Republican or lean that way has dropped since Donald Trump was elected president, a Gallup poll found. Those identifying with the Democratic Party have held steady.

The percentage of people who identify as or lean Republican has fallen 5 points from 42 percent of the population to 37 percent, according to the poll comparing November 2016 with November 2017, which was released last week. The percentage of voters identifying as Democratic has remained at 44 percent.

The most dramatic dip for Republican numbers was among white women: The percentage identifying with the Republican Party fell 5 points from 37 percent to just 32 percent over a year, according to an NBC News report, which further broke down Gallup’s data by demographics.

The number of Hispanics who identify with the GOP has dropped 3 percent. Intriguingly, there has been a 1 percent increase in African Americans who identify with the GOP, Gallup found. But that number was extremely low to begin with: Only 10 percent of black Americans considered themselves Republicans a year ago.

College graduates saw a 4-point dip in identification with the GOP, while those without a bachelor’s degree saw a 5-point drop.

There are now more Americans who consider themselves independents with no leanings toward either party (14 percent, compared with 10 percent a year ago), or do not have an opinion (5 percent, compared with 4 percent last year), Gallup found.

Those identifying with the Democratic Party have maintained an edge over followers of the rival party throughout the year from 5 to 9 points because GOP affiliation has dropped.

The percentage of those who consider themselves Democrats or leaning that way has led or tied those identifying as Republican for the past ten years.

The latest figures, based on Gallup Daily tracking interviewing throughout November, are based on information from more than 14,000 American adults.

We all know polls are never wrong. Nice to see you Dems still put so much faith in them.

As it was when I told all you that Trump would win PA, I speak from what I hear and see as part of living, not from what I'm told by any "News" service. That seems to work-out better and better for me all the time.

cccp is dead-on. Dems need to stop trying to bash and belittle Trump and other Repubs, and start worrying about their own future, because right now that future has no direction and no leader.
Retarded or not? you make the call.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/12/politics/tapper-moore-interview/index.html

12/12/2017 8:46 PM
CONGRATULATIONS, ALABAMA!
12/12/2017 10:52 PM
You should tell those folks in Alabama how people are leaving the Democratic party in droves.
12/12/2017 10:52 PM
Posted by The Taint on 12/12/2017 10:52:00 PM (view original):
You should tell those folks in Alabama how people are leaving the Democratic party in droves.
They came back when they realized that the Republicans ran a sexual predator.
12/12/2017 10:53 PM
Couldn't have run a worse candidate, that's for sure. Trump loses twice in one year in 'Bama! Roll Tide!
12/12/2017 10:56 PM
Jones, who the Associated Press called the winner shortly before 10:30 p.m. Eastern, also became the first Democrat to succeed in 2017’s Congressional special elections, with the exception of California’s 34th district, which only had Democrats contending for the seat.

Dems had to win one sometime. Guess after getting their butts kicked so often, even a narrow victory over an accused sexual harrassor is something they should celebrate.
12/12/2017 11:37 PM
any victory over a pedophile should be celebrated
12/13/2017 12:27 AM
This was a special election and I would wager that once the seat is up for grabs again the GOP will win it. I am not a Republican btw, I laugh at how people lump me into that category. LOL.

If I were a voter in Bama I would not have voted for Moore.

As far as Palestine is concerned there is ZERO chance of a two state solution because that would mean the civilized world recognizes Palestine a "state" ruled by terror groups is on equal footing with a democracy...Israel. NFW. The GOP at least agrees on that fact, meanwhile the Dems allowed the Palestinian flag to be flown at their convention but banned the Confederate flag. You cannot make this stuff up.
12/13/2017 8:43 AM
Donnie Moscow takes another L!!!
12/13/2017 8:47 AM
Donnie B*tch loses twice in one election!! Strange, Moore. I hope he endorses the Repugnant in the AZ Senate race. That ought to guarantee Sinema the seat!! Can anyone say LOSER!! Chump = Loser = TWICE! LOL
12/13/2017 10:08 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 12:27:00 AM (view original):
any victory over a pedophile should be celebrated
Amen to that, although let's make sure it's a fact first.
Not sure whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty. (H*ll, even OJ got that.)
Saw a friend's nephew basically have his whole life taken-away because of claims his ex-wife made, only to recant a few years later.
12/13/2017 10:22 AM
I love how Trump detractors refuse to debate the Jerusalem edict and how history making that was.
12/13/2017 10:37 AM
Boris. I'm not knowledgeable enough to be able to debate the ins and the outs of mid-east politics or spout off regarding animosities that have existed for eons. I will agree with you that dummies move was "history making". Whether that turns out to be good......... something I won't dismiss as a possibility......... or turn out to be an unmitigated disaster leading to potential global conflict remains to be seen.

It would have been "nice" had an agreement been secured "in principle" from the Israeli's promising the "allowance" of a certain amount of acreage within the "general" boundaries of East Jerusalem in return for a secure and permanent peace agreement from the Palestinians as part of an overall two state solution and peace agreement. At that point the Palestinians would be expected to form a peaceful governing body and assume ALL the responsibilities of Statehood, including enforcing law and order on their OWN citizens who might wish to perpetuate violence against their neighbors in the region!

But, I sincerely doubt Donnie dummie is capable of such serious long term contemplation and strategy. He likes things much more simple and immediate. Like........ "do it the way I say or I'm gonna bomb you!" He's a 7th grade bully and incapable of growth beyond that......because he has arrested development....... otherwise referred to as retardation! :-)
12/13/2017 10:53 AM
◂ Prev 1...38|39|40|41|42...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.