TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
At least I don't support the candidate endorsed and aided by media manipulation of dolts like y'all into office to do the bidding of foreign governments like Russia. FOLLOW THE MONEY! But, actually YOU don't have to............ Mueller is! Patience is a virtue.
One of the two (major) candidates in our last Presidential election has been proven to have had relations with Russia; the other is Donald Trump.

Are you actually delusional enough to try to say the media supported Trump over HRC? LMFAO; you'll try literally anything to try to justify your OPINION.

That's about as Liberal as it gets.
12/13/2017 3:04 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Chapter 11 is not that uncommon in business. Its not the same as a personal bankruptcy.

I judge him on his kids. 5 good kids from what I can gauge.
Your gauge is real f''d up Boris! The older boys appear to be mindless clones. The youngest is downright scary, and the two girls (let's NOT forget Tiffany) may have pretty hair but I'd bet a lot of money you couldn't stand being around them twenty minutes.......... which is probably about 4 times longer than I'd stand for it!
??? They give millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to charity. They are not in the news for stupid stuff like the Kardashians for instance. How can you mock Barron? He is a child?
You know this how?? Because the media told you, I expect. Of course these people have a publicist whose job it is to get stuff like that planted in the media. Ever notice when a big corporation F's up (like the BP oil spill) or gets caught defrauding the public, or some other bad news event how for the next several weeks your airwaves are just full of commercials for that particular company. BP oil apology/commercials were everywhere for instance. Why you think that is Boris? You don't think they were trying to manipulate their public image? Just because Ivanka is hot and has a decent publicist don't make her Mother Maria.
How old are you Boris? You're being manipulated. Chump is laughing at guys like you.

As for Barron. He has my empathy. It must be hard having an entire penthouse floor for a bedroom (and a maid and a servant) and an absentee Father who's only concern is making HIM look good. Plus, (obviously) mama is way too busy working against her special 1st lady cause (bullying) and the poor kid is just all alone in the White House. Except all them guys with guns of course.
12/13/2017 3:07 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
Bob, Bob, Bob. Sorry to stiff you big guy. LOL.

Actually it is the Banks who get stiffed. Those were poor loans approved by bad bankers. :)

Oh did I mention that tangplay is an idiot yet?
Banks don't get stiffed (at least the big ones)..... they're just large corps. who make less money that quarter. They'll pay less dividends, throw smaller xmas parties, raise their prices, etc. They don't get stiffed. That's for the little people. The kind of folks who guys like Trump scoff at. The kind of folks who actually lost their home, and their life's savings on the down payment when they got suckered into a bad mortgage.... a mortgage designed to fail. I warn you Boris. I know a tad thing or two about this. I used to audit Banks and I presently work in the foreclosure industry. So's I know's a bit. I feel sorry for a lotta folks who got caught up in that lending bubble but banks ain't one of them!

And yes, you did mention tangplay was an idiot.
But what the hey.
I get called liberal around here, when I actually support a balanced budget, a presidential line item veto (with override capability), and the fully informed jury amendment. just shows how foolish it is to jump to conclusions.

How's this for liberal............... I think ALL immigration should be stopped!! We have enough damn dumb people. No new people unless necessary for national defense or other emergency situation. period. All colors and creeds. Stay the hell home.......... except come visit, vacation, and spend your dollars!! But go home! It's bad here.
12/13/2017 3:16 PM
OK OK

Let us just agree that tangplay is an idiot then. LOL
12/13/2017 3:18 PM
I don't know him but you are free to think that. Besides you probably ought to be doing banking type things shouldn't you? I don't call 'em work. LOL
That's reserved for actual sweating things. Like moonshining.......
12/13/2017 3:21 PM
Chapter 11 is not that uncommon in business. Its not the same as a personal bankruptcy.

. As far as his kids, I doubt he had much to do with raising them anyway. Too busy running businesses into bankruptcy and being a reality TV star.

I judge him on what he says and does. It seems just about every word out of his mouth is a lie, or a racist or sexist statement. He sends out idiotic tweets and reacts like a child whenever anyone says anything about him he doesn't like.
12/13/2017 4:27 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 4:27:00 PM (view original):

. As far as his kids, I doubt he had much to do with raising them anyway. Too busy running businesses into bankruptcy and being a reality TV star.

I judge him on what he says and does. It seems just about every word out of his mouth is a lie, or a racist or sexist statement. He sends out idiotic tweets and reacts like a child whenever anyone says anything about him he doesn't like.
Which says what about the people who hang on his every action and tweet, then complain about them on internet sports sites all day?
12/13/2017 4:52 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):
OK OK

Let us just agree that tangplay is an idiot then. LOL
What is your deal?
12/13/2017 5:20 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2017 2:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 2:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Geez Bob. Its not because of Trump its because of this:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/12/07/rep_jim_jordan_grills_fbi_director_wray_about_peter_strzok.html

And please stop talking about DJT. I like what he is doing. You don't. Let us politely agree to disagree. The name calling is beneath you. I hope.
Boris. It's real simple. You are defending an immoral liar, a fraud, a charlatan who uses people for his own agenda without regard for the basic decencies like honesty or integrity. On top of that he's racist, homophobic, and a self delusional, egotistical jerk who acts like the spoiled brat he obviously is. It's like having the perfect caricature of the ugly American as president. His past is nothing but financial failure, bankruptcy's, lawsuits for failure to perform or live up to his contractual obligations. He's went bankrupt however many times......which is the same amount of times MORE than the number of bounced checks I've written in mine. You've been duped and defrauded by an orange headed stooge of the Russian government and you're too stubborn, or blind, or stupid to even be willing to admit it! Other than that you're a fine guy, a good commissioner, and a hell of a citizen. Just politically nuts, I guess. Glad you're in Massachusetts........ you can't do much harm there! Happy Holidays! and stay well. Eat some ginseng. maybe it will bring you clarity of vision.
On top of that he tries to insult me and then gets butthurt when people do it to him... classic Boris. He got upset that he basically called the Pope a part of a terrorist group so he tried to insult me instead! Good job!
How was I insulted? I said stop talking about the POTUS not me. Can you read? Bob can insult me non stop if he likes.
I can pull up posts from past threads if you want.
12/13/2017 5:21 PM
CCCP, you called the Pope a Woman abusing terrorist. So I would strongly suggest not calling ME the idiot.
12/13/2017 5:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 4:52:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 12/13/2017 4:27:00 PM (view original):

Which says what about the people who hang on his every action and tweet, then complain about them on internet sports sites all day?
I don't know what it says about those people. I hope you're not implying that I am one of them. I probably know about 10% of what he tweets. I don't complain about his dumbass tweets. I just think that the president of the United States might have a better things to do them send out idiotic tweets. What does it say about moy, who reposts many of Trump's tweets here?
12/13/2017 5:58 PM

Hahahahahaha, talk about an opinion being wrong.
12/13/2017 5:59 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/13/2017 2:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 2:50:00 PM (view original):

Your gauge is real f''d up Boris! The older boys appear to be mindless clones. The youngest is downright scary, and the two girls (let's NOT forget Tiffany) may have pretty hair but I'd bet a lot of money you couldn't stand being around them twenty minutes.......... which is probably about 4 times longer than I'd stand for it!
??? They give millions of dollars and hundreds of hours to charity. They are not in the news for stupid stuff like the Kardashians for instance. How can you mock Barron? He is a child?
LOL, you should probably do a little looking into Eric's charity and what he's paid from it to his dad's companies.
12/13/2017 6:01 PM
Posted by all3 on 12/13/2017 3:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 12/13/2017 12:30:00 PM (view original):
At least I don't support the candidate endorsed and aided by media manipulation of dolts like y'all into office to do the bidding of foreign governments like Russia. FOLLOW THE MONEY! But, actually YOU don't have to............ Mueller is! Patience is a virtue.
One of the two (major) candidates in our last Presidential election has been proven to have had relations with Russia; the other is Donald Trump.

Are you actually delusional enough to try to say the media supported Trump over HRC? LMFAO; you'll try literally anything to try to justify your OPINION.

That's about as Liberal as it gets.
Social media manipulation dumbass.
12/13/2017 6:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 12/13/2017 5:23:00 PM (view original):
CCCP, you called the Pope a Woman abusing terrorist. So I would strongly suggest not calling ME the idiot.
Proof? LOL

U sir are insane
12/13/2017 6:22 PM
◂ Prev 1...41|42|43|44|45...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.