TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by strikeout26 on 12/31/2017 3:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 1:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 1:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 12/31/2017 11:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 10:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/31/2017 10:52:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 12/31/2017 10:33:00 AM (view original):
So people who believed in God, had faith in God, trusted God, obeyed God, and gave their lives to follow God's will where not Christians in many people's eyes? Simply put, you are wrong. These people certainly were not Jews: they didn't believe their good works would get them to Heaven, they believed their willingness to believe in and follow God would get them to Heaven.
Faith in God and his promises has always been the foundation for Christianity, even before he sent Jesus.
Some of you should really do some more reading. I'd expect the argument to continue from someone like b_l, who has been proven so pathetically steadfast in his severe stupidity in so, so many threads over time, but I truly hope some of the rest of you will actually research it - for your own benefit.
Dude. Christian means follower of Christ. Christ was Jesus.

Even Jesus wasn’t Christian.
You've proven over and over and over how incredibly clueless you are, relative to so, so many topics.
I'm not about to waste my time discussing religion with you, since it's obviously just another in the long list of topics you know nothing about, yet will argue over to somehow make yourself feel better.
you're going full retard here, never go full retard.
The fact you're going "all-in" on agreeing with b_l should tell you all you need to know.
A simple internet search will correct you.
A simple internet search reveals that Christianity started in the first century. As in 0 AC.

Any guesses what AC stands for?
I've heard of AD, but never heard of AC?
Ha my bad. I ****** that up.
12/31/2017 3:59 PM
Willful ignorance. Enjoy being a dumbass. It's pretty easy to get the answer..though anyone with an IQ of about 35 shouldn't need much time to answer the question. Stick to basketball man, at least you know something about that.
12/31/2017 4:04 PM
White privilege: Advantages both social and economic that benefit people identified as white beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same circumstances. Example: Because I am white bad_luck thinks I can get jobs easier than an African American or Asian American person. Yet Asian Americans statistically earn the most in the U.S. But stats don't matter to bad_luck because he is an idiot.
12/31/2017 5:12 PM
Posted by The Taint on 12/31/2017 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Willful ignorance. Enjoy being a dumbass. It's pretty easy to get the answer..though anyone with an IQ of about 35 shouldn't need much time to answer the question. Stick to basketball man, at least you know something about that.
I am happy to debate hoops with anyone. Bring it!

12/31/2017 5:14 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/31/2017 5:12:00 PM (view original):
White privilege: Advantages both social and economic that benefit people identified as white beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same circumstances. Example: Because I am white bad_luck thinks I can get jobs easier than an African American or Asian American person. Yet Asian Americans statistically earn the most in the U.S. But stats don't matter to bad_luck because he is an idiot.
'Get Jobs easier'
'Asians earn the most'
False equivalence
12/31/2017 5:41 PM
I must now assume WHITE PRIVILEGE prevents the opposition from making complete sentences or thought process.

When and where will this insidious evil ever end?
12/31/2017 5:52 PM
HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!
1/1/2018 11:45 AM
Posted by tangplay on 12/31/2017 5:41:00 PM (view original):
'Get Jobs easier'
'Asians earn the most'
False equivalence
HOW?!??!!? You idiot?!?!?! NO!!!

Please never respond to my posts again. You are a moron.
1/1/2018 11:48 AM
Posted by DougOut on 12/31/2017 5:53:00 PM (view original):
I must now assume WHITE PRIVILEGE prevents the opposition from making complete sentences or thought process.

When and where will this insidious evil ever end?
tangplay is an idiot who lives in a fantasy world.
1/1/2018 11:49 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/31/2017 5:41:00 PM (view original):
'Get Jobs easier'
'Asians earn the most'
False equivalence
HOW?!??!!? You idiot?!?!?! NO!!!

Please never respond to my posts again. You are a moron.
OK let me break it down for you. YOU were talking about white privilege meaning 'getting jobs easier', which I agree with. Then, you go on to prove that claim by saying, 'Asian Americans earn the most in the US'. This statistic means nothing in the context of your argument. Asian Americans can be discriminated against and still earn the most. It's pretty obvious that there is a stereotype around Asian Americans that they are 'smarter' than the rest of us. So just finding that statistic out of context really means nothing because it is a completely different issue. You proved nothing.
1/1/2018 11:58 AM
Did some quick research, here are some examples I found:
'

As they describe in two working papers, Redzo Mujcic and Paul Frijters, economists at the University of Queensland, trained and assigned 29 young adult testers (from both genders and different ethnic groups) to board public buses in Brisbane and insert an empty fare card into the bus scanner. After the scanner made a loud sound informing the driver that the card did not have enough value, the testers said, “I do not have any money, but I need to get to” a station about 1.2 miles away. (The station varied according to where the testers boarded.)

With more than 1,500 observations, the study uncovered substantial, statistically significant race discrimination. Bus drivers were twice as willing to let white testers ride free as black testers (72 percent versus 36 percent of the time). Bus drivers showed some relative favoritism toward testers who shared their own race, but even black drivers still favored white testers over black testers (allowing free rides 83 percent versus 68 percent of the time).

The study also found that racial disparities persisted when the testers wore business attire or dressed in army uniforms. For example, testers wearing army uniforms were allowed to ride free 97 percent of the time if they were white, but only 77 percent of the time if they were black.' - NYT, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/opinion/research-shows-white-privilege-is-real.html

https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/ also gives a TON of statistics, in almost every category.

https://www.theroot.com/yes-you-can-measure-white-privilege-1794303451 - More statistics.

We KNOW from quotes by Nixon and others that things like the War on Drugs and redlining was made to create the 'hood' and to keep black people out of suburbs and good 'white' jobs, this is not speculation, we KNOW this.

The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.
"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did." - CNN

And we can see it's impact in the world today.

1/1/2018 12:09 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 12:09:00 PM (view original):
'

As they describe in two working papers, Redzo Mujcic and Paul Frijters, economists at the University of Queensland, trained and assigned 29 young adult testers (from both genders and different ethnic groups) to board public buses in Brisbane and insert an empty fare card into the bus scanner. After the scanner made a loud sound informing the driver that the card did not have enough value, the testers said, “I do not have any money, but I need to get to” a station about 1.2 miles away. (The station varied according to where the testers boarded.)

With more than 1,500 observations, the study uncovered substantial, statistically significant race discrimination. Bus drivers were twice as willing to let white testers ride free as black testers (72 percent versus 36 percent of the time). Bus drivers showed some relative favoritism toward testers who shared their own race, but even black drivers still favored white testers over black testers (allowing free rides 83 percent versus 68 percent of the time).

The study also found that racial disparities persisted when the testers wore business attire or dressed in army uniforms. For example, testers wearing army uniforms were allowed to ride free 97 percent of the time if they were white, but only 77 percent of the time if they were black.' - NYT, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/24/opinion/research-shows-white-privilege-is-real.html

https://www.thenewprogressive.net/ultimate-white-privilege-statistics/ also gives a TON of statistics, in almost every category.

https://www.theroot.com/yes-you-can-measure-white-privilege-1794303451 - More statistics.

We KNOW from quotes by Nixon and others that things like the War on Drugs and redlining was made to create the 'hood' and to keep black people out of suburbs and good 'white' jobs, this is not speculation, we KNOW this.

The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people," former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman told Harper's writer Dan Baum for the April cover story published Tuesday.
"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did." - CNN

Regarding the impact in the world today...

Are you referring to Paul Frijters claim to racism in Queensland OR John Ehrlichman?

I ask because the Dan Baum interview was done in 1994. 23 years ago. 1968 was 49 years ago. Baum alludes to the long since deceased Ehrlichman as overweight and beaten. For all I know he had Alzheimers. The point is he's dead and the guy reporting just cashed a check from Harpers.

NOW it's important for YOU to realize the majority of Americans distrust of the FAKE NEWS MEDIA. Not only has it been proven repeatedly in a major way in the last few years, it has been known and suspected and pointed out repeatedly for decades and DONALD TRUMP identified it, labeled it and blew it up.
Once you've been labeled by TRUMP...you may as well crawl in a hole. BUT THE FAKE NEWS marches on like nothing ever happened.

Now I'm gonna look into this Baum guy right after I post this, but the whole point of this exercise is not to argue what Dan Baum recalls from a quarter century ago against a defenseless corpse in the ground about...(You guys really need to move on)...Watergate.

MY CURRENT ***** IS.......DO YOU UNDERFUCKINGSTAND OR EVEN READ WHAT YOU POST? You post a lot of crap. You just see it and copy and paste it. You should really read it and understand it first. The 1960's are over. I only say this as a compassionate individual because I cringe to see you humiliated like this. PLUSEWISE I'M LAZY and I don't care to spend my valuable time correcting you. HOWEVER...I won't allow this kind of disinformation to pass as truth or with a veil of respectability. That's all. That's all I want. That's all this little response is about.

PLEASE read it before you post it. If I have to respond to a point or argument, at least make it somewhat believable or valid. THANKS!
1/1/2018 1:11 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 1/1/2018 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 12:09:00 PM (view original):
'

Regarding the impact in the world today...

Are you referring to Paul Frijters claim to racism in Queensland OR John Ehrlichman?
I was referring to my last point about the war on drugs and redlining, as the statistics in my second and third link back up my claim directly.
  • Blacks are less than 13% of the U.S. population, and they make up only 14% of regular drug users, but they are 37% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 56% of those in state prisons for drug offenses.[9]
  • Black kids are 10 times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes than white kids [11]—even though white kids are more likely to abuse drugs[11].
  • In Seattle in 2002, “African Americans constituted 16% of observed drug dealers for the five most dangerous drugs but 64% of drug dealing arrests for those drugs.”[13]
  • In the late 1990s, black and white women had similar levels of drug use during pregnancy, but black women were 10 times as likely as white women to be reported to child services for prenatal drug use.[14
The stats also show the the war on drugs that Nixon wanted succeeded, as the above shows, however the war on drugs certainly did not slow down drug use in the slightest.
1/1/2018 12:55 PM
I'm calling BS. Everyone has the same odds of being successful. Everyone has the same opportunities to go to college, an argument can be made that minorities have more opportunity for this. Saying one race of criminal is more likely to go to jail than another is not a good argument. Everyone has the choice to not commit the crime at all. My adopted son, who I adopted when he was 14 made choices to do the right thing is on track to be successful at 20 years old. The fact that he's black hasnt hampered him at all. His cousins have chosen to go the gang route and do drugs and they are on a path to add nothing to society. They grew up in the same environment for 14 years, but some made the right choice and some didn't. That's what it comes down to.
1/1/2018 1:13 PM
WHAT? Speak English. And thanks for giving us the NEW PROGRESSIVE as your source material.

Well...if those numbers are true...it only shows how bad OBAMA and the DEMOCRATS treated people of color over the last 8 years.

Why does democrat run Seattle go after blacks? Why is all this stuff going on in democrat run cities? Are you saying democrats are racists?
1/1/2018 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...60|61|62|63|64...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.