TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 1/1/2018 3:33:00 PM (view original):
You do realize all life forms from before the beginning of time can't click on a black link.

Why do you people keep posting them? Get with the 1990's. OH WAIT!

NEVERMIND!~
copy/paste
Why would I copy/paste something I simply want to view?
1/1/2018 3:51 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/31/2017 5:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/31/2017 5:12:00 PM (view original):
White privilege: Advantages both social and economic that benefit people identified as white beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same circumstances. Example: Because I am white bad_luck thinks I can get jobs easier than an African American or Asian American person. Yet Asian Americans statistically earn the most in the U.S. But stats don't matter to bad_luck because he is an idiot.
'Get Jobs easier'
'Asians earn the most'
False equivalence
HOW?!??!!? You idiot?!?!?! NO!!!

Please never respond to my posts again. You are a moron.
OK let me break it down for you. YOU were talking about white privilege meaning 'getting jobs easier', which I agree with. Then, you go on to prove that claim by saying, 'Asian Americans earn the most in the US'. This statistic means nothing in the context of your argument. Asian Americans can be discriminated against and still earn the most. It's pretty obvious that there is a stereotype around Asian Americans that they are 'smarter' than the rest of us. So just finding that statistic out of context really means nothing because it is a completely different issue. You proved nothing.
No, dummy. I used getting jobs easier as an example but it is not true. Asian Americans would not be getting paid more if they could not attain the higher paying jobs. Fact is men do get better jobs but not because of their color. This is my LAST post to you:

You are a mental midget who does not know sh*t about F*ck. You have no idea about the business world, you are a terrible writer and your religious views are at best primitive. There is no such thing as white privilege or institutional racism. There are those that are racists but so what, it is not wide spread and it is not built into our culture. Your idiocy is off the charts. STFU and read a damn book.
Uhh that is simply not true. Here is a good post for you. https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2012/ted_20121026.htm

This shows that white people and Asians get higher paying jobs (Because of the stereotype). Black people have majority production, transportation, etc., Hispanics have majority natural resources, etc. So yes, you are correct. I agree, Asians are better off in terms of getting higher-paying jobs. However I am correct in saying that white people and Asians are better off. It's black people and Hispanics that a) Statistically get lower-paying jobs and b) Have much higher unemployment rates. You are correct about Asians (although your logic is still off), but I am correct about white privledge.

https://www.stlouisfed.org/on-the-economy/2017/february/why-unemployment-rates-vary-races-ethnicity
So it was because of privilege that I received a college degree and then my company paid for my MBA? My parents came here with $100 in their pocket and did not speak English. It has nothing to do with race but culture. Plain and simple:
  1. Graduate High School --- Anyone can do that who applies themselves
  2. Don't become a single parent --- fairly easy to attain
  3. Get a job post high school
Follow these three steps and you will not be poor. Nothing to do with DAMN color of someone's skin. ZERO.
omfg. No. White people can fail. Black people can succeed. But it is clear that white people have an ADVANTAGE and black people have a DISADVANTAGE.
Nope. I disagree 100%. Prove me wrong.
1/1/2018 4:18 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 3:43:00 PM (view original):
NBA is 75% African American. DAMN RACISTS!!!
There is a stereotype that black people are better at basketball. So yes, there is something to that stereotype. That does not mean people in the NBA are racist
What do you mean? 75% is African American. 100% Male. NBA is racist and sexist.
1/1/2018 4:18 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 4:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 12/31/2017 5:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 12/31/2017 5:12:00 PM (view original):
White privilege: Advantages both social and economic that benefit people identified as white beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same circumstances. Example: Because I am white bad_luck thinks I can get jobs easier than an African American or Asian American person. Yet Asian Americans statistically earn the most in the U.S. But stats don't matter to bad_luck because he is an idiot.
'Get Jobs easier'
'Asians earn the most'
False equivalence
HOW?!??!!? You idiot?!?!?! NO!!!

Please never respond to my posts again. You are a moron.
OK let me break it down for you. YOU were talking about white privilege meaning 'getting jobs easier', which I agree with. Then, you go on to prove that claim by saying, 'Asian Americans earn the most in the US'. This statistic means nothing in the context of your argument. Asian Americans can be discriminated against and still earn the most. It's pretty obvious that there is a stereotype around Asian Americans that they are 'smarter' than the rest of us. So just finding that statistic out of context really means nothing because it is a completely different issue. You proved nothing.
No, dummy. I used getting jobs easier as an example but it is not true. Asian Americans would not be getting paid more if they could not attain the higher paying jobs. Fact is men do get better jobs but not because of their color. This is my LAST post to you:

You are a mental midget who does not know sh*t about F*ck. You have no idea about the business world, you are a terrible writer and your religious views are at best primitive. There is no such thing as white privilege or institutional racism. There are those that are racists but so what, it is not wide spread and it is not built into our culture. Your idiocy is off the charts. STFU and read a damn book.
Uhh that is simply not true. Here is a good post for you. https://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2012/ted_20121026.htm

This shows that white people and Asians get higher paying jobs (Because of the stereotype). Black people have majority production, transportation, etc., Hispanics have majority natural resources, etc. So yes, you are correct. I agree, Asians are better off in terms of getting higher-paying jobs. However I am correct in saying that white people and Asians are better off. It's black people and Hispanics that a) Statistically get lower-paying jobs and b) Have much higher unemployment rates. You are correct about Asians (although your logic is still off), but I am correct about white privledge.

https://www.stlouisfed.org/on-the-economy/2017/february/why-unemployment-rates-vary-races-ethnicity
So it was because of privilege that I received a college degree and then my company paid for my MBA? My parents came here with $100 in their pocket and did not speak English. It has nothing to do with race but culture. Plain and simple:
  1. Graduate High School --- Anyone can do that who applies themselves
  2. Don't become a single parent --- fairly easy to attain
  3. Get a job post high school
Follow these three steps and you will not be poor. Nothing to do with DAMN color of someone's skin. ZERO.
omfg. No. White people can fail. Black people can succeed. But it is clear that white people have an ADVANTAGE and black people have a DISADVANTAGE.
Nope. I disagree 100%. Prove me wrong.
Look at all the statistics I posted earlier with my long post about it.
1/1/2018 4:22 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 4:18:00 PM (view original):
There is a stereotype that black people are better at basketball. So yes, there is something to that stereotype. That does not mean people in the NBA are racist
What do you mean? 75% is African American. 100% Male. NBA is racist and sexist.
The WNBA women players do get paid less, however they attract less fans. You have a right to interpret that however you wish.
1/1/2018 5:00 PM (edited)
In Capitalism you acquire the best for that purpose. In the NBA it is more African Americans. In science it is people for Asia. Capitalism does not know black or white only green. If I own a restaurant and only want white people in it then I should be allowed to build and operate it and it will go bankrupt as my competitors will build those that service all patrons.

Live for Capitalism and you will not be disappointed. The less the Government interferes the better off we are.

And it is WNBA...not WMBA. Some sports journalist you are.
1/1/2018 4:55 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 2:52:00 PM (view original):
Nope. The left loves crutches and doesn't understand personal choice. Nothing naive about it.
So the fact that crimes are committed equally among races yet black people get arrested twice as much isn't a big deal and does not show that white people are better off in any way?
I'm not a big fan of using crime rates to show social injustice. It's simple. Don't commit the crime. If you want to show me credible statistics that innocent minorities are being convicted you might sway me.
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf
I hope you are reading this mr strikeout
How come our jails are filled with 90% men? SEXIST Justice system!!!
1/1/2018 4:57 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 4:56:00 PM (view original):
In Capitalism you acquire the best for that purpose. In the NBA it is more African Americans. In science it is people for Asia. Capitalism does not know black or white only green. If I own a restaurant and only want white people in it then I should be allowed to build and operate it and it will go bankrupt as my competitors will build those that service all patrons.

Live for Capitalism and you will not be disappointed. The less the Government interferes the better off we are.

Uhhhhh Capitalism also causes monopolies and discrimination and allows the biggest social gap: WEALTH to rise. Strikeout and I already agreed on that point.

My bad, a typo :)
1/1/2018 5:01 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 4:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 1/1/2018 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Nope. The left loves crutches and doesn't understand personal choice. Nothing naive about it.
So the fact that crimes are committed equally among races yet black people get arrested twice as much isn't a big deal and does not show that white people are better off in any way?
I'm not a big fan of using crime rates to show social injustice. It's simple. Don't commit the crime. If you want to show me credible statistics that innocent minorities are being convicted you might sway me.
http://www.law.umich.edu/special/exoneration/Documents/Race_and_Wrongful_Convictions.pdf
I hope you are reading this mr strikeout
How come our jails are filled with 90% men? SEXIST Justice system!!!
(It actually is)
1/1/2018 5:02 PM
Do you think a minority owner would have been forced to sell his team if he was caught saying negative things about whites during a secretly taped conversation? If not, doesn't that make the NBA racist?
1/1/2018 5:04 PM
Posted by all3 on 1/1/2018 5:04:00 PM (view original):
Do you think a minority owner would have been forced to sell his team if he was caught saying negative things about whites during a secretly taped conversation? If not, doesn't that make the NBA racist?
I cannot predict that.
1/1/2018 5:06 PM
It’s not that personal choice doesn’t matter, it’s that people of color experience life in a way that’s completely different from what white people experience.

1/1/2018 5:15 PM
I would like to ask cccp, all3, and doug what it would take to convince you otherwise on your stances on this issue. I am so confident in my being correct on this issue that if your ask is reasonable I bet a simple google search could find it.
1/1/2018 5:18 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 5:18:00 PM (view original):
I would like to ask cccp, all3, and doug what it would take to convince you otherwise on your stances on this issue. I am so confident in my being correct on this issue that if your ask is reasonable I bet a simple google search could find it.
I think I’d rather light myself on fire than try to have a rational discussion with any of them.
1/1/2018 5:21 PM
Posted by tangplay on 1/1/2018 5:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 1/1/2018 4:56:00 PM (view original):

Uhhhhh Capitalism also causes monopolies and discrimination and allows the biggest social gap: WEALTH to rise. Strikeout and I already agreed on that point.

My bad, a typo :)
I don't remember agreeing on that.
1/1/2018 5:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...64|65|66|67|68...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.