TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

It 100% is, and if you disagree then we simply cannot have a debate.
2/22/2018 6:35 PM
Man, until grow up you will never do anything to help the poor. You are passionate about this subject that's great, but right now your passion is useless because you are so naive and blind.
2/22/2018 6:36 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/22/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Poor people are at a disadvantage. It just so happens that more blacks and hispanics are poor than whites. It's hard to get out of poverty, but people do it everyday without the help of the government.
'It just so happens'...

I think that there are reasons that have to do with race for why black and hispanics are in poverty more. ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, black and hispanics are not poor solely because of race.
2/22/2018 6:36 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/22/2018 6:35:00 PM (view original):
Poor people are at a disadvantage. It just so happens that more blacks and hispanics are poor than whites. It's hard to get out of poverty, but people do it everyday without the help of the government.
'It just so happens'...

I think that there are reasons that have to do with race for why black and hispanics are in poverty more. ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, black and hispanics are not poor solely because of race.
Of course there are reasons. They were held back for many years, but that was a long time ago. It's time to quit whining about the past and win. This bullshit excuse making helps nobody.

I hate the oh, poor me victim bullshit. If you don't like your situation, change it. That's what winners do in life, in academia, on the sports field. It doesn't matter. Winners win. Losers complain.
2/22/2018 6:38 PM
I 100% disagree. 100% 100% 100%

But let's say you are right and people are racist. We are all racist and prefer whites (it is not true but I will play along). What is your solution to make people less racist? Do tell.
2/22/2018 6:40 PM
And also part of the reason they are still in poverty is because of liberal policies. Handouts are not good. My aunt is in her early 60's and single. She lags mooched off of my grandfather her entire life. He is 93, so probably doesn't have much time left. She won't have a clue how to provide for herself when he's gone.

Social safety nets are meant for short term help. There are people who receives government assistance their entire life's. That is not good.
2/22/2018 6:44 PM
According to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, white men, who the Left argues are the most privileged group of all in America, commit seven out of every ten suicides in America — even though only three out of ten Americans are white males.

Whatever reason one gives for the white suicide rate, it is indisputable that, at the very least, considerably more whites than blacks consider life not worth living. To argue that all these whites were oblivious to all the unique privileges they had is to stretch the definition of “privilege” beyond credulity.

If you are raised by a father and mother, you enter adulthood with more privileges than anyone else in American society, irrespective of race, ethnicity, or sex. That’s why the poverty rate among two-parent black families is only 7 percent. Compare that with a 22 percent poverty rate among whites in single-parent homes. Obviously the two-parent home is the decisive “privilege.”

Tangplay the idiot has a goal to ensure that blacks continue to view America as racist. The Left knows that the only way to retain political power in America is to perpetuate the belief among black Americans that their primary problem is white racism. Only then will blacks continue to regard the Left and the Democrats as indispensable. Tangplay is an idiot. Oh I am sorry I keep repeating myself.

In the Left’s view, it is not poor values or a lack of moral self-control that causes crime, but poverty and, in the case of black criminals, racism. Therefore, the disproportionate amount of violent crime committed by black males is not attributable to the moral failure of the black criminal or to the likelihood of his not having been raised by a father, but to an external factor over which he has little or no power — white racism.

2/22/2018 6:47 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 5:55:00 PM (view original):
That does it

#1) Bob STFU. History is not a marketable skill and any decent university costs at least $50k per year. Now you have ****** me off. Challenging my F*CKING heritage. Get lost. We are NEVER conversing again except for baseball. You are an ignorant and terrible person.

#2) tangplay. STFU. You whine and complain and never come up with solutions. Yes its two million people. And? What do you want me to do about it? What do you want to do about it? 2 million is better than 50 million. Lets get to 2 million and then solve how to help them? Use my method first. You NEVER have solutions just freaking complaints.

#3) wylie. We are moving the statues into your backyard.
No, you're not. Maybe I should have been clearer. I don't care where the statues are, but unless the property owner is okay with it, they shouldn't be on private property. My backyard is private property and I don't want any statues, confederate or otherwise, there. Sometimes I don't even want my kids there!!!
2/22/2018 7:20 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/22/2018 6:44:00 PM (view original):
And also part of the reason they are still in poverty is because of liberal policies. Handouts are not good. My aunt is in her early 60's and single. She lags mooched off of my grandfather her entire life. He is 93, so probably doesn't have much time left. She won't have a clue how to provide for herself when he's gone.

Social safety nets are meant for short term help. There are people who receives government assistance their entire life's. That is not good.
what do you consider handouts? My 88 year old Mom wouldn't be able to get by without her social security and medicaire. I hope you don't consider those handouts (I seem to remember you saying in the past that those were not handouts) My Mom and Dad paid into SS for 40 - 50 years and deserve whatever they can get out of it. So does anyone who paid into it. Some politicians have called SS a handout. They have no right to cut SS benefits since we paid for them already.
2/22/2018 7:23 PM
That does it

#1) Bob STFU. History is not a marketable skill and any decent university costs at least $50k per year. Now you have ****** me off. Challenging my F*CKING heritage. Get lost. We are NEVER conversing again except for baseball. You are an ignorant and terrible person.

#2) tangplay. STFU. You whine and complain and never come up with solutions. Yes its two million people. And? What do you want me to do about it? What do you want to do about it? 2 million is better than 50 million. Lets get to 2 million and then solve how to help them? Use my method first. You NEVER have solutions just freaking complaints.

Pfffffffff You know Boris, you're a punk. YOU can't handle it when you're wrong. Which is often!
You like to spout off as IF you know a whole bunch of crap but 99% of the time it's BULLSHIT and you're wrong.
Like about History and it's importance. Or Institutional Racism. You're just freaking Wrong.
And can't handle being told that you're WRONG. Like you're WRONG about the cost of a good college too IDIOT!

At present the University of Arizona tuition is $12,200 per year. X 4. That would be less than 50 grand NOT the 200K you claim.
ASU is even less.
And DON"T make jokes about the U of A. It is a premier research institute that sends Doctoral candidates to do Post Doc work at Ivy league schools every year. My daughter among them.
You're a privileged naive young ignorant fool........ just like you call Tangy.
You keep hanging out with your 2 tokens.........
The rest of the Country realizes that we still have work to do to overcome institutionalized racism.
You need to study History. You might pick up some knowledge about life........ you SERIOUSLY need it!
Adios punk!
2/22/2018 7:39 PM
Yeah, SS doesn't count. Like you said, they paid into the system. I am not a fan of SS. If people invested the money that the government takes for SS, they would have a much larger ROI. But, it's definitely not a handout. Handouts are food stamps, WIC, housing assistance, free phones, etc. Like I said, I am not against these programs, but they are designed for short term fixes. I think there should be a cap on the amount of time people can receive government assistance (handicapped excluded).

Also, I don't have any stats on this and I don't plan on researching it tonight, so feel free to prove me wrong, but these programs are abused greatly. We had a CNA that worked at one of our nursing homes who got divorced just so that both her and her husband could receive government assistance. They continued to live together. I witnessed this first hand, but I have many other stories similar to it.
2/22/2018 7:45 PM
@Bob. You and CCCP are both right. For a premier private school, the tuition is roughly $50,000/year. Per a top level state school, it is much cheaper. Emory University and Mercer are $48,000/year. GA Tech is $10,000 per year for in-state and $30,000 for out state. The catch to the private school costs, and the area that will disagree with CCCP, is that very few students pay full price at the private schools.
2/22/2018 7:50 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 2/22/2018 7:41:00 PM (view original):
That does it

Pfffffffff You know Boris, you're a punk. YOU can't handle it when you're wrong. Which is often!
You like to spout off as IF you know a whole bunch of crap but 99% of the time it's BULLSHIT and you're wrong.
Like about History and it's importance. Or Institutional Racism. You're just freaking Wrong.
And can't handle being told that you're WRONG. Like you're WRONG about the cost of a good college too IDIOT!

At present the University of Arizona tuition is $12,200 per year. X 4. That would be less than 50 grand NOT the 200K you claim.
ASU is even less.
And DON"T make jokes about the U of A. It is a premier research institute that sends Doctoral candidates to do Post Doc work at Ivy league schools every year. My daughter among them.
You're a privileged naive young ignorant fool........ just like you call Tangy.
You keep hanging out with your 2 tokens.........
The rest of the Country realizes that we still have work to do to overcome institutionalized racism.
You need to study History. You might pick up some knowledge about life........ you SERIOUSLY need it!
Adios punk!

ASU:
Cost of Attendance In-state: $27,530 Out-of-state: $44,110

You are an idiot. Go crawl back in your hole where you don't have a TV.
2/22/2018 8:04 PM (edited)
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/22/2018 7:50:00 PM (view original):
@Bob. You and CCCP are both right. For a premier private school, the tuition is roughly $50,000/year. Per a top level state school, it is much cheaper. Emory University and Mercer are $48,000/year. GA Tech is $10,000 per year for in-state and $30,000 for out state. The catch to the private school costs, and the area that will disagree with CCCP, is that very few students pay full price at the private schools.
If you include cost of housing, food, etc. Your cost is around $50k per year to send a kid to school. I am not wasting that on a degree in History. Bob is an antagonist and a demagogue . I honestly cannot believe I defended that parasite. My mistake.
2/22/2018 7:58 PM
The right has simply lost their minds on the issue, refusing to debate any middle ground other than 'everyone is equal' and 'it is completely race'.
2/22/2018 8:03 PM
◂ Prev 1...111|112|113|114|115...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.