TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

So what do you propose? Like what can actually be done, Comrade?
2/22/2018 9:44 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 2/22/2018 7:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 5:55:00 PM (view original):
That does it

#1) Bob STFU. History is not a marketable skill and any decent university costs at least $50k per year. Now you have ****** me off. Challenging my F*CKING heritage. Get lost. We are NEVER conversing again except for baseball. You are an ignorant and terrible person.

#2) tangplay. STFU. You whine and complain and never come up with solutions. Yes its two million people. And? What do you want me to do about it? What do you want to do about it? 2 million is better than 50 million. Lets get to 2 million and then solve how to help them? Use my method first. You NEVER have solutions just freaking complaints.

#3) wylie. We are moving the statues into your backyard.
Pfffffffff You know Boris, you're a punk. YOU can't handle it when you're wrong. Which is often!
You like to spout off as IF you know a whole bunch of crap but 99% of the time it's BULLSHIT and you're wrong.
Like about History and it's importance. Or Institutional Racism. You're just freaking Wrong.
And can't handle being told that you're WRONG. Like you're WRONG about the cost of a good college too IDIOT!

At present the University of Arizona tuition is $12,200 per year. X 4. That would be less than 50 grand NOT the 200K you claim.
ASU is even less.
And DON"T make jokes about the U of A. It is a premier research institute that sends Doctoral candidates to do Post Doc work at Ivy league schools every year. My daughter among them.
You're a privileged naive young ignorant fool........ just like you call Tangy.
You keep hanging out with your 2 tokens.........
The rest of the Country realizes that we still have work to do to overcome institutionalized racism.
You need to study History. You might pick up some knowledge about life........ you SERIOUSLY need it!
Adios punk!

ASU:
Cost of Attendance In-state: $27,530 Out-of-state: $44,110

You are an idiot. Go crawl back in your hole where you don't have a TV.
You are an ignorant *****!! Cost of attendance is NOT tuition. Cost of attendance includes things like meal plans and housing, those are NOT necessary to obtaining a degree. Another example of your privileged white boy rich Jewish silver spoon life......... that is IF you're even real.......... I think you're a paid Russian troll! And you're right I don't watch TV.......... it's for ignorant fools like you to fill their brainless minds............
2/22/2018 9:44 PM
Cost is cost. It is not $12k it is $27k and $44k for out of state. You are insane. Thanks for illustrating your anti semitism. Finally shows through.
2/22/2018 9:55 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 9:44:00 PM (view original):
So what do you propose? Like what can actually be done, Comrade?
It is education but I would almost throw $$ incentives towards the students. If a female graduates HS and gets a job and does not have a kid by the age of 21 give her a $10k credit toward any university or trade school? Something like that. Even $25k credit.
2/22/2018 9:57 PM
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 8:54:00 PM (view original):
So.... you are saying that everyone switch to Republican family values? What you mean?
If only.
2/22/2018 9:58 PM
From Laramiebob: "You are an ignorant *****!! Cost of attendance is NOT tuition. Cost of attendance includes things like meal plans and housing, those are NOT necessary to obtaining a degree. Another example of your privileged white boy rich Jewish silver spoon life......... that is IF you're even real.......... I think you're a paid Russian troll! And you're right I don't watch TV.......... it's for ignorant fools like you to fill their brainless minds............"

LMAO --- Blatant bigotry yet no one will say anything. If he had said anything against African Americans he would be vilified. Such a double standard.
2/22/2018 10:00 PM
Posted by strikeout26 on 2/22/2018 9:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 2/22/2018 8:54:00 PM (view original):
So.... you are saying that everyone switch to Republican family values? What you mean?
If only.
Sweeeet, does that mean I can go have an affair on my wife and then try to blackmail the chick I banged...like the Republican Governor of Missouri just did?
2/22/2018 11:44 PM
Or maybe I can work on my underage sex trafficking like the chair of Trump's campaign in Oklahoma got busted for!
2/22/2018 11:45 PM
4 worst states for incest/inbred *************:

West Virginia Trump 68% Hillary 26%
Alaska Trump 51% Hillary 36%
Kentucky Trump 62% Hillary 32%
Alabama Trump 62% Hillary 34%

2/22/2018 11:51 PM

It may seem counterintuitive, but divorce rates are higher in religiously conservative “red” states than “blue” states, despite a Bible-based culture that discourages divorce.

In a new study titled “Red States, Blue States, and Divorce: Understanding the Impact of Conservative Protestantism on Regional Variation in Divorce Rates,” which will be published later this month in the American Journal of Sociology, demographer and University of Texas at Austin professor Jennifer Glass set out to discover why divorce rates would be higher in religious states like Arkansas and Alabama — which boast the second and third highest divorce rates, respectively — but lower in more liberal states like New Jersey and Massachusetts.

It was previously thought that socioeconomic hardships in the South were largely to blame for high divorce rates, however Glass and her fellow researchers concluded that the conservative religious culture is in fact a major contributing factor thanks to “the social institutions they create” that “decrease marital stability.”

Specifically, putting pressure on young people to marry sooner, frowning upon cohabitation before marriage, teaching abstinence-only sex education and making access to resources like emergency contraception more difficult all result in earlier childbearing ages and less-solid marriages from the get-go, Glass writes in the paper.

“It’s surprising,” W. Bradford Wilcox, director of the National Marriage Project, told The Los Angeles Times. “In some contexts in America today, religion is a buffer against divorce. But in the conservative Protestant context, this paper is showing us that it’s not.”

Glass and her colleagues also concluded that the religious culture of the area permeated into the divorce rates of even the non-religious people who lived there. In other words, simply by living in counties that were dominated by conservative Protestantism, people were at a higher risk for getting divorced.

As Glass told The Los Angeles Times, “If you live in a marriage market where everybody marries young, you postpone marriage at your own risk. The best catches … are going to go first.”

2/22/2018 11:54 PM
Obama, Clinton, Carter, Schumer, Reid--------1 wife each
2/23/2018 4:04 AM
Clinton is a model husband for sure
2/23/2018 8:08 AM
Hillary?
2/23/2018 8:25 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 2/22/2018 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Cost is cost. It is not $12k it is $27k and $44k for out of state. You are insane. Thanks for illustrating your anti semitism. Finally shows through.
Gawd you're stupid and obtuse. You argue just to argue....... proves you're a troll.

College age students have to EAT, and SLEEP somewhere even if NOT in college............. so you don't get to count MEALS and lodging as a cost of a degree. It is NOT. They eat even if NOT pursuing a degree. I posted (accurately) the COST of a 4 yr. degree at the main two AZ colleges. 4 years tuition is about 50 grand! NOT the 200K you claim.

But, you don't need to worry about it.......... you don't have any American children to educate. You're a troll from Russia.
How else can you be posting 24 hrs. a day every work day............... no banker could get away with playing on-line that much......... you'd be fire.
Besides......... you've proven yourself way way too ignorant to have achieved banker level status.............
Boris.......... I can name a half dozen Historians off the top of my head........... I can't tell you what they earn yearly, but I can name them.........They are celebrated and have vital roles in our society............ I can't name a single Banker!

No person of actual Jewish ancestry would have such disdain for the importance of History............. unless they weren't REALLY Jewish or were just flat moronic!
2/23/2018 8:29 AM

There are fees and such associated with tuition and if you come from out of state, which my kids would they DO have to pay for room and board. I apologize for getting angry last night. Tough day at work. You are entitled to your opinions of course. I am sorry.

Best,

Boris
2/23/2018 9:11 AM
◂ Prev 1...113|114|115|116|117...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.